[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i bailed on a night out and got this long ass text what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: uaahdsa.png (251 KB, 410x1425) Image search: [Google]
uaahdsa.png
251 KB, 410x1425
i bailed on a night out and got this long ass text

what do you think /r9k/ is he right?
>>
>>28960669
Dude, pull your life together. Don't spend so much time just wasting away doing nothing in your room all by your self. You obliviously have friends who want to spend time with you but if you just sit around doing nothing or waste your time on 4chan, your going to lose your friends.
>>
Sounds like you have a friend who want's to help you out of your "rut"

Wish I had a buddy who I could see the world with.

Why did you bail?
>>
>>28960669
OP fucking listen to him and go out more for fuck sake

Or you'll SERIOUSLY regret it.
>>
>>28960669
I wish any of my friends had sent this instead of just quietly stop trying. I remember the first break (summer/winter) from college when neither of my two best friends from high school contacted me, I wish I had done something then. I'm on year three of living without regular human contact. It's very uncomfy.
>>
>>28960669
you are getting left behind.

sad part is, you deserve it.

you don't deserve your friend's kindness, and I hope you die regretful
>>
Don't listen to these guys stay inside to become a neet like me.
>>
File: 1451704600089.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1451704600089.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
u responded like a lil bitch
>>
>>28960669
Holy fuck. You have a friend who cares about you this much. Who actually gives a damn about you to try for you. Who genuinely wants you to be happy. Don't ruin this. Hang on to this friend. Most importantly, promise him that you're going to start trying with him, if he's still willing to help you and willing to go out with you. And this time, actually, you know, make an effort and go out with him. Also, you may be depressed. Get on some antidepressants for fuck's sake, they've played a huge role in saving me. DON'T FUCK THIS UP, OP.
>>
>>28960669
Your friend is a true friend, and you should take his advice.
>>
I wonder if OP sent this to himself.
>>
>>28960669
would've texted him/her (thinking it's a roastie because of how long the text is) TL;DR and never respond again. fuck these faggots in the ass and live as you want
>>
>>28960669
You responded like a fucking insufferable bitch

I hope you die in your loneliness you ungrateful fuck. I wish I had friends who cared about me like this. Who the fuck do you think you are responding to a person who ares about you like this?

You are not a robot, you are just an edgy ass faggot who wants to live in darkness and teleport behind people with imaginary saber.

Fucking trash
>>
Write this, "Oh, Well, what can I say? ;^) "
>>
>>28960738
> Why did you bail?
i turned up but turns out they hadn't organized anything, i tried to get things going.. cards, vidya, drinking, but friend said no to all of it. after a while it just seemed like it was gonna be a shit night and i couldn't be bothered so i went home
>>
>>28961270
sounds like your friend is just a self-righteous fag
>>
>>28960669
if I got a text like that from someone I'd thank them, probably even hug them even though I fucking hate touching people , and get my shit together
>>
>>28961126
tried zoloft but it just made me more numb.. what worked for you?
>>
>>28960669
What happened? Did you just not go out one night or did you go out and then just leave?
>>
>>28960669
>waiting to die
Isnt that what this stupid fucling normie is doing every day? Is he going to be in a history book?is he rich? Probably not so he too, is waiting to die.
>>
>>28960669
I wish i had freinds like those. The ancient proverb still rings true: OP is a faggot.
>>
>>28961377
i went for a couple hours, then went home, then they txt me to go into town and i said i wasn't coming
>>
File: 1459002574590.jpg (158 KB, 847x847) Image search: [Google]
1459002574590.jpg
158 KB, 847x847
It seems you're too blind to see how shitty you actually are.

OP, I want you to try something right here. Take a good half hour, get your ass on your chair/bed/whatever and see your current situation. Ask yourself why this is happening. Everytime you're getting a "because", ask yourself " why?" one more time. Keep doing this until you just cant go any longer because your memory is failing you.

You're asking for answers ? You're the only one to be able to give em. So ask yourself. see where things went wrong. And don't you even dare blaming everything on the world cause reading how this person is describing your life, it seems you're far from perfect. I've had friends like you, underachiever, loosers and same kind of people. They always failed to see that they were to blame sometimes. That it wasn't always the other's fault. This is why they're not currently making it. People will just let your wade in your own shit if you just can't get up and leave it.

Now it seems this text got you wondering enough to ask for us to help you, so it's not a lost cause. So sit you ass down, and ask why. Try to be as much objective as you can. Just observe fact, put all emotional aspects aside. Just see. And ask yourself "why".

