[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1500 calorie limit per day >already went over my limit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 7
File: fat_guy_fridge.jpg (26 KB, 342x313) Image search: [Google]
fat_guy_fridge.jpg
26 KB, 342x313
>1500 calorie limit per day
>already went over my limit by ~70 calories
>at least 4 more hours before sleep

Fuck, this is harder than it seems. That pizza was so good too.
>>
>>28961451
can you just go to bed early?
>>
>>28961532
no cause then i just wake up early and the whole cycle just starts earlier.
>>
>>28961451
might seem shitty now but I lost 35lbs and I started in february. Try to limit calories gained from drinks so you can eat more.
>>
>>28961451
>have to eat at least 3.1k calories
I swear all I do is just eat and shit, the urge to an hero becomes stronger everyday
>>
>>28961578
I'm mostly sticking to water but occasionally i just want to taste anything so i have some V8 lemonade. 80 calories per cup and not too much sugar.
>>
File: 1396814250088.jpg (38 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1396814250088.jpg
38 KB, 601x601
who /sleepeater/ here?

>tfw god wants me to stay fat no matter how hard I try
>>
you could always do some cardio. i think cycling gives you the best run for your money since it's so easy and burns do much.
>>
>>28961693
no bike. I would go out and run but my left knee isn't in the best shape, think it might be an ACL injury and with no health insurance I can't get it checked out
>>
>>28961896
how about walking? better than nothing.
>>
>>28961674
try putting some lemons in the water
>>
>>28961693
swimming is great cardio and low impact, if you have a public pool or sea nearby
>>
>>28961674
Unsweetened almond milk is like 30 calories a cup
>>
If your serious about losing weight look up intermittant fasting; easiest way to lose weight if you workout aswell. But you actually have to stop being a fat pussy and use some willpower.
>>
>>28961451
Go take a hot bath and brush your teeth and moisturize your body to distract yourself opie
>>
Just work out
>>
Do some push ups
>>
>>28962222
This is pretty good advice.
I second second second second it
>>
>>28961451
Fuck man! Thanks for starting this thread. Have you picked up a exercise routine or are you just changing your diet for now?
>>
>>28962222
These quads speak the truth. Brushing your teeth three times a day is a great way to avoid snacking.
>>
>>28961690
me famalamb

i usually wake up with chocolate all over me, because i sleep-eat chocolate stuff
>>
>>28962222
this is a good distraction. Online video games help, but that can also be problem since you can be burning calories with that time.
>>
>>28961451
>dieting
>eating pizza

what the fuck anon
>>
>>28962561
he's probably just calorie counting for now
>>
>>28961451
How?
I struggled to get a thousand without feeling too full
>>
>>28961451
Space out your meals longer and drink a lot of water before you eat. Exercise too, that way you can raise your calorie limit to 1600-1800 on days you exercise because you burned calories while exercising. And stop eating calorie dense food like pizza, eat less calorie dense food so you can eat more food while not going over your limit.
>>
Have 1 real meal per day. It needs to be a plate of brown rice and chicken.
>>
have big ass salads everyday. It will fill you up for almost no calories assuming you are using light dressing.
>>
>>28961451
if you get depressed enough your appetite goes away
>>
>>28961451
drink a lot of water. I like to have a glass of water before I eat, and another one while I eat. regardless of the "facts" on whether 8 glasses a day is too much or not enough, kidney stones look like a bitch. drink more water. it'll make you feel a bit more full.
>>
>>28961551
take 3mg melatonin with 2 cups of water. you'll pass out in 1 hour no food needed.

if you must you need to starve yourself early in the day and eat a big meal later on like I do. it's called intermittant fasting and it works pretty well. I don't feel uncomfortable sleeping if I had a big meal a few hours ago.

Pizza was a bad choice. Spaghetti is essentially the same thing, less calories because less cheese, and more filling.
>>
Is it possible to stop being /fatfuck/ by just eating less? How many pounds can I shed before hitting a plateau?
>>
>>28963225
sure. i went from 82 to 74,5 in less than a month by just eating less. i eat once a day some chicken with salad then just water and fruits
>>
You can't go 4 hours without eating? What is wrong with you?
>>
>>28963327
bored, no distractions, no enjoyment in anything anymore, so drive to work out of create or put any effort in anything anymore
>>
>>28963225
Eat less than your BMR and you will lose weight. You should still workout or you will probably look skinnyfat after you drop your desired amount of weight.
>>
>trying to get /fit/
>have to increase my calorie intake because underweight
>need over 2000 calories a day
I literally have no idea how you fatfucks eat this much. Even if it's junk food I still can't eat that much
>>
how the fuck do you people eat so much? i can barely get up to 1,500 calories a day... and i eat like shit too.
>>
>>28963225
There is no plateau
You can keep keep going until you're dead bones
>>
>>28963398
Thats total BS anon
A single bag of chips is at least 1200+ calories

