[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you red-pill your children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9
File: Smoking pepers.jpg (8 KB, 183x250) Image search: [Google]
Smoking pepers.jpg
8 KB, 183x250
How would you red-pill your children?
>>
>my children
>>
make them study the bible religiously
>>
SHOOT EM RIGHT IN THE FUCKING FACE
>>
>>28962637
1 hour mandatory 4chan every day
>>
>>28962637
Heuristic studies, and hope they don't become addicted heroin along the way.
>>
I am the most unimpressive person to ever exist.

I will treat myself by not having children.
>>
File: Esther.jpg (22 KB, 285x500) Image search: [Google]
Esther.jpg
22 KB, 285x500
>>28962637
If they are male, I would get them to read this book at a very specific time in their lives. A few bits and pieces of what she claims are so crazy as to be parody but I think it does a good job of describing narcissistic women.
>>
>>28962859

Sure but I won't put my children through the same fate.
>>
>>28962637

By not having them.
>>
File: 1464626374047.jpg (120 KB, 392x495) Image search: [Google]
1464626374047.jpg
120 KB, 392x495
>>28962879
So what? Even so called normies have trouble getting girlfriends. If they aren't slamming pussy they are probably white knighting in the hopes that one day they'll get a girl. It is a good book for dispelling the ocean of bullshit kids get fed growing up, be it by peers, family, or society at large.
>>
>teach them to develop critical thinking
>teach them to love the earth
>teach them to always be doubtfull about one's intention
>teach them many scientific and philosophical fields
>teach them meditation and introspection so that they may see their own flaws
>>
>>28963007

>kids

There's enough kids already.
>>
>>28963039
We're in a thread about a hypothetical situation, don't be such a cockgobbler for minutiae.
>>
File: antinatalism.jpg (81 KB, 757x960) Image search: [Google]
antinatalism.jpg
81 KB, 757x960
You're obviously not red-pilled in the first place if you're having children
>>
one day I would just have to break it to them that the holocaut just didn't happen
>>
>>28963016
This guy knows what's up.

>>28962637
It's pretty easy, OP, you just have to actually invest the time needed.
10 years ago, when my female cousin was 5 and neglected by her workaholic parents, I started working on her, since I'm a fat balding neckbeard and I'll never have children of my own.
>taught her maths and physics up to high school level in less than a year (4 to 7 yearolds have an extraordinary ability to remember and learn shit, its the golden time to teach them the basics of everything)
>taught her to read
>made her read actively (at least a book a week), she started doing it on herself after some time
>taught her basic history and economics
>taught her decent english and basic german
>slowly taught her critical thinking
>taught her to only rely on rational arguments (have to supress the genetic female subjectivity somehow)
>signed her to swimming lessons (sports in general are a must)
>taught her how to eat well and be conscious about processed foods

She is now a prodigy-tier polymath and is at a national level in STEM and history. I don't really know how much of that was genetic intelligence potential and how much was my doing, but she turned out pretty ok. I assume its the same with boys, if not easier.

The most important thing is to be there for them and invest all your time in them. Explain their mistakes to them and push them to realize the truth by themselves by pushing them in the right direction and letting them suffer the consequences of their actions, instead of punishing or beating them like a redneck faggot. Also treat them like mini-adults and not like how some people treat them like braindead blobs who can't think for themselves. The problem is that most parents leave their kids on autopilot after the age of 5 and they turn into state-molded retards, who can't tie their shoes
>>
>>28962637
I wouldn't.

Your 'red-pill' is just the same reactionary, corporatist garbage that ruined this world. If I have a girl (and I pray I do) I will socialize her very early with children of colour so she'll feel comfortable in a vibrant multi-cultural society. I will also teach her radical feminist ideals. She'll be reading Margaret Atwood from an early age I can assure you.

If I'm unlucky enough to have a boy I'll teach him to RESPECT women. Not just to look at them like sex objects.
>>
>>28963568
>if you do something, something could go wrong
>therefore don't even try!
Ever wonder why you're here?
>>
>>28962637
My dad put me around a bunch of a niggers for a few days when I said black people were ok. I have despised them ever since. He has never said anything about niggers but he said knew I would hate their guts if I was forced to spend time with them. He was right. He also took me to a gay parade and showed me how faggots acted. I have hated them ever since. The best way to redpill someone is to give them life experience.
>>
>>28962637
>R9K
>Children
Pick one
>>
>>28962637
by not having them family
>>
>>28963882
My god this post
It gave me

