[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >feeling ill all day, throat burns like acid reflux,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 0257 - mYbyRO9.jpg (42 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0257 - mYbyRO9.jpg
42 KB, 499x499
>be me
>feeling ill all day, throat burns like acid reflux, lump in throat, coughing etc
>take paracetamol to try and relieve the pain, doesn't work
>goes on like this all day, trying not to puke from the acid in throat in the evening
>end up going on /k/ because bored and sick
>start shitposting, feel better, don't feel sick anymore. lump in throat still there but no acid and no cough
weird desu, anyway how was your day robots?
>>
>>28962268
Kek has smiled on you.

My day was aite ta, went to record me singing a piece for me old grandma's funeral which I sadly can't attend. She was a great woman.
>>
>>28962312
sorry to hear that anon. how did she die, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>28962333
That's fine anon, thanks for the reply!

She was just old old old, 90 when she passed away. She'd had a breakdown/stroke/idk about a year ago and wasn't herself, couldn't recognise me, stopped talking etc.

As bad as it sounds, in my eyes she died after that. When the person you know and love can't recognise you, they're basically gone. Now she's dead it's a bit of a relief if that doesn't sound too shitty.

She had an amazing story-telling talent and used to present Children's Hour on the BBC. Found some pictures of her from an old photo album and her and my grandad just looked so.... I don't know, like they had it figured out?

Anyway I'm rambling.

What are your plans for tomorrow anon?
>>
>>28962430
well, finishing off the IT work for college hopefully, once I get it all done i've got three months of holiday. and no, i understand that sentiment completely, my grandad has vascular dementia and he's pretty much the same now, wets himself, can't remember my name, gets angry but never for a specific reason. he's not the proud man he once was, just a shell.
>>
>>28962483
Ah nice one, you in the USA (I'm guessing not cause of timezones etc). Is IT your course?

Yeah it sucks, guess I hope I die in a car crash or get shot or something before it happens to me you know. Sorry to hear about your grandad though :/
>>
>>28962583
nah, Brit here, IT is one of three, it's the last one I need to turn in work for. I'm probably going to develop the same dementia, based on family history. I'm planning to die before that or kill myself if diagnosed though, so i'm not too worried. And yeah, thanks for the sympathy.
>>
>>28962659
Ah nice one. Any holiday plans?

Hell, at least we have a plan I suppose.
>>
>>28962691
ah, probably backpacking in germany at some point in october but nothing in the three months i got ahead. gonna go on a camping trip maybe, get pissed in a tent instead of my house.
>>
>>28962733

Sound nice! Good to have some time to yourself. You a regular visitor to Germany?
>>
>>28962929
no no, my dad grew up there but i've never been myself, always liked the history of the place, as well as their beer, bread and meat. so I figured i'd go at least once. wanna try some curry-wurst from Berlin if I go there as well, see how it stacks up to the stuff i make myself. How about you, you going on any holidays this year?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.