You telling me you cant eat two of those?
>>
>>28963498
You mean a whole, big bag? How the fuck could I eat all that?
>>
>>28962036
Sweet almond milk is only 30 calories more. Hint of honey is the bomb. The chocolate flavor is pretty good too and 80 calories for tasty chocolate milk isn't too bad. Cocunut milk is pretty good too.
>>
>losing weight

why? its not like you'll ever have friends or a girlfriend.
>>
>>28963547
>fat fucks in charge of gauging portions
>>
File: 273377589.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
273377589.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>tfw this thread made me hungry
>>
>>28963398
Drink some calories my skeleton friend
Have a chocolate milk
>>
>tfw the only reason I stay under my calorie goal is because I can't afford much food
>>
>>28961451
>tfw i'm so short my normal reccomended calories/day is <1800
>>
File: 1464655634245.gif (736 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1464655634245.gif
736 KB, 600x338
>>28963398

Is this a fucking joke question?

Chocolate whole milk, candy, ice cream, etc. and you'll be a fat ass in no time. In the US, your options for turning into a fat fuck are fucking limitless.

Goddamn, just add chocolate milk and a candy bar to each of your meals fuckhead. Also, milkshakes have like a billion calories in them, so eat those.
>>
calorie counting is worthless desu. eat more veg in addition to what you already eat and drink more water. walk or do some kind of low impact activity daily, weight training if you want to build a little muscle. you can still eat all the shit you love, just in decreased amounts. you won't lose any weight by eating a couple pieces of pizza or other trash per day, just because it doesn't exceed your supposed calorie limit
>>
>>28963398
Add oil to everything
>>
>>28963889
calorie counting is important until you have a good enough knowledge to know how much of what you can eat

It's also easier than suddenly completely changing your diet
>>
>>28963398
you sound like an emasculated nu male
>>
File: 1396682051789.jpg (34 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1396682051789.jpg
34 KB, 368x368
>restricting what you eat

Eating is one of the few pleasures I have left in life, so I never waste my time counting calories or dieting.

You retards always make it far more complex than it needs to be anyway. Vegetables have very few calories in them; eat goddamned salads until you're full if you're worried about your weight. Vegetables are also pretty fucking cheap. Yes, even canned and frozen vegetables are okay and better for you than other canned or frozen garbage.

I eat vegetables with my meals because I like them and they help me poop better. But no fucking way am I going to sit around feeling hungry just so I can be a little slimmer. That's normie bullshit.
>>
>>28963852
Not him, but eating absolute junk is not the way to go. Losing weight as a fat fuck is the easiest thing possible, because you can do it without even excising for the most part.

When you're a skeleton, you actually have to put a huge amount of effort and research into doing it, otherwise you'll just end up incredibly skinnyfat. When people say they want to gain weight, they don't mean having a pigeon chest and an ass that puts Nicki Minaj to shame.
>>
>>28963982
you have so few pleasures in life because you're a fat piece of shit
>>
>"Come on anon, its a party! Just one piece of cake isnt going to throw you off your diet. What's wrong with you?"
>>
>>28964023
I already said no, whats your problem?
>>
>eating pizza on a "diet"

You're like those people on my 600lb life, always making excuses and just eating pure trash wondering what is going wrong.

You can get incredibly full from lean protein and vegetables, Don't be a lazy fuck, it's as simple as shoving some chicken breast in the oven with whatever seasoning you want and putting some veg on to steam/boil. It takes like 30 minutes, most of which you are just sitting about with a timer on.

Pizza doesn't fill you up, I'm skinny as fuck and I can go through a whole 14" no issue, and that's 2000 calories out of no where.
>>
>>28964023
Aw fuck stop making me hungry you shit.
>>
>>28964023
>Accept cake
>Dump it in trash when nobody is looking

gee that was hard
>>
I have some weeks i want to loose weight and i exercise everyday then im back to eating fastfood and gaines all my weight loss, life sucks to bad to care about weight
>>
Nothing makes junkfood unappealing like your dad and both grandfathers having massive heart attacks in their 50's
>>
just stop being a manchild who can't into vegetables and cooking from scratch
>>
>>28964184
You can make tasty food that fills you up without having to eat junk though. Life sucks, but you know deep down it sucks even further if you're fat. That little bit of short pleasure you think you are getting fades as soon as the fork is down and you are back to reality with your flab in the mirror.