Good luck. Truth might hurt a bit.
>>
>>28961355
I'm on probably the most prescribed antidepressant: Prozac. You really need to find the one that works best for you. A lot of people go through a shit ton of meds before they find the one that works with them, I just got lucky that Prozac happened to work with me. If your antidepressant makes you feel numb, zombie like, even more tired (which is what they do to most people when they don't work), then you need to ask for another medication. Depression already makes you feel exhausted and like shit, your antidepressant shouldn't be increasing that. Maybe give Prozac a try. It took care of my suicidal thoughts, gave me more energy, and just put me in a more positive mood. It's not a miracle pill, but it does make a difference.
>>
>>28960669
I think my friend would probably say some shit like this, but he doesn't know how I really am.
>>
>>28960669
Tell that normie cunt to fuck off.
>>
File: 1449353424165.jpg (74 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1449353424165.jpg
74 KB, 500x493
thinkin bout writing this response:

desu youre right and i should be more thankful to have a friend whos gonna write all that instead of just give up and ghost me, i know im pretty shitty to be around but il try harder

y/n?
>>
Why the fuck are there so many normalfags on?

>>28961800
Just tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>28961800
If you're actually gonna try then send it. Don't lie just cause he sent you a lengthy paragraph to make him feel better.
>>
>>28960994

Year 12 here. You'll get used to it.
>>
>>28961270
>>28961307
yeah this sounds like this really changes the tone of everything, how often do your hang out sessions end up that way? how often do you hang out?
>>
>>28961126

Drugs are not the answer.
>>
>>28960669
>We always talked about seeing the world together
Get your shit together you humongous faggot. You have a real friend that still gives a single fuck about you so stop your fucking bullshit and go and see life with him. If you fuck this up there will literally be nothing left for you in life. If you fuck this up just kill yourself.
>>
>>28961964
sometimes. our friendship has been rocky. but lately he has been hitting me up and trying to get me out, which i mostly go to. i think he has unrealistic expectations of me, and i am also not fun to be around anymore

it was a big mistake to tell him i didn't care about anything anymore, he probably took it personally
>>
>>28962158
What makes you think you're not fun to be around anymore? Do you know what exactly you're doing wrong, do you think you can make the attempt to fix it? I am not of much help as I'm not familiar with this situation but maybe my questions and your answers will help someone get a profile of you to assist you.
>>
>"""friend""" wants to help
>3 sentences in goes on about himself
> me me me this and that
seen hella shit drop that normie dont look back
>>
>>28960669
You should stop talking to him. Cut all your connections one by one. I'm working on mine right now. Only 2 to go, mom and brother. Then I will finally be able to leave
>>
>>28962433
This is what I did. I'm down to only four numbers on my phone.

Taken a few years, but I'm trying to do an impactless suicide.
>>
>>28962248
i dont really smile or laugh. i like to be there, quietly talk to someone sometimes, often stare into space.. id prefer to be unnoticed in the corner than be involved now... i dont think im any fun to be around, just kind of a miserable person whos "there"
>>
>>28962485
Same. There's always an accident; I've already unplugged the airbag fuse in my car. If things get bad enough, I can just head out onto the interstate late at night, turn the lights off and find some unlucky guy driving a big douchey truck.
>>
>>28960669
I'd tell him that what people enjoy is subjective then unfriend him.
>>
>>28962562
It's about three years in the works now. Down to a few links. I've not done anything social on a weekend or evening for a few years.

In the last few weeks I've decided that it's going to happen soon.
>>
>>28960669

Maybe it's not about being right.

Maybe it's about doing something good for yourself. According to plato, the definition of a friend is someone who wants whats best for the other.

Does this man want whats best for you? It seems so. Therefore it would seem that he's your friend.
>>
>>28962673
Godspeed brother. I hope the Muslims aren't right lmao
>>
>>28962702
Right that I will be a virgin in paradise getting fucked by a Muslim?
>>
>>28961990
They're the only thing that have helped me. What's the answer to you?
>>
Had a friend do something similar about my drug habit, I just ignored him. Don't respond, hate preachy cunts who're trying to "help".

People need to worry about their own bullshit, not others.
>>
>>28961214
He's the definition of a robot, not everybody is secretly longing for deep connections, being a robot is about adjusting to a NEET lifestyle you queer, kill yourself you whiny bitch.
>>
>>28961800
No, if you say anything positive he'll think he actually helped. I'll help you

"Wtf, I was just tired damn"

There you go. If he presses you tell him to stop being a douche
>>
The fuck is he even talking about? lol you don't owe him anything.Tell him your sorry he is going through a hard time and watch him freak lol
>>
File: fbcvbsdff.png (104 KB, 464x469) Image search: [Google]
fbcvbsdff.png
104 KB, 464x469
heres what i wrote back

just told him what he wants to hear
>>
>>28964044
This is worthy of a bumppp
>>
fuck people are so overcomplicated. I'm glad I cut people like that from my life
>>
>>28965720
you're not wrong. shit like this can be said in a sentence, face to face, or just not at all..

wish i could find "friends" who just want to sit around drinking and say very little. stoic bros
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.