[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> after 12. June first at my time. > still high on Nbome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
> after 12. June first at my time.
> still high on Nbome but...

> officially my birthday !!!
> Opens whatsapp/chat apps

> No message

> staying optimistic & opens Steam
> no message.

> Waiting for the sadness to kick in
> Sadness kicked in

Can anyone here wish me a happy birthday?
I just turned 20.

Love anime, programming & Linux servers.
>>
File: 1444965221764.png (830 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1444965221764.png
830 KB, 792x792
Happy 20th birthday anon, get some friends
>>
>>28961000

Thanks !
I almost thought that even on r9k nobody will wish me a happy birthday
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (7 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
7 KB, 272x185
Happy birthday, anon.
Please, stop using outdatet memes.xD
>>
i just turned 27 yesterday and got no love from anyone. go fuck yourself you giant faggot.
>>
happy birthday anon!

it won't get better
>>
Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day. You don't need other jerks to be happy. Just be! :)

Hang in there buddy, things can get better. Just take one step at a time to a direction where you want to be in the future. Nobody is perfect and nobody cares about the past you. Just look forward to the challenges you will master, the fights & struggles you will win and the day where you will finally reach your goals :)
>>
File: bodyweight_exercises.jpg (362 KB, 1374x1688) Image search: [Google]
bodyweight_exercises.jpg
362 KB, 1374x1688
Hey man. Happy bday most of all.

But then, know that a birthday is nothing but an occasion to see people you feel close to and have a nice time. Last bday I had earlier this month turned out like that, had a nice time, but my friendos literaly forgot to wish me happy birthday. I'm not sad about it. That's just the way things are. I could be rude and tell you to man up, but really, I believe you could understand that by yourself.

Reading your posts I get that you're the typical robot. But then what the typical robot rarely gets, is that life is what you make it be.

The world's your oyster. Have fun, get over yourself and grow stronger, make friends, I dunno.

As a present have this infographic on how to git more confident and potentially attract females.

Pro tip : working out is not a meme. It forges the willpower and gives you a way toward the sweet normality we all secretly crave here.

Anyway, have a nice evening/day/night/morning pal.
>>
Happy birthday dear Anon,fuck the jews
>>
I hope your parents throw you out.
>>
>>28961143

Thankyou for that message. I will try to make the best out of it
>>
>>28961054
>>28960564
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANONS
og
>>
>>28961054

Happy Birthday!
Hope we both get people in real life to wish us a happy birthday next year
>>
File: dKyGJo2.jpg (257 KB, 708x1066) Image search: [Google]
dKyGJo2.jpg
257 KB, 708x1066
Happy birthday!
also fuck muting when whishing someone a happy birthday
>>
>>28961619

Thank you !
Love the picture !
>>
Happy birthday anon.
All I did for mine is smoke weed and get dumb high with my only true friend.
He's a thug and I'm a homebody man, it's a strange friendship.

I hope you'll find a friend or better, a cute girlfriend !
>>
>>28960564
Happy Birthday Anon ^____^

Whats Nbome though?
>>
>>28960564
In time you won't give a fuck about stupid happy birthdays
>>
>>28962176
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25I-NBOMe
>>
>>28961924

Hopefully. But Chad's taking over the world.
I am 160 centimeters & have a face from a 14y old... Hell even a fat girl wouldn't date me.
>>
Happy birthday and fuck sandniggers.
>>
>>28960564
give it another ten years and you won't give a flying fuck anymore about anything. Best use this time to study and learn as much as you can.
>>
File: 1369810002255.png (240 KB, 469x506) Image search: [Google]
1369810002255.png
240 KB, 469x506
>Constantly telling people to not acknowledge my birthday so I can avoid this feeling of no one actually giving a shit about it when no one wishes me a happy birthday
Should have been on the upkeep OP.
>>
File: kantostaters.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kantostaters.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
happy birthday, hope you like cute pokemon ..
>>
Tfw I've never had a birthday party
>>
>>28960564
I hope you find some happiness in our anonymous happy birthdays so yeah happy birthday anon!
What languages do you know?
>>
>>28963167
i do. Trying to find as much happiness as I can before I go to sleep.
Webdevelopment backend mostly.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.