Get a grip Anon, before you become one of those house bound fucks.
>>
>>28963398
>Drink your calories
>Drink your calories
>Drink your calories
Drink your calories

and add peanut butter to rice for keks and lmaos
>>
>>28964228
Atleast they had some enjoyment before they died and i wouldnt
>>
ignore these "eat healthy" memers OP. You can fill yourself just fine on shit food, and you're less likely to quit if you're not wasting your calories on shitty poor tasting food, being low weight is all about good portion control afterall.
>>
>>28964262
They are absolutely miserable and a lot of them get to that stage because of past trauma. Laying in bed with an oxygen mask struggling to breathe, not even able to get up just go to the toilet, having aches and pains with bed sores all over your body is not happiness.

You might say that you stay in a lot, well imagine never having the choice to move from your bed anymore, the comfy level goes out of the window and turns into feeling trapped. You're deluding yourself because this is the only comfort you feel you have left in your life, but it is one of the major things that stops you from being at your full potential.
>>
>>28964358
A slice of pizza is nearly 300 calories, one slice. You are less likely to lose wight if you try to limit junk food that you are consuming as a main meal, because not many people can just eat a couple of slices and decide that is it for the day, they want more. The amount of actual food there is tiny for the amount of calories it dishes out.

You could make a massive plate of food that is incredibly filling for the same amount of calories. Eating healthy isn't a meme if it's proven to work.
>>
>>28964358
eating shit food makes you hungrier, which makes it harder to keep up
>>
Calorie restricted diets always fail. It's a great way to lose weight fast, but unless you start changing what you eat and how active you are you're almost certainly going to put the weight back on.
Start eating chicken, eggs, beef, vegetables, eggs, fish, eggs and things heavy in either protein (ideal) or lipids (fat). Try to limit your carb intake, since carbs just end up making you hungry again in no time. Most people don't realize how insanely carb heavy their diets are.
>>
Just drink water and eat low cal veggies until bed.
>>
>>28964013

weight is weight, you stupid cumstain. No one looks good when they "bulk", contrary to popular belief.

Anyway, the little scrawny cumsicle should just drink a lot of milk and eat a lot of yogurt then.
>>
>>28964358
Not all calories are equal. 1000 calories of carbs do not fill you up like 1000 calories of chicken or eggs, which are heavy in protein.
If all you're doing is counting calories while eating shitty food, you're going to go back to being fat in no time.
>>
>>28964469
>A slice of pizza is nearly 300 calories, one slice
so what? That's enough to fill you about 3-4 hours, at the least. Eat one at a time then you can eat at that rate for the whole 16 hour day and not go over your calorie limit

>You could make a massive plate of food that is incredibly filling for the same amount of calories. Eating healthy isn't a meme if it's proven to work.
But it'll tastes like shit, and you're never going to fill yourself for more than 6-8 hours anyway unless you're eating fairly big 1000+ calorie meals. Might as well just regularly eat small portions of unhealthy food instead of slightly bigger but still unsatisfying small portions of healthy food
>>
>>28964682
dieting with pizza is just fucking autistic, dont try to justify please.

anyway if youre sitting on your ass all day eat healthy food (which can be tasty ofc)
if you doing sports regularly you gonna lose weight eventually
source: i was drinking 2l cola every day, junkfood, lot of bred but was also riding bike almost everyday for hours. now i sit on my ass and eat healthy and drink only water
>>
>>28964393

Not him, but I have legitimately lost the will to care anymore. I'm 27 6'3", built like a bear, and have been fighting life long depression for as long as I can remember. A few years ago, I below 300 for the first time in what felt like forever. Things didn't seem so bad, and almost felt like they might get better. Then shit happened. Now I'm approaching 375, some of which is legit muscle from working with metal for 8 hours a day, but to think most of it isn't fat would be laughable.

I've tried, and I mean really tried to cut back, but I just don't care enough. I don't, and I can't find the will to bother anymore. I think about it sometimes, getting back into shape, but all it does is make me more miserable.
>>
>>28964682
>But it'll tastes like shit
Because you don't know how to cook. How the fuck are chicken, burgers, burritos, scrambled eggs, and other things "shit"?
>>
>>28964811
I know that feel. I lost like 100lbs in 2013 after I bought a nice road bike and started counting my calories. Then in 2015 I was depressed as fuck and I gained it all back.
>>
>>28964780
so what? It clearly works, just as well as eating healthy food. If someone wants to be able to keep eating good food and can manage to fill themselves on 1500 calories a day instead of giving it up entirely then it's at least better than not trying at all. It's even easier once you can up your calories to 2000-2500.

