[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Ummm nice guys are actually manipulative assholes ;))"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 19
File: 1453213679458.jpg (71 KB, 487x497) Image search: [Google]
1453213679458.jpg
71 KB, 487x497
>"Ummm nice guys are actually manipulative assholes ;))"

Well then roasties (and I know you are browsing) how the fuck am I supposed to act?
>>
Male here. People can tell when you're nice out of submission or deferral.

I know it doesn't answer your question but you're a stock not even you would buy without confidence
>>
Just behave however you feel like, don't care what roasties think of you.
>>
Act cute for me pls, I will love you long time.
Or act like a bitter asshole like me and get 0 gf
>>
>>28960979
Its just some stupid demonization tactic to put betas down. That shy meek kid you turned down? Really an evil machiavellian mastermind. What a crock of shit. I could see that sometimes it could be the case but its mostly bullshit.
>>
Okay /r9k/ i have a serious question

What is the difference between a ""nice guy"" and a genuine nice guy (as in, someone who isn't expecting sex and is just casually kind and whatnot)?
>>
>>28961096

It's more like

>I'm attracted to him, so he must be a good person!
>I'm not attracted to him, so he must be a manipulative asshole!

> how the fuck am I supposed to act?

Become chad, or don't try
>>
>>28961135
>""nice guy""
ugly
>genuine nice guy
Chad
>>
File: LifeExplained.png (73 KB, 360x331) Image search: [Google]
LifeExplained.png
73 KB, 360x331
>>28960979
You're supposed to be Chad and act like, woman don't want non-Chads.
>>
>>28961167

>Muh work hard!

Chad is genetically gifted, and no amount of hard work can bridge the gap between inferior and genetically superior. The work hard meme just exists so betas don't drop out of society ( e.g. japan)
>>
They expect you to kiss their ass. Don't ever do it.
>>
>>28960979
SAUCE
<original response>
>>
>>28961135
The cool nice guy is the one that doesn't waste his time on people that are in it selfishly, and doesn't think that being nice is all it takes to find a mate. He's kind, but he isn't a whiteknight.

The nice guy is the cuck, the one that would willingly support a woman for nothing in return. He allows people to tread over him.
>>
>>28961242
Kimeseku ni Maketa Shounen
>>
>>28961211
If you have the mentality to make something great despite the odds against you, then you will be worth more than the Chad.
>>
>>28961211
This. So much this. Why the fuck should I play societies rigged game when I can't win?
>>
>tfw no postmodern tumblerina gf

feels good man

I am a "nice guy" (recovering mean guy desu) and I get a lot of attention from girls.

They like me for being nice.
>>
The funny thing is all women on dating sites complain about jerks and men who don't know how to treat women. When you demonize nice men, that is what you get.
>>
File: 1447028469529.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1447028469529.png
48 KB, 400x389
>>28961275

Except I won't. Where do people come up with this garbage?

>Failures are just as valuable as successes

Oh yeah, let me just check around. hmm, nope I still think Chad is more valuable
>>
>>28961275
>intellect isn't genetic
Kek
>>
>>28960979

Women are stupid and they only know one thing for sure: They want Chad Thundercock.
>>
That's the whole point of being a real nice guy. A true good individual doesen't care about being manipulated, if that makes that person happy, that's all that matters for them, since they care more about others than themselves. Yes, it really is a painful way of life, one that can be taken only by people with a beautiful and pure heart. I wish I could be like them, even if there's people who would take advantage of that.
>>
>>28961303
Maybe you should actually try to improve your situation.
>>
>>28961135

>What is the difference between a ""nice guy"" and a genuine nice guy (as in, someone who isn't expecting sex and is just casually kind and whatnot)?

The "nice guy" is nice to women and expects them to give him sex in return.

The nice guy is nice to women (and to other men) and flirts a little with women who show some subtle signs of interest and if they respond well, gets them to be his wife/gf/fwb/whatever. And if they don't respond well, he either moves on, or if he likes them, he'll be their friend and enjoy their company and provide enjoyable company to them, without any expectation of sex.

If you're not a he-man alpha type you can still get girls. Your approach just needs to be a little different and the type of girls you go for will end up being different too.

Girls from traditionalist cultures tend to be way more receptive to nice guys than douchebags. But there are a few American girls here and there who like nice guys too.

If you don't mind LDRs you could try learning a slavic or turkic language and flirting with slavic/turkish girls over the Internet.

of course if you have something against turks and slavs then it won't work for you.
>>
File: CjzhakAUgAAe5P3.jpg (16 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
CjzhakAUgAAe5P3.jpg
16 KB, 400x390
>>28961211
>>28961289
It's really not that hard. I'm a homosexual slav manlet with poor english and even I had a gf.
>>
File: NEEThysterical.jpg (86 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEEThysterical.jpg
86 KB, 409x409
>>28961436

>Work hard for no reward
or
>Sit home and play vidya

Nah, I think I'm good
>mfw normies are freaking out about betas not entering the work force, marriage, or society
>>
>>28961518
I'm not freaking out, I thought you wanted a gf.
>>
File: Asshurt.webm (649 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Asshurt.webm
649 KB, 960x720
This whole thread will just be women bashing, by pathetic losers who thought that being nice made them entitled to pussy

Get real, morons
>>
>>28961211
Doesn't matter what we say, being Chad it's the only way out.

