[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl acts as just friends when we hang out >No flirting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1390028441066.jpg (111 KB, 898x712) Image search: [Google]
1390028441066.jpg
111 KB, 898x712
>Girl acts as just friends when we hang out
>No flirting or whatnot I'm p sure
>When she gets drunk she tells other friend "oh man I'm so desperate I could fuck anyone" then looks at me
What does this mean, she has given me 0 other signs aside from maybe telling me she's been on a dry spell for a year and telling me she just wants a casual relationship (not with me, just in her general relationship goals)
>>
Do I try to pursue this somehow r9k please respond
>>
>>28961770
She wants the peen
>>
>>28961770
yes, you moron. dont make the same mistake i and 99% of this board make
>>
>>28961770
It means she's a fucking slut for speaking that way
>>
>>28961770
>girl literally tells you she'd only fuck you out of desperation

I'd tell her to go fucking hang herself, arrogant cunt.
>>
>>28961770
it means she wants you to take initiate
>>
Wh0 i5 this semen dem0n?
>>
>>28961770
It means she wanted to fuck you in that moment. Probably not anymore.
>>
>Hey, you were acting kind of weird the other night and freaking me out. What was up with that?
>>
>>28961770
You've got two options here;

One, give in to the beast in your pants and fuck her. Odds are she'll keep you around for a while, thinking of you as just as friend with benefits, but meanwhile you'll likely develop actual feelings for her. Then when the next Chad rolls around, and she wants in his pants, she'll dump you like a steaming shit.

Or two, you could deny her advances, and remain in whatever relationship you at now.
>>
File: 1455232078753.jpg (77 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1455232078753.jpg
77 KB, 690x460
sounds like a total whore, don't do it you'll regret it
>>
>>28961770
Sounds like she's only attracted to you when she's drunk, so there's probably a 50/50 chance she'll cry rape the morning after you bang her. Pretty risky, imo
>>
in college tech class with all dudes and one girl

>well endowed woman gets sexually harassed by chads in room
>chad asks me what i think of her while she is right in front of her
>the only thing she has going for her is huge tits. her personality is absolute shit and she is an absolute bitch i mean just look at her shes a latina and she thinks she is hot shit; when in reality everyone who doesnt have their dick in their hand knows she does a rampent amount of drugs. honestly has the personality of this keyboard we type on its that flat. and not to say her programming skills are absolute shit; i've seen your grades on tests and i assume you have a d. like what the fuck are you doing here besides sucking dick? fuck off.
>"wow you're such a dick no wonder why you have no girlfriend"
>retort "what a lame response; almost as inspired as your coding skills. heres an idea go fuck yourself. the first opportunity for you to literally fuck off without harassment has opened its doors for you; i suggest you take it and i sincerally ask that you fuck off"
>she storms off and chad is like what m8

why do women get offended when you dont sexually harass them?
>>
Here, I posted more on adv
>Eat lunch/dinner with female friend every now and then, no real signs of flirting I think
>does tell me about how she's been on a dry spell, we both want a casual relationship as general relationship goals. Shared something about our fetishes once.
>We also go drinking at clubs/bars
>When she gets drunk she touches me, but not around my legs, guides me around by holding my hand, locks arms with me, touches my face, rests her face on my chest/shoulder, but never tries to kiss me or do anything really intimatem talks about her dry spell and how she hasn't slept with anyone in a long time more when she's drunk
>one night when we went out she told another female friend something along the lines of "oh man Im desperate to fuck someone" then her eyes were pointed at me for a couple of seconds. After that we walked for a good 10 mins arms locked on the way back to the train station as the group was a bit far ahead
>Another night of drinking I end up at her house waiting for an uber, we end up talking about how the fuck we were supposed to meet people, we get on how we met and she tells me "i really like you (p sure she meant this as a friend), you're so fun :^)"
>Another night of drinking, I say something along the lines of "boohoo im not that attractive" and she just says "but you're cute".

I don't want a relationship with her but I would fuck her. I don't really care if she's a slut tbqhfam.
>>
ITT I've learned that summer came sooner than I thought it would.

Fuck off normies
Oregon Continuation
>>
>>28963692
I'm sorry anon
I don't know what I am anymore
>>
>>28961770
Pump & Dump like a chad, m8
>>
>>28961770
Put your stone in her bone zone
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.