[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally got the courage to ask that cute asian girl in my algebra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1446497461452795146.gif (509 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1446497461452795146.gif
509 KB, 700x827
Finally got the courage to ask that cute asian girl in my algebra class for her number. I got it and I was super happy. We sent a total of 5 text messages back and forth then she read my text and never responded. What did I do wrong?
>>
you went for a girl out of your league, lower your standards.
>>
>>28961899
Post texts so we can help/mock you.
>>
>>28961962
this famalambam
we here to help u
>>
File: kms pepe.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
kms pepe.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>28961899
She probrably did it out of pity anyways.
>>
>>28961899
Unless you were somehow a pathetic loser in those texts, she probably just wasn't interested in you and talked to you briefly because she's incapable of normal rejection. Don't sweat it.
>>
Most girls will give you their number no problem, they don't have the balls to reject you outright. So yeah you basically got rejected.
>>
>>28962115
>>28962148
>>28961962
I literally just asked her how her day was
>>
>>28962203
Everyone knows that's you trying to get to know her, which she for whatever reason didn't want. She's just not into you, that's all.
>>
File: sad.jpg (4 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
4 KB, 288x175
>>28962203
Maybe you just don't have what it takes, man...
Don't be discouraged, cute asian girls are the hardest to get anyways.
>>
>>28962203
POST THE FUCKING CONVO SPERGALERG!
>>
>>28962203
Should have done that in person instead of not talking to her, asking for numbers and actually "talking" through technology.

She saw that you're too pussy to even go talk to her
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.