>>28961275
>make something great
Bullshit, lifting and having 1000 friends in real life is the only thing that matters to women, you think they can accept you if you're not a demi-god?
>>
>>28961581
>women bashing

But you like that?
>>
>>28961437
We spend too much time in non-traditionalist cultures.
>>
>>28961581
Yeah i know, i know that i need to go through a thousand challenges to be seen as a man, thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>28960979

I really like the art style of OPs picture.
Im just gonna put that out there.
>>
>>28961581
>>28961581
This

Also love how "nice guys" are nice because they want something back

If you're gonna be a cool nice dude you never expect something back and move on your life

Being like the 2nd type will get you pussy if you are also alpha and have great leadership and you don't give a fuck about what people care about you

t.Mexican Chad a.k.a. "The big burrito"
>>
>>28961648
I'm the second type. I have never tried to be nice for pussy. But I'm still not meeting a single girl that shows a slightest sign of interest. Fuck off chad. We know why you say this to us. Coming to this board is like coming to the zoo and looking at all the strange creatures and poking at them with your stick.
>>
>>28961518
Good on you. Keep it up.
>>
>>28961643
By trying to portray yourself as a "nice guy" only fucks you. Women will keep you around because you are pretending to be a good friend, and they keep you around as a good friend. When you realize they won't fuck you, you get mad, "WHY AREN'T THESE WHORES OPENING THEIR LEGS FOR ME? I'M A NICE GUY!"

Women don't want to fuck the nice guys. They'll chat with nice guys over coffee, but it won't be a date. They'll take nice guys out shopping with them, but it won't be a couple's outing. They'll cry about how bad Chad treats them to nice guys, but they won't ask the nice guy to save them.

Get back to reality: You want to fuck a bitch? The one thing that will stand in your way is trying to treat a girl like she's more important than you; if you aren't as important as a woman, you're fucking dogshit, bro. Man the fuck up, loser.
>>
>>28961414
Being a nice guy for the sake of being nice still means that you watch everyone around you get laid over and over as you. You are literally the only constant virgin. Forever.
>>
>>28961701
>Fuck off chad. We know why you say this to us. Coming to this board is like coming to the zoo and looking at all the strange creatures and poking at them with your stick.
That's indeed true but
>I'm the second type. I have never tried to be nice for pussy. But I'm still not meeting a single girl that shows a slightest sign of interest.
Nigga, girls aren't going to fucking tell you that they like you
Would you tell your crush that you are interested in her really quickly? NO

I didn't only came here to laugh at all of you but to rescue some potential Chads in /r9k/
>>
>>28961437

Almost every guy in existence wants sex. Even the "confident Chad" types do everything so they can get women to have sex with them.

The "I hate fake nice guys" meme is just a meme that sluts tell themselves and others so they can justify their behavior. And that's fine. I just don't like being lied to.
>>
>>28961701
If you haven't gotten laid, it's because you aren't displaying any attractive qualities that would get a woman's loins moist and damp with excitement. Being some nice, polite chap will maybe earn you her endearment, but she doesn't want to get fucked by that guy.

You can be nice, and still be sexual. There's time and place for making moves, and you probably have never lifted a finger to try to get laid, have you?
>>
As a "nice guy" you should try and be honest, or at least less manipulative with her than you are with other people.
>>
>>28961813

Thisarino

>Ewww, those nice guys only want sex! what creeps
>But I'll be FWB with Chad!

Basically Attractive, Fine. Ugly, Not fine.
>>
>>28960979
I wasn't able to talk to girls in high school without being cringe. So when I came into uni I found myself a bunch of normies to talk to because for some reason, people are more human and nice in uni. Then I came across the article on encyclopedia dramatica about niceguys and perma virgins. I also did my research about how hypergamous females are and how badly the sexual revolution has fucked me. That chad was always going to get the girl and I was forever a virgin. In the beginning I was being nice to everyone because I was glad I could finally function in social settings but then I started hearing stuff like "you're so nice anon. I love having you in my life. You'd be my bf if chad didn't exist!". I also noticed how girls talked about who they wanted to fuck in our class in front of me but whenever other guys came in they would change the subject. This meant that I was literally a girl or some neutral gender in their minds. I even had a chad friend tell me about how everyone in uni sees me like an adorable guy that's great friend material. It all just confirmed my suspicions that none of the girls see me like a guy. I've given up on women even though I never even started.
>>
>>28961813
It's not a meme. Who wouldn't hate some sleezy cocksucker, acting nice merely because it's his only idea of how to get close to women and fuck them? To know that, if you won't fuck him, you don't mean shit to him and you can fuck off?

