[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I overreacting by refusing to have sex with a friend because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1464558215232.jpg (378 KB, 899x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464558215232.jpg
378 KB, 899x1280
Am I overreacting by refusing to have sex with a friend because she camwhores for money and has casual hook ups?

Friend and I start living together. She says we can sleep in the same bed and I get to have sex with her when she wants it, but I told her I don't want to sleep in the same bed she fucked a bunch of guys in. She says she's not going to clean her bedsheets every time a guy wants to mess around with her. I told her I brought a sleeping bag that I will use until we move into bigger place where I can have my own bed. I don't care about her having guys over while I'm around as long as they aren't jerks about it. I just play on my laptop in the kitchen while they're fucking behind me.

I said that if she wants to fuck me we can fuck on my sleeping bag, but she says I'm being ridiculous.
>>
>>28962303
she looks like a mentally scared person, don't fall for her non-chalant promiscuity.
>>
>>28962303
>she's not going to clean her bedsheets every time a guy wants to mess around with her
that's pretty nasty
>>
>>28962303
enjoy the sex you uptight prick, it's not like she's going to be your girlfriend
>>28962418
he also seems like a mentally scared person so it doesn't matter
>>
>>28962303
I USED TO BE A LOT OF SHIT, BUT I DONE ALWAYS BEEN A REAL NIGGA
>>
>>28962303
I love feedtime.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.