>>28964873
Some people just prefer bad food, it's all they live for
>>
>>28962026
Say goodbye to your rotator cuffs.
>>
>>28964873
Real talk, I had a burger, two burritos, strawberries and a biscuit with jam. My calories in take? 1400
>>
>>28964682
Dumb whale
>>
>>28965566
dumb normaIfag
>>
>>28963398
>struggling to gain weight
>when i do it all goes to my stomach
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT
UGHHHHHHHH
>>
>>28964238
That's disgusting
You're disgusting anon
>>
>>28961451
I was never a fucking fatass, but I slimmed down a bit. I mostly drink coffee for breakfast and lunch though. The secret is not eating bread stuff imo. Hard to get fat on chicken and vegetables.
>>
I need to lose about 10kg and maintain as much muscle as possible. So far, going to the gym thrice a week, only allow myself 30g of sugar a day, dropped daily calories by 500 and eat two big meals a day. Still can't bring myself to eat too many veggies. It's been a month and I've dropped 4kg. Anything else I should know?
>>
>>28964023
Actually, when I know I'm going to be going out, I work harder the week prior so I can cheat a little. This way, I can enjoy myself, and other people can enjoy themselves, and I don't have to worry about fucking up my diet.
>>
>>28962501
don't buy the chocolate in the first place.
>>
>>28964098
This! Marinate and put some chicken breast in the oven. Cook until it's good and eat. You can even have ketchup with it. Drink water, or go no ketchup, and a glass of juice (can't do both). The breast will only have about 80 calories. Guaranteed you fill up in just 2 of them. As a snack, have watermelon, it's got high water content so it'll fill you up fast. Just be careful if you can't have too much sugar, as watermelons have a lot.

And eat veggies. I like taking baby carrots with me when I'm on the go. Don't eat the fucking ranch. Instead, have a cube of diced cheese. It's better for you. A glass of milk, and you're done. That's like 1500 calories and you aren't hungry.
>>
>>28961451
I stopped drinking this month.

I've already lost 5 pounds. Feels pretty good.
>>
>>28961451
A person can live a month without food. You'll survive 4 hours.
>>
>>28961451
>this is harder than it seems. That pizza was so good too.

Bait or not, kill yourself
>>
>>28966218
he slowIy is
>>
>>28961690
>god

dont think so buddy. your slovenly ways have overtaken even your subconscious
>>
>>28966151
This. I wake up to Greek yogurt on me. Much healthier.
>>
>>28961451
i havent eaten in like 2-3 days and im not feeling the slightest hungry.
>>
>>28964891

I don't know what to say. Anything I say will just make things worse. That's all I am anymore.
>>
>>28961451
You are supposed to stuff your fat ass with shit you pulled out of trees/the ground.

Do not eat anything that has more than 2 ingredients. So no bread, already cooked shit. Stop drinking liquids that have calories. No oils.

Suddenly you will struggle to hit 1500
>>
>>28961690
Put a lock on your fridge/food cupboard.
>>
>>28963207
I've had 18 kidney stones, fuck gout in the goddamn ass.

Although I love to tell women to shut their stupid mouths when they bitch about birthing a kid. Cunt, stones hurt worse, shut your mouth.
>>
>>28963398
Start drinking your calories like all the fat fucks.

Drink a gallon of (whole) milk a day if you are really desperate.
>>
Eating a protein rich diet while cutting carbs is a proven way of curbing hunger.

See your body produces Leptin and Ghrelin when you don't get enough calories to sustain your weight as signals to say "I AM HUNGRY", a high protein diet readjusts that and paves the way for a sustainable life choice. If you try the get slim fast diets you will end up regaining it unless you change your diet.

Omega 4 fatty acids like fish oil also have been proven to curb hunger somewhat.

The battle against obesity is the battle against hunger, fight it with science.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20719836
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16002798
http://ajpregu.physiology.org/content/289/2/R486.short
>>
>>28961451

Aight OP, here's easy mode

>2 meals per day consisting of .5 lb chicken, 1-2 servings of vegetables and 1 serving brown rice each meal
>This totals a little under 1000 calories
>Still enough protein and nutrition to cover workout recovery
>500 calories of wiggle room to eat whatever the fuck

If you incorporate a hard workout routine and up your calorie limit to 2000 a day it will get even easier. 1000 calories a day of fuck-off food to enjoy and if you keep progressing with a workout routine you'll get shredded
>>
>>28964649

sort of this. All calories are equal in their effects.

But you make a good point in how satisfying different sources of calories are. 1000 calories of chicken is a whopping 2 lbs of chicken. 2 fucking pounds, way more than I can comfortably eat for sure.
>>
i hate myself

gluttony is killing me

please help
>>
>>28961693
I use the stair stepper. That thing torches calories pretty good
>>
>>28966151
This. l wake up to Greek yogurt on me. Much healthier.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.