You must be fucking retarded. "I'M SO NICE, I TALK TO YOU AND LISTEN WHEN YOU HAVE PROBLEMS AND I EVEN HELP YOU WITH ERRANDS OR DO FAVORS FOR YOU... W-WON'T YOU PLEASE FUCK ME? NO? OH THEN YOU CAN GO DIE, FUCKING WHORE, YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME NOW THAT I CAN'T STICK MY BROKEN, ROTTED DICK INSIDE YOU"

That's what you sound like.
>>
>>28961862
she'll fuck chad because chad knows how to be upfront about what he wants and that's sexy. don't be a petty creep and you won't get treated like one
>>
>>28961759
Never was a nice guy, i'm just a guy going through this world.
>>
I'm actually genuinely a nice guy that doesn't make fun of people or tease people in an annoying way. I try not to make them feel bad. I also don't do drugs or play the guitar and drop out of college. However I notice this in all the chads and everyone that gets laid. Girls are attracted to bad, uneducated, mean people and I won't be a bad person.
>>
>>28962016
Hey! Glad I caught up to you, did you happen to drop this on your way through here?
>>
>>28962060
>Girls are attracted to bad, uneducated, mean people and I won't be a bad person
Keep telling yourself that cuck. You're not as nice as you think.
>>
>>28961957
Do you value a legitimately kind and compassionate person though? Try to be forthcoming please. If you're still into bad boys I get that, but you shouldn't assume nice guys are just sleazy and self-interested, or that these guys were ever really nice to begin with.
>>
>>28961514
>I'm a homosexual
>even I had a gf

This doesn't add up
>>
>>28962060
>i'm a genuinely nice guy
>all girls are attracted to scumbag men
>blatant woman hating
You're not a nice guy
>>
>>28960979
I know a girl that has been raped, beaten, and abuse psychologically by a chad and he suffered
no repercussions.

Women are children who are slaves to their emotions
>>
>>28960979
be yourself and remove yourself from the gene pool. win win win
>>
>>28961581
>Filthy Frank

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>28962127
Not all girls are into bad boys. There are some out there who actually understand that to have a good relationship, it starts with two mature, good-natured individuals
>>
>>28960979
What do you mean how are you supposed to act? Like a decent person, and not a bitter loser trying to use mock niceness to get laid.
>>
>>28962191
Was the truth too shocking to you? Get lost, retard. Keep on hating all women, just because a few wouldn't even fuck you out of pity
>>
>>28962072
>le unfunny fedora meme that should have died a year ago

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>28962162
I know an anon that was a retard
>>
>>28962215
0/10 bait

Why did I even respond to this shit?
>>
>>28961646
So do I, anon.
>>
>>28962196
I'm sorry, anon, but that's just not true. No matter how much you want it to be.
>>
>>28962202
>implying most people act decent to begin with
>>
>>28962245
HURR DURR BAIT, KEK BRO 0/10 NICE JOB

You really have nothing else to add? Then fuck off, retard. No one cares if you respond or not, doubtful anyone would care if you just up and died. Go test my theory and neck yourself, dipshit
>>
>>28962196
Here i'll fix it for you
>There are some out there who actually understand that to have a good relationship, it starts with an Attractive man and a woman who believe they are mature, good-natured individuals
>>
>>28961581
>This whole thread will just be women bashing, by pathetic losers who thought that being nice made them entitled to pussy

Well, some sympathy for the devil is often warranted. Not that I disagree with the sentiment that it is silly to expect anyone to desire you because you've done nice things for them. That's an absurd fantasy.

So what do we make of that modern-day devil, the "nice guy"?

We are all social animals, and our brains evolved as such. There is some instinctive notion that as a member of the tribe, you give and you have some right to have in return by virtue of that. It's one of the reasons why all of those NEET threads are so provocative and evoke such vitriolic responses. Those threads present the archetypal NEET who takes without giving and, what makes it infinitely worse, is proud of it. The NEET is cheating the social contract, and there is something deep within us that resents it, is infuriated by it.

The "nice guy" is no less beholden to that instinctive sense of give and take. One gives and gives and gives, and feels on some basic, visceral level resentment when he doesn't receive anything in return. After all, isn't that supposed to be how human interactions work?

The confusion of the nice guy comes about when he's confronted with one of those rare exceptions where the social contract plays by radically different rules. You can give all you want, but there is nothing you can trade to receive someone's desire in return. If you're a monster, you can make sacrifices in order to be regarded as good, but nothing you give of yourself for others can make you beautiful in their eyes.

So, again, some sympathy for the "nice guy". He's just a poor fellow who has earned his angel wings and finds himself astounded that, despite this, he's still no more lovely than a devil.
>>
>>28962281
still 0/10
>>
>>28962259
Stay virgin, anon, with an outlook like that you just might

>>28962288
ugly people get boyfriends and girlfriends, too

The fault lies on YOU
>>
>>28962105
>>28962157
What does nice mean? I'm still nice to these girls and their chad boyfriends. I treat them like good close friends. I go to their houses for dinner and joke with chad. Now how can I not be nice?
Despite all this the chad is still kind of a scumbag because he smokes weed, plays guitar, doesn't have a job and doesn't go to college while his gf works her ass off at a job while going to college and studying. Justify this? I don't get it.
>>
>>28961957

Calm down loser. My point was that almost every guy in existence wants sex first and foremost. Chad is like that too. You postulated wanting sex as the reason "nice guys" are bad, yet what you said applies to 99.9 percent of men.