C A N C E R
>>
Love them enough and educate them properly, bi- or even trilingually, so that they become smart and confident enough that they don't need to be redpilled.
>>
>>28963882
Maybe you should go back to tumblr and jump back into your mental midget playground.
>>
>>28962637
>being a robot
>having recognized children (or any at all)
pick one

Being a robot is inheritly anti-social and hedonistic in nature. Raising a child is the complete antithesis of robotness
>>
>>28964221
You're clealy a newfag. The goal is to leave this place, lurk moar.
>>
>>28964249
>The goal is to leave this place
This is just the surface, newfriend, robots never leave. Nobody has ever stopped being a true robot. Society and women will always despise you if you're autismal, ugly, short, balding etc. Being an active participant of said society by raising children (future normie wageslaves who will leave you in a retirement home) is incompatible with the robot identity on the most primal level.
>>
File: HNPqQeS.png (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
HNPqQeS.png
36 KB, 500x375
>>28963917
If a child is brought into existence it will suffer, this is guaranteed, if it doesn't exist it cannot suffer. Seems like a fairly simple choice to me.
>>
>>28962637
Instead of children's shows or films and playing with toys, they could only watch Triumph des Willens or lift.
>>
File: whyareyoudoingthis.jpg (358 KB, 1066x1024) Image search: [Google]
whyareyoudoingthis.jpg
358 KB, 1066x1024
>>28962637
>implying I'd ever get close enough to a girl to hold her hand, let alone fuck her
>implying I'd ever manage to get a gf, let alone a wife
>implying a woman will ever let me cum inside her
>implying if I do manage to do those things, that chad won't come along and cuck me, impregnating my wife and forcing me to raise bastard children or else she'll leave taking half of everything, leaving me penniless to die on the streets
nigga, slow down, I ain't gonna be redpilling any kids any time soon
>>
>>28964386
>if you suffer at all it's not worth it.
Stop being so fucking delicate you whiny little baby.
It's far from that simple, because in a human life pleasure can easily exceed suffering. Maybe a fucking retard like yourself might not want to have a child as you'd probably gie it a shit upbrining and thus likely a shit life and maximize suffering thus causing ngative net pleasure, but some people can actually raise a child properly and give them a decent, happy, life.
Nothing worth doing is ever fucking acheived without suffering along the way, harden up and get over it, princess.
>>
>>28963917
>>28964386
>positive+negative=neutral
>positive+neutral=positive
Muh feelz fags rekt once again by pure logic. Having children is murder and just adds to the irl shitpost that is humanity.

>>28964415
>or lift
Lifting before 15 is pretty much useless.
>>
>>28964517
>worth doing
How exactly are kids "worth doing". They only drag you down with minimal, if even any return.
>>
File: antinatalism-4-638.jpg (50 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
antinatalism-4-638.jpg
50 KB, 638x479
>>28964517
Smells like delusion in here.
>>
>>28964590
i'm not talking about the parents having children, I'm talking about living life as a whole.
Just because a person will suffer duing their life time isn't a reason to never have a child.

>>28964618
>Suffering will always be more than pleasure
god DAMN thats edgy
some people actually acheive things kiddo, not everyone has a life as shit as yours
Harden up faggot.
>>
I would encourage them to find religion, of their own choosing. I would do my best to keep them off of drugs, and warn them about bad friends. I'd also tell them to start dating young, but hold off on marriage until they're a little older. Lastly, I'd encourage them not to waste time after high school, and go right on to college. I can't guarantee they would listen but these are some of the lesson I would try to impart.
>>
>>28964664
>Just because a person will suffer duing their life time isn't a reason to never have a child.
Why tho, sounds like a good reason to me. Add your additional suffering and dissatisfaction, generated by the little shit, until it gets 18 and you kick him out

>some people actually acheive things kiddo, not everyone has a life as shit as yours
No they don't, not with my shit genes, that is.

There is literally objectivly realistically no reason for a robot to produce offspring
>>
>>28964664
Why is this so hard to understand, the chart already explained why suffering was stronger than pleasure. Fucking delusional Normie optimists.
>much achievements, muh good life
Newsflash: You're going to die and none of that will matter.

Maybe it is edgy, but you know damn well it's true.
>>
>>28962637
If you have children you have failed on understanding red pill.
>>
How will I red pill my children? Simple, bring them up as far away from a city as possible, and as far away from coons and other degenerate races that ruin this planet as possible.
>>
>>28964812
>Why tho, sounds like a good reason to me
Net.
Fucking.
Pleasure.

>No they don't, not with my shit genes, that is.
Good point, some people shouldn't have kids, child haters, people with no responsibility, people with serious inheritable diseases likely to transfer to a child should all be cautiuos, but that isn;t to say NOONE should have kids, surprisingly enough some people even enjoy having the little shits.

