[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about Crusties. What are your experiences with them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1326874.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1326874.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
Let's talk about Crusties. What are your experiences with them?
>>
sometimes they make nice folk punk music and you get to feel special hearing some good songs from artists before they are famous.
>>
smelly dirtbags who shouldn't be in possession of dogs
>>
>>28962384
This. Fuck these people are so worthless.
>>
>hey man got some spare change

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING JOB I DON'T EVEN HAVE A LIFE I DON'T EVEN HAVE PLATONIC FRIENDS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Sometimes I wish I was a crusty
>>
File: yum.jpg (190 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
190 KB, 1200x900
>>28962278
did someone say crusties?
>>
They're like Hippie Punks, which is wrong because Punk was invented to kill off the remnants of Hippie Culture.

This is cultural miscegenation and it must be stopped.
>>
>>28962278
When I was growing up my dads landlord had a kid that was my age that slowly evolved into a crust punk. He himself was cool but the group he was around was just too much for me to handle. Stinky, broke, drug addicted SJWs. I just came by every now and again to smoke weed with him and his brother and I couldn't say one fucking thing without getting some shit about capitalism or veganism. Half the time they would try to bum my entire pack of smokes off me before I laid into one of them about how he didn't even have 3.50 to go buy a pack of cheap shitty off brand cigarettes. For the most part I dislike them although last time I saw the guy who I liked he had just gotten back from hopping trains up and down from Oregon to go to a folk concert/renaissance fair and a mescaline binge which doesn't sound too bad
>>
Worthless upper middle class white kids who choose to spend all day panhandling with their mutts and bumming cigs.

Maybe you shouldn't have bought that sick aus-rotten patch if you can't afford to feed your dog (you can)
>>
>>28962278
Listening to incoherent ramblings by them about stupid boring shit, smelling their disgusting stench, and having to listen to their horrid ukuleles or shitty guitars while waiting for the train.

>tfw you can't legally run these degenerates out of town. just a few of the boys in a pickup truck armed with shotguns and rifles
>>
>>28962331
like folk punk. id never go to a show in person because i dont want to be associated with them.
>>
>>28962278
White gypsies.
>>
File: I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.gif (833 KB, 320x185) Image search: [Google]
I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.gif
833 KB, 320x185
>>28962278
Had a NEET friend a couple years ago that fell into it.
>He started drinking heavily
>Hopped trains
>Became an extreme douche and tried to kick my ass for no reason
>Never talked again

The funny thing, and I suppose by definition, is that these kids come from decent households, yet choose to be pieces of shit.
>>
>>28962685
Do those belong to your mom or sister?
>>
>>28964632
Grass is always greener I guess.
>>
>>28962278

They all have that exact same stupid raspy voice that you get from smoking 20+ shitty handrolled cigarettes every day for 5-10 years.

Other than that no cares about them, they're not nearly as obnoxious as the average black person.
>>
>>28964676
they share
>>
>>28962278
i thought that was just a carles meme
>>
>>28962278
Used to hang out with neo-nazi kids and we would try our best to keep these obnoxious beggars away from the park we hung out.
>>
>never leaves owners side
>is outdoors 24/7, as animals should be
>plenty of exercise
>varied, though inconsistent, diet
or
>owner is away at work most of the day
>stuck inside all the time
>only get exercise for an hour a day at most on walks
I'd rather be a crusty's dog than a wagecuck's dog
>>
do these types really exist in real life or are they just a meme like cosplayers?
>>
>>28966794
They are real. When you live in a big city you learn about the smaller sub cultures of people. These are basically NEETS that live like bums and behave like punk rockers.
>>
I envy their lifestyle desu, but I could never beg for subsistence like they do. Maybe I could just put a hat out and play banjo, but I couldn't verbally ask people for shit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.