Calm down with the ALL CAPS, sperg. I don't sound like that, you're just a bitter whore that is trying to justify slurping on Chad's cock. And I don't care if you do that, just don't lie to others because you're virtue signalling. It's no coincidence that people on the Internet that bash "nice guys" are bitter, unhappy spergs that are confined to cesspools and angry subreddits on leddit.

We get it, you want Chad, and you know he wants sex first and foremost, and you don't like ugly guys. Just say it.
>>
>>28962196
Come on, you wanted your first relationship to be with a guy who was big and strong, and you didn't mind that he was kind of mean in the beginning. That's normal for women. But then it sounds like you tried it with a nice guy, he turned out to be the same by way of manipulation. Next time will be the charm though. Don't give up on that ideal.
>>
>>28962324
>stay virgin
Is that all that ever matters? Truth is only valid when it comes from someone who has had sex.

I have had sex. And I didn't get to by being nice and good-natured.
>>
>>28962306
>One gives and gives and gives, and feels on some basic, visceral level resentment when he doesn't receive anything in return
Nice post but you just invalidated the whole thing by once again showing you think you're entitled to pussy

You're not, by the way
>>
>>28962324
>ugly people get boyfriends and girlfriends too

Yeah when they are rich or famous
>>
>>28962370
>you're not entitled to pussy
>but women are entitled to your love, your service, your loyalty and everything you have
>>
>>28962157
>implying they are not scumbags
My parents taught me that unemployed college drop out junkies are scumbags. I don't treat them like scumbags. I just think they are.
And I don't hate women for liking these kinds of men. It's only a fact after all. I can't change the nature of girls and I'm not angry about it.
>>
>>28962328
Chad gets pussy because he doesn't have ulterior motives behind his polite demeanor. Chad walks up and says, "I like you. And I want you to know, I want to fuck you." That's sexy. What's not sexy is men who think that just because they are very polite and caring for a couple months, they get to shove a dick inside a vagina
>>
>>28962370
>Nice post but you just invalidated the whole thing by once again showing you think you're entitled to pussy

No he didn't you fucking retard, he was describing what the "nice guy" archetype felt.

This is either good bait or you're actually brain dead.
>>
>>28962394
A women you're not fucking doesnt get shit. How hard of a concept is this to understand?
IT's a social contract.
>>
>>28960979
>Are you Chad?
>Yes? Do as you please :^)
>No? Gib money then go away >:^(
>>
>>28960979
You are supposed to be honest. The "nice guy" thing is a front that a lot of guys from all aspects use. Give her the answers she wants to hear, pump and dump, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>28962419
You'd slap the "nice guy" if he said that and report him to the police making him a sex offender
>>
>>28962324
>ugly people get boyfriends and girlfriends, too
Yeah and i'm worst than them in every way, only way out is accepting the redpill and lifting into numb-ness.
Lol today my therapist asked me why do i believe that i shouldn't be in relationship, i answered "because i have a ton issues" and she told me there are people with "tons of problems" and they are able to establish relationships, what the fuck did she wanted me to say? That i'm worse than shit?
Hahahaha
>>
>>28962396
>I don't treat them like scumbags. I just think they are.
So you're not nice. You're two faced. You talk and smile with them but think they're pieces of shit behind closed doors? Would you ever have the balls to say you think they're scumbags?
>>
>>28962394
>but women are entitled to your love, your service, your loyalty and everything you have
They aren't, that's why they're with chad and not you
>>
>>28962419
Yeah, that's good and all but that only works for Chad, because other men have to impress a woman, this allows said men to talk to her, if she doesn't like you she'll reject you and you repeat the process over and over.
Chad just exists and everyone is focused on his dick.
>>
>>28962458
I can't change what my parents taught me sorry, it's not my fault I was brought up in a household that held itself to the highest standard of moral code. I've got to live in this world and I can't do it by pissing off people just because I think they're scumbags. I will never stop thinking that they are below my social status and I won't change for the girls. Too bad girls don't like straight edge people like me. I've accepted it long ago.
>>
>>28962432
Whatever point he was making, his only argument for the sake of the "nice guy" was "At some point, they(women) have to give back"

They don't. He invalidated everything by even attempting to acknowledge the reasoning.

Nice job, you agree with an idiot.
>>
>>28962434
So when the fuck do you sign this contract? Pussy first or cash first? And if one chooses to withdraw their side, what then?
>>
>>28962555
Oh god you just went full fedora. Thanks for proving my point friendo.

