[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The League of Supervillains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 960x640
So, the previous thread was archived.
Post for like art made or if you are updating your character or have an addition.
We should totally make a comic off of some of these guys. What ones do you think would qualify?
(also we should probably set up like a google doc or something, guys. Or have some other place to collaborate if you actually want to do stories)
>am fag who did this art
>>
>oh yeah also I am super happy that thread has not gone because it was worth posting all yesterday to keep it alive
>>
>>28960758
bump for OC

also proud that my creation is a SS levet threath
>>
Ccan i be dio
>>
Where (other than 4chan) do you guys want to collab?
>>
>>28961710
It's for original characters, m8y
>>
>>28960758
Yeah i remember that huge thread, i was the red ghost. Fun thread,someone should make one about stands too.
>>
File: conductor.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
conductor.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
reposting my old character
>Conductor 54m50n
>shoots speeding, full size trains from his hands
>wears a black conductor's uniform, with pentagram badges and a red, glowing one on the hat
really want someone to draw him, because I am artistically retarded
>>
ANOTHER REPOST FROM LAST THREAD:
>Villain Alias
Mr. Noble
Mr. because it adds a creepiness to it, and it is also an homage to the greatest villain of all time, Mr. Freeze. Noble because I still would have a code of ethics, and not just want blind chaos and pain for all.
>Superpower
Maybe the power project my mindstate and emotions onto others, almost like a reverse Professor X.
>Costume
Bare chest, long red cape, amulets on each arm, and a mask.
The mask would cover all of my face except for my eyes, and underneath my left eye is a blue teardrop. When I go to war with an enemy, the teardrop turns red, and will turn blue again once they are taken care of.
>>
File: 1456009782754-min.jpg (749 KB, 2500x6250) Image search: [Google]
1456009782754-min.jpg
749 KB, 2500x6250
>>28962023
I thought about you when I saw this the other day. How do you feel about his situation?
>>
>>28962023
oh and I am invulnerable to standard attacks when at a current, former or future train station, but lose my powers when in a car, on a bus, or within 100ft of a major freeway
>>
>>28960758
Everyone else is doing it so i guess ill change mine a bit..
The Red Ghost
Ability to dissappear, gains power from absorbing blood,can use own blood for a quicker but lighter power boost, if the blood is normie blood,gain twice the effect and the ability to summon a large quantity of skeletons.
Wears 70s type clothing, loose shirt, denim jeans,wears long spiky cleats that are a signature attack, jumps up and absorbs blood through spikes. Flight will be acheived after the absorbation of 15 normies.
**Is weakened if absorbs a robot or beta blood.
>>
>>28962172
sounds like a really cool guy
>>
>>28962181
sorry, should edit that last bit in retrospect. my powers decrease as I get closer to a freeway, and when I'm within 50ft they're gone
>>
File: el buzzo.png (757 KB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
el buzzo.png
757 KB, 1564x1564
Half man half fly pro wrestler, I imagine a hyper realistic fly head instead of my amazing paint skills and probably a green colour scheme.
Has the power of being an expert wrestler knowing 1004+ wrestling holds, strikes and grapples as well as flight. Covets a title belt that they carry but doesn't disclose where it comes from because it can only speak in loud buzzing.
>>
oh my gosh, I'm so glad someone made another thread

you're doing god's work
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1200x1000
>>28962023
Started drawing him
>ignore dot by head that's the vanishing point
>>
http://hastebin.com/awoqopehof.vhdl

updated

we need a heroes list so we have normies to pit our villains up against

we have some good ideas here, id hate to see it go to waste, maybe a collaborative story??
>>
File: PZOPDFOLEOEBWJM2E_500.jpg (124 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
PZOPDFOLEOEBWJM2E_500.jpg
124 KB, 500x614
this is Whippoorwill signing in
>>
>>28963023
C-could you do one for Mr. Noble, pls?
>>
>>28963023
add some pentagrams, color, and an evil grin
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1200x1000
I'm no drawfag but I tried
and
>>28964032
maybe. I'm still exhausted from (image in the original post)
But if I do it'll probably be in a couple hours, I need to do some stuff
>>
DON't let this thread die someone poST PLEASE
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 373x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 373x276
Really don't wanna have to keep a thread going through the night, i need sleep m8, but w/e probably won't get it anyway
>>
>Alias
Contingency Man
>Abilities
No special powers, but carries around a plethora of weapons and equipment to prepare him for his fights. As a master planner, he never goes into a fight he can't win
>Appearance
Gas mask, retard helmet (mind control proof), protective googles, insulated bulletproof vest, ear muffs, yellow rubber gloves, titanium gauntlets, combat boots, army pants. He carries a lightweight titanium shield, a rifle, a freeze/heat gun. a jetpack, a detachable ladder, and a dart gun.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 640x960
Link to tiers
http://hastebin.com/xaqelaketi.vhdl
>>
Accidently posts my villain here
>>28965922
>>
>>28965964
>>28963823

originales commentes
>>
File: oilman.jpg (92 KB, 445x600) Image search: [Google]
oilman.jpg
92 KB, 445x600
It is I, Oils McKenzie, the eccentric young billionaire oil baron. My vast wealth allowed me to construct devices far ahead of their time, such as a hyper-advanced zeppelin to pour boiling hot petroleum on my enemies from the skies above and my patented "McKenzie Phlogiston Machines" (MPMs) - two miniaturized, wrist mounted flamethrowers. Alas, one day my flying craft crashed into an ancient tar pit I was told was an oil repository by my egalitarian nemesis, Duke Fontaine. My machine and body were preserved through time in the tar until I emerged in the year 2016 with my fortune long lost to the ills of inflation and my body covered in severe burns. Using the last vestiges of my wealth I repaired my machine and hid my burns beneath a costume styled after the garments of the 1800s. Now I swear vengeance on the family of Fontaine and all who share his degenerate worldview. They will all burn.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.