>>28964859
if
>>28964618
is the chart you're refferring to, that doesn;t prove fuckall, life is shit at times, life can also be fucking amazing at times, it depends on how you go about life that will determine whether or not you net pleasure or suffering.
>You're going to die and none of that will matter.
well, if you;re fucking amazing at something and you leave a lasting mark, that mark might just bring pleasure (or suffering) to others, but even if you dont do anything, sure it doesnt matter after you die, but it can still be a hell of a lot of fun while you're still alive.

Chance of failure isn;t a fucking reason not to try, like you said, once you're fucking dead, even if you've utterly failed, none of that suffering will fucking matter, no reason not to shoot to have some fucking fun, even if the odds are fucking overwhelming.
>>
>>28964883
What about people who have been redpilled after having children? An unfortunate situation, but one that does exist
>>
>>28964859
>You're going to die
Maybe you will bucko.

I'm immortal.
>>
>>28965005
>be fucking amazing at times
You literally die at the end. There is nothing worse than dying, so...
>Net.
>Fucking.
>Pleasure.
...isn't the case. It's almost always net suffering.

>isn;t to say NOONE should have kids
Normies can do as they please, I'm just stating the fact that having children is literally murder and forced suffering and anyone wanting children is a subhuman psychopath.

>Chance of failure isn;t a fucking reason not to try, like you said, once you're fucking dead, even if you've utterly failed, none of that suffering will fucking matter, no reason not to shoot to have some fucking fun, even if the odds are fucking overwhelming.
Why bring suffering to the world in the first place. If anything, your suffering to raise them matters to you and wastes your life away for an eventual net gain of suffering.
>>
Never let them play any video games

Only sports

Also, ill let them play with their friends whenever they want.
>>
>>28962637
make them listen to rush limbuagh and michael savage everyday and only put on fox news. monitor their internet browsing and shame them if they aren't dating or at least talking about liking members of the opposite sex
>>
>>28965232
>It's almost always net suffering.
Yeah thats why most people in the first world consider themselves happy and lead happy lives and don't just fucking off themselves, right?
Oh wait no, because the fact of the matter is most people manage to live happy lives as pleasure and pain are moderately relative to each person and far from objective so not being a cynical peice of shit that looks at everything in the worst possible light can actually lead to being happier.

>There is nothing worse than dying
Yeah people don;t die in their sleep peacefully all the time or anything, and noones ever been fucking tortured.

>Why bring suffering to the world in the first place
Because if none of it matters after I fucking die, I'd rather have the oppurtunity to have fun and live and be happy at the risk of suffering than never fucking experience anything, because in the end it wont matter either fucking way.
>>
>>28965398
>I'd rather have the oppurtunity to have fun
Having children is fun? I have yet to witness this. If anything, if you want to maximise pleasure, you shouldn't have kids, since they bring suffering to you. Why have children if they lower your pleasure, by your logic.

most people in the first world consider themselves happy and lead happy lives
Yeah, wageslaves sure are happy scraping by wage to wage all their life, it's not like they lie to themselves constantly.

>Yeah people don;t die in their sleep peacefully
They fucking die, that's the ultimate suffering.
>>
If I had a son, Chateau Heartiste and Return of Kings would be required daily reading.
>>
>>28965518
>Having children is fun?
I never once fucking said this, I said living life can be fun , I'm not talking about the parents decision to have a fucking child, that can be shit, or fucking amazing depending on your outlook on it, I'm talking about letting that child live life.

>wageslaves sure are happy scraping by wage to wage all their life
yeah, nobodies ever had a stable fucking job that can actually support their lifestyle adequitly without going into a financial crisis, it's not like there are actually enjoyable, well paying jobs out there if you fucking work for it.

>dying is the ultimate suffering
It can literally be instant, and fucking painless, if life is so fucking shitty according to you, how is it's end the ultimate suffering when it's possible to die without suffering at all?
>>
>>28965623
All I have to say is that the combination of having a child and caring for it and getting the maximal amount of pleasure in your life aren't compatible.

And life is shit for most people, since they can't really support the lifestyle they want and a child only drains the limited amount of money you have, and thus, your happiness.
>>
>>28963568
I don't get the logic here. Why should potential suffering be taken into account when potential pleasure is not?
>>
>>28963868
Have she or her parents thanked you for what you did for her?

I don't know why, but that sounds mildly fulfilling. If I'm not going to have kids, might as well help my brother with his kids. Being that cool uncle doesn't seem so bad.
>>
>>28965814
>All I have to say is that the combination of having a child and caring for it and getting the maximal amount of pleasure in your life aren't compatible.