You might not be outwardly mean but you're an elitist piece of shit and that's almost worse. You're also weak willed.
>>
>>28961437
the idea of me flirting seems so incredibly awkward that i've never even thought about doing it
>>
File: 1463837479172.jpg (189 KB, 1000x1425) Image search: [Google]
1463837479172.jpg
189 KB, 1000x1425
>>28962631
Nothing you say makes any sense. As expected of a chad/roastie. Throw around as many buzzwords as you can and might even make me feel bad.
>>
>>28962671
It doesn't work. Girls don't treat a "nice guy" like a guy. The moment you see that they don't acknowledge that you are male you should realize that they'll never sleep with you unless you held a knife to their throat.
>>
I've had plenty of girls interested in me, but I wanted nothing to do with them because they weren't stacies and I didn't want to fuck them. Isn't that the same thing? Don't we all do that kind of fucked up shit?
>>
I hate nice guys that try their best to get girls that clearly don't like them. Nice guys should just realize that they were not born to breed.
>>
>>28962736
No, we don't. Fuck off, normalslime.
>>
>>28962419

>Chad gets pussy because he doesn't have ulterior motives behind his polite demeanor
>That's sexy. What's not sexy is men who think that just because they are very polite and caring for a couple months, they get to shove a dick inside a vagina

But... like, still, no. Chad is just as entitled, if not more, to sex. I've hung around with these guys quite a bit in the totality of my life. That's the way men are, it varies slightly with archetypes but that is how we are.

Just admit it - it's about looks and social status. You don't care if Chad thinks he is entitled to your pussy, but you do care if an ugly/fat guy who is socially awkward does.

It's not about "hurrrr ur not really a nice guy". It's about you using virtue signalling as a way to weed out the ugly guys that want sex then isolating the Chads that want sex so you can give it to them.

Like I said, the only thing that makes me mad about this is the lies. Stop being a cesspool dweller that obsesses about "nice guys" and all that shit, and just admit your real intentions. We're on a Vietnamese fish boiling forum, I don't mind.

Oh, and women like you, and your whiteknight dudebro faggot orbiters, often say that society tries to force you to date "nice guys". No it doesn't. All I see are people endlessly bashing "nice guys", spamming fedora memes, and talking about fedoras, neckbeards and virgins. Stop projecting your own bitter insecurity onto "society", please.
>>
File: forever alone on nice guys.jpg (69 KB, 850x175) Image search: [Google]
forever alone on nice guys.jpg
69 KB, 850x175
Good post from le reddit about normies and nice guys
>>
File: billy corgan in 20 years.jpg (2 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
billy corgan in 20 years.jpg
2 KB, 107x125
>>28962455

No, she was trying to say that everyone carries struggles/suffering with them but they can sometimes find solace in each other. If you honestly believe that you need to work on your issues before being in a relationship, then fucking do it if loving someone is something you truly desire. Otherwise, stop using those things are an excuse for your insecurities.
>>
>>28962750
Normies, ree! Haha! I get it

You can't really be serious, you've never had a woman interested in you?
>>
>>28960979
just act like a jerk women hate nice guys they find them boring and they don't give them a challenge.
>>
>>28962598
Not what he said; what he said was that the nice guy expects reciprocation for his actions, based on most other aspects of life and basic human instinct.
>>
>>28962598
>Whatever point he was making, his only argument for the sake of the "nice guy" was "At some point, they(women) have to give back"
>They don't. He invalidated everything by even attempting to acknowledge the reasoning.
>Nice job, you agree with an idiot.

All right. I have small suggestion. Close your eyes and take a couple of very deep breaths. Take a shot or smoke a cigarette or chant a mantra. Anything to attain some sort of calmness. Then please read what I wrote again in its entirety.

Now, I grant it's not in green-text format and it's more than a couple of lines. But do me this small bit of charity.

If you do this for me, and still believe my position is how you've represented it, we'll proceed from there. Deal?
>>
>>28960979
>giving this much of a shit about something that depends purely on random chance
There's more to life than sex. Girls either like you or they don't. Maybe 99% of the girls you meet won't like you. You can't change what people like. Sometimes they just don't like you and you should shut up about it and think about something else. Focus your efforts somewhere else instead of whining about girls hating you. Spreading this message is all I'm here to do.
>>
>>28962768
>all this unbridled woman hating in a single post
I feel really sorry for you, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't even see "nice guys" or "chads." Obviously the more attractive ones stick out, but if a hot guy is a total dick, I'm not likely to sleep with him. If a shy quiet guy can make my heart melt with something romantic, I'd choose him any day. It's just that mostly the shy "behind-the-scenes" guys never come forward to talk to me, which is probably what they should do seeing as how I'm never going to know they're there when there are men of varying levels of attractiveness actively trying to get to know me.

You can stand on the outside looking in all you want, but don't hate women for your own actions. Come inside and take a chance and try to find someone to love and maybe you won't hate a whole gender based on the actions of a minority
>>
File: 1463837923844.jpg (120 KB, 780x552) Image search: [Google]
1463837923844.jpg
120 KB, 780x552
>>28962876
>If a shy quiet guy can make my heart melt with something romantic, I'd choose him any day
Yeah that's a lie. Sorry but science says so.
>>
>>28962797
So, based off of how other completely irrelevant social constructs work, the nice guy is entitled to pussy because "give and take lol" ?

Solid argument, you're a moron.

