[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I get a qt clingy gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 576x576
Where do I get a qt clingy gf?
>>
>>28960322
I wish I knew mate. Clingy girls seem pretty cool, though in reality I'd probably just get annoyed because I'm a very private person.
>>
File: autistic qt.png (98 KB, 1143x403) Image search: [Google]
autistic qt.png
98 KB, 1143x403
>>28960322
daily reminder that an anon is living the nightmare
>>
>>28960519
I had a girlfriend exactly like that

It's incredibly frustrating sometimes, especially the "needs to be told by me what to do", when you yourself are an extremely apathetic, indifferent, and indecisive person, and often the things you suggest are immediately shot down anyway.
>>
>>28960519
The needing to cuddle part sounds fantastic
>>
>>28961737
That's like saying you're going to really enjoy the strip of bacon on a burger made entirely out of feces.
>>
>>28960519
That actually sounds really good. I want a wife like that.
>>
>>28961773
I really don't think much of the rest is that bad either, I would really like having a wife like that.
>>
>>28961791
>>28961814
same

this comment is really original
>>
>>28960322
This needs to be jpeged further.
>>
>Step #1
be chad

thats it
>>
Anyone else thought she was about to blow the guy to keep him around?
>>
>>28960519
i remember that fucking thread, i was in there
and i have a clingy gf too
fuck her and fuck her issues
>>
>>28960519
You can make a relationship like that into if you are proactive under presure.
i'm a procastinator to my own duties but with a woman like that i'll be living the dream
>>
>when you're also a clingy person, but the type that's more emotionally responsive and empathetic, and calm as a resting state with the "worst case scenario" being sad or disheartened instead of panicked
>this meshes perfectly with actively clingy people
>meet someone great who I can love and nurture, helping him work through his faults, realize his potential, and learn confidence while getting to reap the reward of his love as I go

Sometimes they end up being a handful, but there's a strong positive trend. I understand where you guys who have clingy partners come from when you say, "oh it's a lot of work and she gets pouty if I play videogames", but please don't take that to mean there's something wrong with your clinger- you're just not the right kind of person to enjoy their company.

It's incredibly satisfying being with my pumpkin, and I find I have ample time to play the (small amount) of videogames and stuff I want to, and even hang out with friends considering I was able to help her develop ways to cope with time away from me.
>>
>>28960322
Im extremely attached to my bf. Im also borderline. I cry a lot. He also fucks with me all the time. He told me that he was dying of leukemia. Then he told me he was paralyzed and in a car accident. Then last night he said he was committing suicide. Every single time I break down sobbing and shaking with snot running down my face. Then he says its just a prank or whatever and comforts me a bit. I tell him I love him and yet I want to hit him like fifty times with my fists.
>>
>>28962087
>>28962307
Her clingyness would give you the drive to get up and do something, even for yourself, instead of procrastinating everything.
>I met a girl that appears to have several personal issues: Shy, a bit insecure, went thru some shite recently, jobless and still living with her parents (so do I, but at least I help at my Dad's work to earn some bucks), most of her friends left her, lost some weight (look skinnyfat, unhealthy), smokes a lot, and overall, she looked like she used to be a much happier person, now it's just a sad wallflower.
>I asked her out, but due to her personal issues, she's not allowed to partying out, let alone dating with/having a boyfriend.
>I feel rejected.
>>
>>28962307
>tfw no clingy gf to cute talk to into submission then trap me in her arms while she sleeps
>>
NOBODY SAID WHERE I CAN FIND ONE YET
>>
>>28962939
I have absolutely no knowledge of relationships or the natural habitats of girl personality types but I assume you get lucky with a girl who seems "normal" but turns out to be clingy or go to an anime con and find a damaged qt there.
>>
uh hi qt passing trans girl here..
>>
>>28963139
Throw yourself off of a 10 or higher story building.
>>
>>28963139
B E M Y G F
E
M
Y
G
F

This isn't an original post by the way
>>
>>28960322
>tfw you'll never be interesting to anyone

It's a numbing kind of feel.
>>
>>28960322
It's easy. Just be attractive. Be attractive enough that she gets obsessed with how attractive you are.
>>
>>28963228
I'd rather have someone that can't live without me. Being needed would feel so good.
>>
>>28960519
Does he not try to build her up at all and encourage her to do things?

Of course not. Because if he did, he knows she would leave him.
>>
>>28960519
That's fucking amazing. If only I had someone like her. I'd feel like a superhero just for going to buy groceries or ordering at a restaurant. I'd stay with her forever.
>>
>>28963139
does trans girl means that you used to be a guy?
>>
>>28963286
I doubt she can "just do things". She looks really damaged.
>>
>>28963184
Mean.
>>28963139
What you should do is fill your bathtub with ice. Inject yourself with a syringe full of insulin. Get someone to call 911 45 minutes after injection and tell them your address. Support your body above the tub for as long as you can. Eventually you'll go into a coma, drop into the ice, and die. Your organs will be preserved so the cops and/or EMT people will be able to harvest them and you can finally do something valuable with your life.
>>
>>28963352
Not alone. But he can encourage her. He can be the safety net, the springboard to jump off, and then she can do things.

