[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do you get turned on by small penis humiliation,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1464005872819.gif (846 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464005872819.gif
846 KB, 500x281
how the fuck do you get turned on by small penis humiliation, anon?
That shit would be emotionally scarring.
>>
>>28963084
The act of becoming sexually aroused by having someone humiliate you for having a small penis is an emotional scar, anon.
>>
>>28963177
man
that's kind of depressing, since it sounds true
>>
>>28963084
>tfw turned on by small penis humiliation but have a slightly above average cock
>not into interracial cuck shit like most people that have it
>too ugly to ever have a girl or trap fuck me while teasing me about how I'm too small and they can't feel anything
>>
Having a woman insult and laugh at me feels more natural and realistic than them being nice to me.
>>
>>28963084
Girls in highschool used to bully me
Even though it's the bad kind if female attention it counts as female attention and that is why I got a boner when they made fun if me
>>
>>28963835
This.

My overly critical brain is always looking for logical faults in my fantasies so I end up looking for the most realistic scenarios.

Like humiliation.

Logical consistency > happiness.
>>
>>28963945
I thought I was the only one like that. If I ever imagine myself being dominant or, hell, just having any dignity, my brain just doesn't take it seriously. It's like my mind is a smug anime girl looking down on me.
>>
>>28964010
Do you think this is because the years of collective hyper intelligent Anonymous criticism?

I think 4chan conditioned my brain to think that bullshit will always be called out. Clearly on the rest of society it doesn't works like this, but Anonymous will always find when you're lying to yourself. No matter what.
>>
>>28964186
I don't know, since childhood I've had submissive kinds of fantasies in general. 4chan might have amplified it, but I don't think it created it.
>>
>>28964186
>hyper intelligent
Ha, yeah, no.
Witty at best.
>>
>>28963084

they're just playing. after the session they will hug you and love you.
>>
>>28964375
That sounds very nice, at least.
>>
>>28964375
But how can you trust that they really love you after that? It's probably all an act.
>>
>>28964410
this for real, my original dude
>>
bumperingo for interesto
>>
I got a big penis but sometimes like to insert as a mature, older lady who bullies and later pleases a tiny peepee

It's too patrician of a fetish for normal females to understand
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.