[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. Do I really have to message all of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: firefox_2016-05-31_18-43-28.png (535 KB, 1887x967) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-05-31_18-43-28.png
535 KB, 1887x967
I don't get it. Do I really have to message all of these cunts? Why even bother? None of these whores are going to respond to me anyways.

They'll reject me just like irl.
>>
>>28962322
Online dating is a scam you dufus.
>>
>>28962772
This.

Or you get the jackpot and end up with crabs.
>>
File: 1416272551056.jpg (36 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
1416272551056.jpg
36 KB, 500x403
Why cant you betas listen to every male who has ever dealt with women.

Women are not worth it, they do not bring anything to the relationship besides sexual pleasure.

That pleasure is the only upside to women and it has a million downsides.

Just get some fuckin hobbies and work on yourself.
>>
>>28963138
no one is willing to be like water. it takes a special kind. I just want to fuck something until I pass out
>>
>put real effort coming up with first messages
>bitches look up your profile the next day and never reply, or give one word answers>repeat over a hundred messages over a year

then they wonder why we dont put any effort whatsoever
I want off of this fucking ride
>>
>>28964266
Oldfag (as in, age) here.

You never get off the ride.

Sorry :(
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.