I'm clingy as fuck and I'd love a clingy gf but you've got to be willing to try to do stuff. From that greentext screenshot, he's purely indulging her and she's not even trying.
>>
>>28963452
He teaches her stuff 6 times. Of course he's trying.
>>
>>28962533
>stays with this asshole
BUT FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE THE NICE GUYS ARE THE ASSHOLES.
>>
>>28963553
Which nice guys? The nice guys posting about wanting to molest 9 year olds in the thread underneath this one? Or the nice guys posting about how only Stacey is worthy of their attention?
>>
>>28963139
eat the bullet now, why wait another 5 years
>>
>>28963671
The nice guys that wouldn't fuck with your mental state
>>
>>28963493
Yeah, you're right on that. She needs a push. We all need a push, every now and then. You can't just shut down and become a housecat.
>>
File: 1416083923207.png (152 KB, 278x360) Image search: [Google]
1416083923207.png
152 KB, 278x360
>>28960322
I'm pretty sure I'm a clingy girlfriend. I was a shy kissless virgin before I met my boyfriend on 4chan. It's harder being clingy because we live across the country and have to talk on Skype.

>expect him to spend almost all day with me and to always sleep with me on Skype
>have to hear him tell me he loves me before I go to sleep or I won't be able to sleep right
>if he goes out and doesn't text me for more than a few hours I will start to think he got into an accident and may have died, so I will break down crying
>need reassurance that he loves me all the time
>get really jealous thinking about his previous girlfriend he had years ago that he kissed

When he meet up and spend most of my time in his arms with my face buried in his chest. That is my favorite place to be. I can't wait to live together with him. I might be like>>28960519 but hopefully not quite as autistic. I can't really handle social situations well and need some help, but I'm not completely useless.
>>
I was clingy.
Now I'm jaded from the inevitable rejection.

I enjoy the beauty of life from a distance.
Mostly I watch people and nature quietly.
I'm actually happier for it these days.
>>
>>28964218
>expect him to spend almost all day with me
When a girl does it to a guy, it's cute. When I do it to a girl, it's overbearing and harassing.

This fucking country.
>>
>>28964218
How did you guys meet through 4chan? Was it this board? If so was it in one of those threads where people post their ideal Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
>>
Apparently by not being yourself or doing what you've done so far.
>>
>>28962757
So you say, but I like a girl who likes me back in a similar situation like the one you describe and I do nothing but wallow in self-pity on /r9k/. I really belong here.
>>
My girlfriend's the clingy one. I can tell who has never been in this kind of relationship because they falsely idolise it. It's horrendous and you don't even understand why.
>>
File: 1412192298990.png (112 KB, 473x563) Image search: [Google]
1412192298990.png
112 KB, 473x563
>>28964304
You just have to find the right girl. There are plenty of guys who hate clingy girls and would want noting to do with someone like me. There are also some girls who like clingy guys and want to spend as much time with their boyfriend as possible. It's best to find someone who's an equal level of clingy, me and my bf are pretty well matched.

>>28964351
Sounds degenerate but we met on /soc/. It was one of those ideal mate threads where you make a chart thing of your personality. I had talked to maybe 6 people before, but nothing went beyond a few emails. Then I saw my now bf post his chart and I was instantly interested, he sounded like everything I wanted. We emailed and then progressed to Skype and that was it.

My recommendation is, figure out what you want in a partner. Look at those kinds of threads and see what you like or dislike about each person. Try and think, "would I want someone with this trait or would this annoy me?". Make your own chart and post when you can. Girls don't post as often, but they're there.
>>
>>28964720
I'd ask you to hook me up with one of your clingy friends but then clingy people don't have friends.
>>
>>28964813
I never even considered that. >>28964720 Do you have any clingy friends that might wanna date some robos?
>>
>>28963400
best post

this comment is very original so fuck off robot
>>
File: 1423882163761.png (238 KB, 665x720) Image search: [Google]
1423882163761.png
238 KB, 665x720
>>28964813
>>28964835

I used to have a friend who was kinda similar to me, but she went kinda crazy and turned into a bitch. I felt bad but there was nothing I could do to help her. Now I don't really have any friends again. Sorry anons, best of luck though.
>>
>>28960519
>nightmare
doesn't sound bad desu
>>
File: Silence pleb.png (553 KB, 810x810) Image search: [Google]
Silence pleb.png
553 KB, 810x810
>>28963139

Pics or your lying you abomination of a living vessel of human kind.
>>
>>28962757
learn to gt newfriend
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.