[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rapefugees Welcome!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>Why I Had to Give Up Dating English Femme Men Boyz
>My bad dating experience life story telling you why I don't have an English boyfriend but have a Turkish boyfriend instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKPtFv15lWE
>>
>>28960865
How come some turks look white and the others look straight up sandnigger.
>>
>>28960865

some dude would have gladly taken her. that said, she is hardly the spring chicken.
>>
>>28960865
>EXTRA NOTE: this video is about my personal experience. I am not saying here that 'all English men are bad' and 'all Muslims are good'. What I am saying is that based on all my dating experiences, I met only one man who was an expression of the values that I was looking for. This man happened to be Turkish.

>I also want to add here (harsh truth) that you get what you deserve in terms of dating. Perhaps when I was still living in England I was not ready to meet a decent guy because I was still full of shit.

>And finally, whereas of course I do talk in generalisations in all my videos, there are always exceptions. This is why when I meet people I am aware of these generalisations, but I look deeper into the person to know if I have any kind of connection with them. This connection will always be based on the existence of truth between us. If there is no truth, then for me there is no connection.
seems fair honestly
>>
oh boy, /pol/ is leaking again

>>>/pol/
Your safe space is that way. Please do not get triggered by this link.
>>
>>28960959
People like you should stay on reddit/tumblr.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.