>>28962803
>He's just a poor fellow who has earned his angel wings
No nice guy has earned his angel wings. If they were truly angelic, like you try to describe, why would their ulterior motive for everything be sex?

You might think you sound intelligent but holy shit are you stupid.
>>
>people think being nice means you have an ulterior motive
>people are so full of shit these days they don't know what genuine niceness is anymore
>girls are surprised when a "nice guy" wants to fuck them when they are known around town as a promiscuous girl
>the second a nice guy or a "nice guy" wants anything in return, hes the worst person alive and this dismisses anything """"""nice""""" he has ever done
>people still pretend "Nice guy" isn't code for being ugly or someone who they can get free shit out of.
And lets be honest, even if you wasn't a "nice guy" but someone who was upfront and acted confident, you'd still just be a creep if you was unattractive.
>>
>>28962768
This guy is right.

Everything normalscum criticise unattractive people for, is all the same stuff that chad and other attractive guys are already doing. But if a guy is attractive, then he can get away with it. He's allowed to and he's encouraged to.

This shit really is purely about who is attractive and who isn't.
When a hot guy hits on you, it's bold and direct. When an ugly guy does it, it's creepy and harassment. Both of them can do exactly the same thing, word for word, action for action.
>>
>>28962777
Women don't want anything to do with a skinny loner with no friends, nothing insecure about that it's a simple fact.
If you ain't Chad your issues are seen as crimes.
>>
>>28962910
>"liar, you're a woman there's no way you can be telling the truth"
k stay mad then. You obviously have things all figured out, that's why you're raging pathetically against all of women right now, isn't that right?
>>
>>28962931
I think it's more a way to excuse their own actions. They know what they are doing is fucked up and wrong. So they claim that everyone does it, even the good people. If you normalise it, make it socially acceptable, then you make it right. That's how the normie majority thinks.
>>
>>28962974
This is why people join isis to be honest. To get vengeance on normies
>>
>>28962974
absolutely right, that's why I'm glad I focus my time on Taiwanese rice pictures and post on a Russian bowling ally forum
>>
File: 1416688557955.jpg (8 KB, 293x218) Image search: [Google]
1416688557955.jpg
8 KB, 293x218
>>28960979

They don't care how you act. You're not attractive. They want you to give them money, entertain them, or go away.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 566x480
>>28962156
>had

It's in the past, brah. Chillax.
>>
>>28962876

It's not unbridled woman hating you dumb whore. Oops, that one just slipped out. My bad.

>I don't even see "nice guys" or "chads."

That's a lie, you said yourself earlier you literally do see it that way.

>Obviously the more attractive ones stick out

Yes.

>but if a hot guy is a total dick, I'm not likely to sleep with him

False. Once again, you said up above that you appreciate it if a hot guy is rude to you. Stop lying, filthy cunt!

>It's just that mostly the shy "behind-the-scenes" guys never come forward to talk to me, which is probably what they should do seeing as how I'm never going to know they're there when there are men of varying levels of attractiveness actively trying to get to know me.

Good for you, but if you behave in real life how you do here, I can see how the nicer guys wouldn't want anything to do with you. I mean, I know the Internet makes you think that you can do whatever you want, but you'll find out one day that your actions have consequences, regardless of your vagina possession.

>You can stand on the outside looking in all you want, but don't hate women for your own actions

I can do whatever I want, nothing you can do about it. What do you mean, my own actions? Now you are assuming and projecting.

>Come inside and take a chance and try to find someone to love

This is reverse psychology. Appeal to nature fallacy.

>and maybe you won't hate a whole gender based on the actions of a minority

How ironic you say that when you are acting like an evil cunt here and trying to talk down to everyone and trying to justify why you go for Chad over the ugly/fat guys. You're a stupid fucking cunt. I already told you I don't even care what you do, just fuck off with the lying you damn whore.
>>
>>28962775
I've never read bigger truths than that.
>>
>>28962779
Not him, but as far as I know, no.
>>
>>28962949
he's right tho. i highly doubt you're an exception, especially if you're white.
>>
>>28963071
k so you have nothing important to say, thanks for playing, kid. i win
>>
>>28962419
You you would fuck chad regardless of his approach. If Chad was nice or if he was direct doesn't matter. Now if you aren't Chad, which we have a lot of experience in, the direct approach has an almost 0% success rate. We need time to prove our other attributes that are not superficial. Women know nothing about being men, let alone non-chads.
>>
>>28963071
You are one sad angry pathetic sack of shit anon. Good luck dying alone.
>>
>>28963097
Nice woman hating anon, do you generalize races like that too? Must be comfy living in a world where you can stick one description on a whole population and call things even
>>
>>28961163
This.

