[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with trannies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 01_09230207_cb5c2b_2733263a.jpg (182 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
01_09230207_cb5c2b_2733263a.jpg
182 KB, 1500x1000
Holy fucking cowshit The fuck happened?

Are we being feed tranny meds?
>>
>>28962640
the highest jews create tranny agenda without believing a word of it
the middle jews push tranny agenda without having the intellectual or historical background to refute it, and thus more or less believe in it
the goyim and lower jews fully accept tranny agenda because they don't know anything except what the modern cultural matrix has told them

bam
there you go
>>
>>28962640
There's currently a triple-whammy causing transsexualism.
>improper hormone levels in the womb
>xenoestrogens in food and plastics
>pro-transsexual propaganda
If we could stop all of these, transsexual levels would return to pre-industrial revolution numbers (0).
>>
They're less than .5% of the population chill the fuck out.

Stop wasting time on stupid bullshit issues.
>>
>the one who transitioned like twenty years later passes better
hue, the uglier one must be pissed.
>>
>>28963734
Yeah like who even friggin cares??? Everybody should be cool like me and not even give a friggin heck #smellyalater
>>
>>28963734
Bu-bu muh redpill
>>
>>28963734
this. they are easy targets to use as exhibits in an online media circus. giving a shit means you have way too much free time. do you get pissed off at movies that aren't realistic as well?
>>
>>28962640
>this is what happens when you take the red pill.
>>
>>28963633
gay jew here. I don't buy any of it. Its like gay guys who thought they would be treated better as females but no gay guy I know is into trannies and if a straight guy dates one he is widely regarded as bisexual.
>>
File: 1464720512283.jpg (55 KB, 540x699) Image search: [Google]
1464720512283.jpg
55 KB, 540x699
>>28962640
>They fell for the tranny meme.

Seriously though, with their money I would have expected a shitload of plastic surgery and so on but somehow they preferred to look like crack addicted drag queens.
>>
>>28963814
Because it is bisexual, the tranny never was nor ever became female.
>>
how in the fuck are both of them mentally ill. you'd think the crazy genes would skip one of them enough to pass as not nuts... no pun intended
>>
>>28963734
It was actually 0.2% of the population IIRC.

I don't understand why there's this sudden push of transgender issues in the media and society. Literally 0.2% of the population, but everyone has to cater to their issues and bullshit. Same with the gays. They are under 2% of the population, but there's a huge uproar over their issues.

There are much more important things to be worried about than if someone has a benis or bagina.
>>
I had low testosterone exposure in the womb so I'm 5x4.5", fortunately I'm 6'2 and fairly broad shouldered though so I think puberty came out OK except for the gyno. I'm currently trying to gain weight and roiding once I hit 1/2/3/4. My bench and press and the biggest problems, squat and diddly are progressing nicely at least.

I don't know why but testosterone is a lot lower than in generations before. Masculinity is also hated now. Fortunately we can now easily choose to be high or low test.
>>
>>28963915
Yeah but like if you ask the guys they say they are straight.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.