[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
take acid go for a hike go for a swim enjoy a cookout chill out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13
File: lsd.jpg (10 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
lsd.jpg
10 KB, 266x189
take acid
go for a hike
go for a swim
enjoy a cookout
chill out listen to some music
why havent you tried acid yet robot?
>>
because how do I know if it's actually acid?

shrooms are a safer choice.
>>
File: 1.jpg (76 KB, 1176x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
76 KB, 1176x1080
because i have no desire to do acid. psychedelics are terrifying and so is doing drugs in general.
>>
>>28961228
Test kit autismo
>>
>>28961124
Because drugs are bad for you and I'm not a moron who wants to damage his brain and fuck up my life beyobd repair.
>>
Because I'm not a goddamned normie with drug connections, and I've been jumpy since SR was shut down.
>>
>>28961124
because my faggot friend is too lazy to get his ass out of his mom's basement and trip with me, my other friend is a borderline straight edge retard, and my third friend had a terrible shroom trip a few months ago, so he doesn't want to do psychedelics anytime soon
>>
>>28961124

because I'm scared to use drugs of any kind

I blame society for being either absolute pro or anti drug

why it must be either "DRUGS ARE SATAN" or "dude drugs broaden your mind and makes you open your eyes lmao", I want someone who actually knows shit about them to say something like "weed, lsd, shroom and other hallucinogens are pretty much alright, while cocaine etc can be dangerous as they are addictive an may cause health problems... oh and don't do krokodil, it will eat your flesh quite literally"
>>
File: fuck my life.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
fuck my life.png
74 KB, 412x351
i would pay several times the asking price to get some real acid or shrooms safely, i honestly want to try some psychedelics more than anything in the world to try and recapture some of my childhood.
i read this reddit post earlier and had no idea this exact feel was common, and that shrooms are the cure.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Psychonaut/comments/3hynfl/when_i_was_a_child_things_places_and_events_had/
>>
File: 1415535634569.png (239 KB, 628x477) Image search: [Google]
1415535634569.png
239 KB, 628x477
>>28961388
>implying you already aren't beyond repairs
yea right lol
>>
>>28961517
>coke being the go to example of a "hard drug"

Its really not that bad for you. Honestly I don't even see how you can get addicted to it unless you are rich.
>>
>>28961686
That is reddit , reddit is full of retards, Shrooms are great but that probably won't happen.Why? Because you didn't take shrooms when you were a kid so it will be an unfamiliar, albeit wonderful experience.
>>
File: dog.jpg (70 KB, 597x598) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
70 KB, 597x598
>>28961686
The adult life is dull and boring. Gotta keep a lil part of your own childhood with you wherever you go. Try giving less of a fuck, be playfull, be imaginative. It's easier for me, I'm doing art studies so it's not out of character to act like that (it's considered weird by normies). I've done some psychedelics but I don't feel the need to rely on them to feel great.

Just be that one weird fucker everyone like, because you're going according to YOUR rules rather than the ones permitted. Because YOUR rules are funnies than the traditional ones.

While it's hard to keep the "atmosphere" described in that reddit post ALL the time, sometimes I really do get to enjoy the situation I'm in because it's got the setting and feeling going with it.

For a scientific approach on the subject, read Robert Anton Wilson's Prometheus Rising. Funnily enough, it's a book about getting out of the robot you are, to be free of norms and to go according to the rules you make, through a deep understanding of the society and reality you're in, rather than just being crazy.

We all can make it. Soberly.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, when will you stop making these threads.
>>
Because I'm a bit schizoid, I don't wanna become crazy.

tho i smoke weed sometimes
>>
>>28961517
weed, lsd, shroom and other hallucinogens are pretty much alright, while cocaine etc can be dangerous as they are addictive an may cause health problems... oh and don't do krokodil, it will eat your flesh quite literally

There you go.
Still doing any drug comes with risks and rewards, do your research and don't over do it (use too often)
Even hard drugs are fine if you can keep it to a couple of times a year, and its not so bad to use 'soft' drugs quite often but you should avoid addiction obv.
>>
>>28961124
I will very soon. Should be fun.
>>
File: 1463846036266.jpg (206 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1463846036266.jpg
206 KB, 800x450
>>28961124
I have and I think it is so powerful that I would waste its potential using it to have fun. Not only that but I think there is probably some price to be paid for mucking around too much with the stuff. Everything has a price and the personal cost is one I am not usually willing to pay. That being said I've said my two cents before the hyper paranoid autist NEET drops in and derails the thread by insulting everybody and trolling everything.

