[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you rather have either A: a vegan/anti-fur gf or B:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: jessicachastain-593x400.png (363 KB, 593x400) Image search: [Google]
jessicachastain-593x400.png
363 KB, 593x400
would you rather have either

A: a vegan/anti-fur gf

or

B: exotic leather/fur loving gf?
>>
>>28961761
Vegan. Cheaper to support a vegan lifestyle than to purchase fur clothing. I wouldn't go vegan for her, but I'd avoid fur and leather products. The only downside would be the gas associated with that diet.
>>
>>28961761
Based on those choices? B. I would probably end up beating her if she was vegan.
>>
>>28961761
Is this a no-win scenario?

>>28961827
You make a good point.
>>
>>28961761

I am a vegan so obviously me coz I am a vegan

Me

vegan
>>
>>28961761
B solely because of how annoying the A types are.
>>
>not wanting a q t pi vegan gf who loves animals and wants the world to be a better place
Come on, guys. I get you're all EDGY, but come on!
>>
>>28961827
Neither of them for this reason. B is too expensive, A is too insufferable.
>>
B. I quite enjoy leather jackets myself, and buying the occasional expensive garment sounds much better than putting up with endless preachy bullshit about how I'm a fucking murderer because I want a cheeseburger
>>
>>28961852
hey look! spotted the guy who came from a facebook meme page. fucking normies, right? reee lol, kek! here come dat boi, spongebob memes etc etc
>>
>>28961827
>VEGANS ARE GASSY
No they're not. At least, not how you think they are. Vegans tend to fart a lot more, but with less intensity.

My farts don't smell. At least, not enough to be noticeable.
>>
>>28961926
>I HATE BEING TOLD I AM A PSYCHOPATH WHO KILLS ANIMALS JUST BECAUSE I KILL ANIMALS
>>
>>28961885
>>28961911
>>28961930
>>28961939
>>28961968
And this is why vegans are insufferable.
>>
A.
>has a moral code
>probably a motivated individual to keep up such a lifestyle

B.
>immoral
>probably vain, stupidly wastes money on pointless things

Gee, hard choice OP.
>>
>>28961989
Boo hoo, you're le epic vegan hate thread didn't quite go the way you planned? Fuck off.
>>
>>28961918
>>28961879
>>28961852
>vegans are really annoying and they force it down your throat
...no they don't. At least, most don't. I'm vegan, and I never force it down anyone's throat unless the topic is already on veganism.

I have met a lot of vegan people, and I've not seen any of them be preachy or obnoxious. A lot of my family are vegetarians or vegan, and not once have I seen them shoe-horn their diet into every single conversation.

The thing is, a lot of people ARE vegetarian or vegan. But the only ones you notice are the preachy ones. It's a cycle. And it's pretty fucking obvious.

The only people who ride Harley Davidsons are the ones who ride around town being loud and annoying. Why is that? Because they're the ones I notice. See how this works? You only notice something when it is particularly abnormal. You would never associate that quiet dude who keeps to himself as being vegan, because you never even think about him. That ONE loud obnoxious vegan does not make up most vegans, just like that ONE Harley faggot does not make up all of them.
>>
>>28961968
>I HATE BEING TOLD I AM A WEAK BITCHBOY WHO CAN'T HANDLE THE HARSH REALITIES OF LIFE ON THIS PLANET JUST BECAUSE I AM A WEAK BITCHBOY WHO CAN'T HANDLE THE HARSH REALITIES OF LIFE ON THIS PLANET
>>
>>28962068
The funny thing is there are vegans in this thread right now being preachy and obnoxious. One of them at least. Doesn't really help your case.
>>
>>28962102
Really? How are they being preachy? Or is it just preachy because it doesn't coincide with what you personally think? I bet you think that people who support political parties that you don't are preachy too, right?
>>
>>28961761

I have a "girls wearing fur fetish" so my choice is onviously the latter. Vegan girls are usually psychotic anyways
>>
>>28962075
>vegans are weak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glcXVsBZNDw
That vegan sure is weak, right? Ha ha...... ha

>eating meat is okay because it is a reality of the world
Dying of the bubonic plague was also a reality of the world for a long time. I guess you're in favor of abolishing antibiotics, right?
>>
>>28961997
>clearly not pushing an agenda
:^)
>>
>>28961989
They're probably trolling. I'm a real vegan but I didn't feel the need to tell anyone before you attacked us as being insufferable.
>>
File: 1463125919825.jpg (19 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1463125919825.jpg
19 KB, 540x540
A, definitely. I would NEVER settle for a non-vegan carniwhore
>>
File: 1463688030921.jpg (55 KB, 468x546) Image search: [Google]
1463688030921.jpg
55 KB, 468x546
>>28961761
A
>probably cheaper
>may get mad that you are not a strict vegan either
>hopefully not a social media vegan
>hopefully believes in anti-animal abuse

B
>more expensive
>probably wants to go out more often to show off
>probably more into social media to show off
>might care more about her appearance
>>
>>28961989
>vegans are insufferable because when we talk shit about them, they talk shit about us
>it's not fair mommy why do they say they are better than me just because they don't kill animals and I do? mommy please change my diaper i did poo poo :(
Yeah you carry on eating your tendies and drinking your milk like a little babby.
>>
>>28962251
slither on, slugger
>>
File: vegan12.png (149 KB, 1264x471) Image search: [Google]
vegan12.png
149 KB, 1264x471
ITT: carnists attack vegan diets, then say that vegans are preachy when they defend their diet
>>
>>28962102

>Thread about veganism
>vegans reply

OMG WHY DO VEGANS HAVE TO BE SOOOOO PREACHY
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.