Once at work we were joking about a hilariously sleazy pick-up line I'd found on the internet. I was curious so I asked some women at work what they'd think if a guy walked up to them at a bar or something and used that line. Their response was generally along the lines of "Well if he's hot, maybe..."
>>
>>28962777
>If you honestly believe that you need to work on your issues before being in a relationship, then fucking do it if loving someone is something you truly desire.
Normies taught me that a man with issues, especially issues related to connecting with people shouldn't be in a relationship, since it would end badly for the girl
>>
This is pretty much the definitive piece on the nice guy phenomenon
http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/
>>
Like Clint Eastwood instead of that faggot from Twilight, you fucking moron.
>>
>>28961436
maybe you should stop sucking the dick of the just-world fallacy
>>
>>28963071
This is generally what a "nice guy" goes about thinking during his life

Someone is completely honest, and says "I will talk to an attractive person before an uglier one" and they are met with scorn and fury, yet you'd all fucking do it, too, you dumb fags

Men are shit, women are shit, that's why there's billions of us. Pick one that you can fucking tolerate out of the bunch and lets just fucking grow up. You guys sound like you're fifteen years old.
>>
File: 1450395750493.jpg (525 KB, 1440x1423) Image search: [Google]
1450395750493.jpg
525 KB, 1440x1423
>>28961211
>Mate selection. Automatic, stimulus-driven appraisals of uncanny stimuli elicit aversion by activating an evolved cognitive mechanism for the avoidance of selecting mates with low fertility, poor hormonal health, or ineffective immune systems based on visible features of the face and body that are predictive of those traits

You can become a chad if you actually cared enough to become healthier. But most of you reclusive fuck twits are too lazy to do a little research and dietary changes.

Most of you sexual rejects have weak seeds and evolution has made it so that women can sense this on a subconscious level.

>pic unrelated to most you guys
>>
>>28960979

People say I'm 'good' or 'sweet' but I've never been called nice.

I do my best not to scoff at them.

My heart is good, but I've been warped slowly over the years from watching evil thrive. Now I'm some sort of half-breed unwelcome in both camps. My sense of humor is too twisted for the loud-mouths and I'm too unpredictable for decent people.

But enough with my pity party. I don't even know what I'm trying to say. I'm too far gone, I think.
>>
>>28963112

Oh, so you can't reply back to me because you know I'm right. Alright. You're a whore and your female mind games won't work on me.

>>28963134

Hey maplecuck. I'm not angry at all, just energetic. It's so pathetic that you can't even address my points, you just resort to attempted shaming. Go fuck yourself, women don't care about you or your attempts to shill for them, you loser maplecuck. Maybe you can go join our dear leader Trudeau in cucking this nation into further oblivion.
>>
>>28963148
>Nice woman hating anon
none of what i said was woman hating
>do you generalize races like that too
yeah
>Must be comfy living in a world where you can stick one description on a whole population and call things even
yeah
>>
>Wow you're not even trying to get a girlfriend, just ask out a load of girls bro
>No, you can't ACTUALLY do that! Girls can tell you're acting 'desperate '
>>
>>28963262

>bad things only happen to bad people that deserve it

The world doesn't work that way, and no one else here is dumb enough to believe that it does.
>>
>>28963249

>This is generally what a "nice guy" goes about thinking during his life

False. I never once said I was a nice guy. Stop pedaling that meme just because you have an angst against males in western society and are bored and hang around cesspools all day sharing bitter memes.

>Someone is completely honest, and says "I will talk to an attractive person before an uglier one" and they are met with scorn and fury, yet you'd all fucking do it, too, you dumb fags

That's a deflection from my point. My entire point was basically centered around that - It's not that they don't like "nice guys", it's that they want attractive guys and they can't even admit it. So you just took my point and applied it to men, acting as if my side of it wasn't valid.

>Pick one that you can fucking tolerate out of the bunch and lets just fucking grow up. You guys sound like you're fifteen years old.

Why is the onus always put on guys to grow up? I can think and say whatever I want. Why doesn't anybody ever tell females to grow up? I'm not going to listen to your advice, you sound like a fag.
>>
File: 1447644135433.jpg (375 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1447644135433.jpg
375 KB, 1280x1920
>>28963319
>bad things only happen to bad people that deserve it
I agree just world theory is bullshit that people tell themselves to make them feel better about injustice.

But my main point was to imply that most of the bots here can make themselves more attractive by becoming more valuable on a biologically and conventionality level, as in become capable of producing stronger offspring and more able to gather resources.

Mate selection is still heavily dictated by primal shit.
>>
File: 1415586200000.png (280 KB, 403x316) Image search: [Google]
1415586200000.png
280 KB, 403x316
>>28963460

The best anyone here is likely to achieve is the privilege of raising his wife's son.
>>
Ok, for what it's worth, I'd consider myself a "nice guy". From my personal experience, the "friendzone" idea is misleading, and gives robots the wrong idea.

This is because you're not actually treated as a friend at all. Friends pay attention to other friends, have a relationship in which the benefit is MUTUAL, and friends certainly don't leave their friends to rot in an attic with no social life.

I can look at more people who I'd call "nice guys", and again, I see them being used as utilities, or being ignored altogether.

The friendzone is bullshit, precisely because you're not even being treated as a friend.

OP, the only mistake you or whoever else was given this line made was expecting the effort made in any kind of social relationship with a woman who doesn't find you attractive to be more than a one way street.
>>
>>28963460
So lift, lift, lift, lift until your falls out?
Got it boss, i'll just go waste my money on a gym, because men that aren't ripped aren't getting shit, right?
>>
>>28963608
>This is because you're not actually treated as a friend at all. Friends pay attention to other friends, have a relationship in which the benefit is MUTUAL, and friends certainly don't leave their friends to rot in an attic with no social life.