>>28961686
It isn't cured by Mushrooms or LSD (at least, not permanently, speaking from personal experience), there are physical actors behind why people feel the way that reddit post described.
>>
File: 1463287176501.gif (196 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
1463287176501.gif
196 KB, 170x170
>>28962449
*factors, kek. Sadly, Jackie Chan is not the reason days feel shorter the older we get.
>>
>>28961686
>[
reddit will guide you on the darknet to get lsd
>>
How does one get their hands on drugs without being a normie? Please explain in detail. Thaaaaaaaanks.
>>
>>28962873
Nice try, Officer.
>>
>>28962873
tor

asdgasgfasdgadsf
>>
>>28961124
I really want to try LSD and/or shrooms, but I have no drug connections whatsoever. I'm worried that if I try to get some, I'll fuck up and end up buying from a cop or something.
>>
>>28962873
For soft stuff like weed/hasch just find the cool kids or the stoners. To find them, ask yourself, if you where a stoner, where would you go to smoke your illegal dope ? Then go from there. People who smoke weed are likely to know people who can get them more diverse drugs.

Never straightly ask, tho. People will think ur weird or a cop. Or make fun of you.
>>
Every robot should do acid at least once.

I mean think about it.

Your life sucks. Don't lie. Even if you are a functioning robot you know you are not satisfied with your current situation. You feel trapped in a cage made out of air because your mind has already adopted certain patterns of thoughts which, if you are over 20, will likely never change.

Now go and try acid and get another perspective of yourself and the world.
>>
>>28963294
this

take one day to just look at what your life is like
>>
File: 1299979366940.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1299979366940.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>28961124
Because MDMA is better
>>
>>28963294
>already adopted certain patterns of thoughts which, if you are over 20, will likely never change.

can they change with acid?
>>
>>28963621
why not both then?
candyflip?
>>
File: 14359-24317-16956.png (73 KB, 203x188) Image search: [Google]
14359-24317-16956.png
73 KB, 203x188
>>28961124
>Live in NYC
>Not a good neighborhood, either
>have literally no idea where to get drugs, much less hallucinogens

Should I just apporch some shady nigger one night? How the fuck do I get drugs?
>>
>>28963662
ive never done acid, because im kind of scared of having a bad trip.

but mdma feels like im just literally cumming for days. its like buying pure happiness
>>
>>28961228
Erlich's reagant. They sell it on amazon. It turns blue if its really acid. I don't really like it, its kind of too strong and stimulating for me.
>>
File: kawaii.jpg (73 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.jpg
73 KB, 300x250
>>28963621
Currently on my first MDMA roll right now. This is amazing.
>>
>>28961124
I find it ominous as fuck the stickers have those horrifying elephants from Dumbo on them. I mean, who would want to experience a trip that was presented as all around horrible?
>>
>>28963724
aye NYC here, friend whom I bought weed from stopped smoking. I actually bought from some guy from /b/ once, but he didn't seem like a dealer, it looked like he just sold me some old stash of his
>>
>>28963724
No. Real LSD is hard to find because every dealer and their mom will say they have or can source acid for you. But really they are sourcing some kind of Nbome because it's cheaper and far more abundant. This is bad because Nbomes are generally much more unsafe than LSD. You need a test kit to have some idea of what's on the blotter.