Im not arguing against this, having a child will have its fucking problems, i'm not talking about the suffering of the parents, but the suffering of the theoretical child throughout its entire life.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464604110130.jpg (13 KB, 627x260) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464604110130.jpg
13 KB, 627x260
>>28962637
>that 7 year old who would flip the fuck out and call some mean girl a nigger loving roastie in the future.
>>
>>28965896
>Have she or her parents thanked you for what you did for her?
Of course, I practically raised their child from 5 to 13. I get along with them very well.

>but that sounds mildly fulfilling
It is very fulfilling, kind of, but also very saddening, since I am almost sertain I'll never be able to do the same with children of my own.
>>
>>28965915
But why bring a child in the first place if it will cause you suffering? Why allow that potential pleasure it might recieve, at the price of yours?
>>
>>28966079
Watching a kid grow and learn and do whatever stupid shit people do as they progress in their lives is enjoyable for some despite kids being little shits.

Don't ask me to try and explain why these people actually like that shit man, my girlfriend got a fucking abortion, we don't need that shit.
>>
>>28965816
see
>>28964386
The basis of antinatalism is that suffering is a stronger and more prominent force than pleasure.
>>
>>28966167
Some people live almost purely on instincts, covered by little if any rational thought. Parents are especially prone to doublethink and will say irrational things like "My baby drains muh money and happines constantly and makes me miserable, but I still love it because reasons"
>>
>>28962637
If I have a son
>Will be playing football as soon as hes old enough
>Little athletics
>Martial arts
>Will take him camping and teach him to fish
>Let him watch tame war movies with me then eventually lead him into the good shit
>Teach him to be a man, not a fucking pansy ass cunt

Daughter
>Boyfriend? Forget about it
>No slutty clothing
>Wont allow her to leave the house unless dressed appropriately
>>
>>28966326
Pleasure and pain aren't always rational either though, both are often purely emotional.
>>
>>28966332
>Martial arts
Cocky little shit's gonna get murdered somewhere

>No slutty clothing
Have fun watching here backlash at you when she goes to college by sucking every dick in the room.
>>
>>28966332
>No slutty clothing

This is how you end up with a slut, kids don't always (read: often don't) listen to their parents, and that's a part of growing up, if i'd listened to my parents my life would be shit today.
>>
>>28966391
Yes young prince, but the morals would have been laid down.
>>28966397
They dont listen to them period. What Ill do is the best option. They may both hate me but at least they'll get places in life.

Even if she does slut around itll be to make me angry and Ill just disown her. Shell come crawling back and see the error of her ways.
>>
>>28966332
>>Boyfriend? Forget about it
If you're really so salty that girls reject you why would you make it so that your daughter has to reject everyone?
Also she's gonna be riding the dicc 24/7 at college. Have fun turning your daughter into a roastie
>>
>>28966565
There is no full proof way to stop a girl being a slut. I dont believe that its all just because they hate their fathers. I'm going to raise her to believe in herself so much so that she doesn't have to fill the void with cock. The first part of that is teaching her t use her brain before her body.
>>
>>28966524
>What Ill do is the best option

Or you could, you know, raise a daughter similar to the way you'd raise a son and actually respect them and teach them good habits and judgement rather than just telling them not to do bad shit and expect it to work out because "i taught them muh good morals" despite them completely fucking disobeying what you tried to teacher because you were a fucking hardass about it.
>>
>>28966603
>I'm going to raise her to believe in herself so much so that she doesn't have to fill the void with cock. The first part of that is teaching her t use her brain before her body.
Great dude, glad to hear it, but that doesn't necessarily mean keeping her from having a boyfriend or being a hard-ass about what she wears. If you really want her to use her brain before her body teach her to do that instead of just telling her she can't do any sexual shit altogether. Flat out restricting her will just piss her the fuck off and, like I said, ride Chad's dick harder.
Also, considering how many dudes on this board feel empty b/c they can't get any pussy, I find it pretty hypocritical that they don't want girls to "fill the voids in their lives with cock".
>>
>>28962637
I wouldn't. They deserve to be happy.
>>
>>28965816

>Why should potential suffering be taken into account when potential pleasure is not?

A lack of suffering is intrinsically good, even if there is no one to experience the lack of suffering. Goodness is a negative quality--that is, goodness is simply the absence of evil (suffering).

True lack of pleasure only occurs if there is someone to experience the lack of pleasure, because the only thing bad about lacking pleasure is that it causes pain (unfulfilled desire, longing, pining). If there is no one to experience pining, then there is no true lack of pleasure at all. There is simple, benevolent neutrality.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.