I guess my friends aren't really friends then. I agree with you there.
>>
>>28961275
* after they're done on carousel and dried out hags ready to "settle down"
>>
>>28962913
You are so fucking dense holy shit
>>
>>28963272

>being friends with females not even once

I know this feel fell for the nice and sensitive meme.all women want from me is to talk about how their jerk chad boyfriend is treating them like shit and how he just want sex. robots stay away from females they will treat you like an emotional tampon and if they do want to date they expect you to be a captain save a hoe. most women nowdays are full of emotional baggage from dating abusive chads and are in college dept.
>>
>>28963624
eat better to improve your health. or eat cheetos and shit
>>
>>28962913

Still haven't taken that shot and those deep breaths, have you?

You know, I've had a lot of disputes on this board. However, this has to be a first. I actually find myself arguing with someone I agree with.

I'll reiterate that last line: I agree with you. We share the same basic position. Regardless of how much you sacrifice for someone else, you aren't "entitled" to their affection. Because that isn't how desire or affection work. You are entitled to be desired only to the extent that the other person desires you.

I'm not here to praise the nice guy, but to bury him. Well, not bury so much as try to explain why he exists. The "nice guy" is incorrect when he assumes he can trade good deeds for sexual affection. The purpose of my post was to describe why he finds himself holding this mistaken position to begin with. And, with that in mind, not to brand him as some cold, calculating, manipulative fiend. Rather, to understand him as someone who is hurt and confused because he doesn't understand that not all social interactions work the same way. Specifically, that the way men and women experience attraction to each other is fundamentally different from the give and take that characterizes most other interpersonal exchanges.

So, to repeat, our fundamental position is not different. We both consider the "nice guy" to be something of a devil. The only difference is that I'm willing to provide that devil just a bit of understanding and sympathy.
>>
File: hes a nice guy.jpg (207 KB, 800x567) Image search: [Google]
hes a nice guy.jpg
207 KB, 800x567
just dont be either one of these
>>
>you need to be upfront about what you want

Why do women say this? They hate this sort of shit.
>>
File: 1442705126422.jpg (558 KB, 936x936) Image search: [Google]
1442705126422.jpg
558 KB, 936x936
>>28963624
boost sperm count and test though supplements and diet.
>>
>>28964514

>But what about men

What about them though? You can't just ignore 50 percent of the population and not help them with anything under the assumption that they all have "male privilege".
>>
>>28964554
>he's a nice guy
no wonder you're on r9k kek
>>
>>28963300

You're not allowed to win.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0omu7x_LbU
>>
Stop arguing with redditors you fucking morons.
>>
>>28964626

I actually made it clear up above that I do not consider myself one at all.

Still, you have mental issues and you need to see a therapist if you want to ignore 50 percent of the population due to this myth of "male privilege", meanwhile people constantly worship you and coddle you in every way because you have a vagina. You're a cunt and women have it very easy in western society. Now go outside.
>>
>>28964774
holy shit lmao calm down faggot im not a woman
do you have mommy issues or some shit? got bullied by girls as a kid so you lash out whenever you think you're interacting with one online?
>>
>>28964514
that pic is retarded many mra are actually married and pretending to be a male feminist to get you laid actually works.
>>
>>28964897
name one mra who is pretending to be a male feminist and getting laid because of it
>>
>>28964837

Yes you are a woman, I can tell by how you type. Besides, only a loser queer would spam anti-male memes and go on about "nice guys" and how bad they are on /r9k/ Only a loser would do that.

It's called being high energy, faggot. Women never bullied me. I always got along with them, actually. I was always casually sexist and scored here and there, but it wasn't until I reached 20 or so that I started to notice how evil and slutty most of them are, and how our culture allows them to be that way. So fuck you, whore.
>>
>>28965022
>typing all this shit out nobody will read
nice guy 1.0 detected
>>
>>28964525
Protip: Be attractive
>>
>>28965097

Then why did you bother responding? I told you I don't consider myself a nice guy at all.

You're a dumb spoiled whore with mental issues.
>>
File: 2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg (25 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg
25 KB, 250x375
>>28964322

>being friends with females not even once

Where the fuck did you infer I was talking about being friends with a female? and it's not 'falling for a meme' if that's part of your core personality. Sounds to me like you just a fuccboi. Nothing wrong with it, we all want to validate ourselves through sex at one point or the other.

As for the rest, spare me your 16 year old diatribe. Those are relatively small things compared to the complexity of the whole problem. You shouldn't be giving advice, like, at all.

There's nothing wrong with women.

All *this* ? all this shit you see going on around you that you don't like?

It's a human problem, not a gendered one.
>>
>>28961135
Its just a roastie meme that isn't worth wasting your energy on.
>>
>>28965444

>"There's nothing wrong with women"
>"It's a human problem, not a gendered one."

wew make up your mind lad
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.