>>28963756
I hope you're taking long breaks because MDMA can fry you.
>>
>>28963756

then you have no idea what's better at all. if you'd have been under the spell of both and other drugs you'd know that "better" is a silly comparison to make in the first place. lysergic is not a social drug like mdma/x or molly

if you can score just get 2 hits and it's pretty much impossible to have a bad trip on that low a dose
>>
>>28961388
>damage your brain
>LSD
Honestly robots shouldn't be exposed to acid they'd just have a horrible trip since all of them are fucking broken inside all their jnsecurities would come to surface and it would be too much for their lil virgin egos to handle

Fucking pathetic

>>28961228
>eating wrong mushroom
>end up with severe liver damage
>>
File: fuq.png (124 KB, 264x193) Image search: [Google]
fuq.png
124 KB, 264x193
>>28963912
i snorted like 1 or 2 lines of it once like 3 weeks ago.

then saturday i did 2 hits of it

is that too often?
>>
I wouldn't even be able to drive myself anywhere on LSD, let alone walk without obvious issues.
I tried that whole "microdosing" thing and I'd rather just have a full blown trip.
>>
>>28963654
they most certainly can. thats why shrooms are being studied for their potential effect on diseases related with "bad" circuits on the brain like chronic drug-resistant depression and smoking addiction. Its still very experimental though
>>
>>28964620
Cool it for a while man. Don't ruin for yourself. If you can, try to limit yourself to 1 or 2 times a month.
>>
>>28964620
AT LEAST one month breaks. Some people wait a whole season before doing it again. You fucked up, but as long as you never do it that frequently ever again you should be alright.
>>
>>28964980
You could take a cab or something, y'know.
>>
>>28963864
Congrats! I too wish to experience this one day.
>>
>>28965572
Thank you friend. I wish the best of luck to you on your search for some.
>>
File: 1464649242867.jpg (177 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1464649242867.jpg
177 KB, 1600x1066
>>28961228
The best acid I ever took wasn't acid. Don't worry yourself too much.
But taking some strong acid either by yourself or with a few good mates is as comfy as it gets. Elvis, the taste of pabst, and the intro music to Portlandia still take me back to some of those sunny noon times.
>>
I'm interested in doing it but not sure how.
1. how do I get it, I literally know no-one that even smokes weed, or at least is open about they're smoking

2. What do I do when I take it. If I just take it by myself, play some vidya and chat on discord all night is that a waste? Am I supposed to turn off the lights and play music? Do I need to have someone else to do it with otherwise I'll be bored?
>>
>>28963724
I wouldn't recommend it, but having said that, that's exactly what I did when I moved to Sac. Came out of a bar buzzed and asked this homeless black guy selling bootleg DVDs if he knew where to get weed. He sold me some on the spot.
>>
>>28965706
1. If you are serious about finding some without actually having to talk to some people, I recommend dark net. I know it's quite daunting at first to that, but take a couple weeks to learn the ropes of how everything works before actually ordering. It's really you're only option if you can't find any.

2. It's going to be an all-day thing. It's recommend to do it with a trip sitter, but if you're doing it alone that's mighty fine too. Really just do whatever you want. Everything will be surreal. The right type of music while watching nature documentaries (if you're into that, or really any type of upbeat type of show) can really make for a nice trip.
>>
>>28963965
psychedelic drugs cause irreversible brain damage
>>
>>28965930
I'll be moving into 2nd year of uni in september so I imagine that I'll be able to find something there, just not sure where to start, I guesss hit up local parties and find the people smoking?

But some rando coming up asking about acid might seem weird.

Yea I could ask a roomate to just watch me, don't let me leave the apt or whatever, help me if I start to freak out. Thanks for the info though.
>>
>>28961228
If it has a chemical taste it's not acid. Don't take more than 2 tabs of that stuff just to be safe, since it can kill you.
If it doesn't have a taste it's likely LSD.
>>
>>28961124
I have no supplier and I don't trust the internet. Therefore, no access to drugs.

Not that I need drugs. I'll just get high off my own enlightenment and intelligence. Why get high on drugs when you can get high on reason and logic.
>>
>>28963621
Doesn't molly make you want to fuck?
>>
>>28966661
I'm coming down from my first time. If I wanted to fuck, I couldn't. I can hardly keep a hardon.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.