[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you enjoy being a NEET? I just finished my master's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: pp.jpg (62 KB, 616x519) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
62 KB, 616x519
How the fuck do you enjoy being a NEET? I just finished my master's degree and I'm applying to jobs now, but in the mean time I'm basically a NEET. I work some now (very few hours but with high pay, $32/hr), I go to the gym daily, and I practice guitar/music daily to try to fill up time, but holy shit does this life make me depressed. How the fuck do you people do it? This is really unbearable.
>>
>>28960282
>I'm basically a NEET
>Aside from my Employment, Education, and Training
>>
>>28960282
>I'm basically a NEET. I work some
fuck off
you're not NEET at all, just underemployed
>>
>>28960309
This

Typical fucktarded normalfag
>>
>>28960282

>but holy shit does this life make me depressed

If you do it long enough, you will be even more depressed until you don't care anymore. Then you will start "enjoying" it.
>>
You didn't prepare for it enough.

Make sure you have enough cash top least you at least a few years
>>
>>28960282
You are a sub human slave
If you have no dreams hobbies or desires, if you don't enjoy your own free time and want to fill it with pointless work and stress, then you are sub human
>>
File: 1413609951666.png (997 KB, 708x2796) Image search: [Google]
1413609951666.png
997 KB, 708x2796
>>28960282
>How the fuck do you people do it? This is really unbearable.
Your problem is that you only improve yourself to fill up time. NEETs with higher IQs tend towards learning as an automatic and fun activity, which is far more interesting than most things society has to offer.

pic unrelated
>>
>>28960309
You can teach a nigger English, but he's still a nigger.
>>
It's easy as fuck. You can do whatever you want. The only problem with it is coming to a lack of focus. You have to keep busy with something or it can get boring. Really it's as close to freedom as you will find in this life though.
>>
File: 1464033446384.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1644) Image search: [Google]
1464033446384.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1644
>>28960282
As long as you recognize that when you're unemployed your job is to get a job you'll be fine senpai are they still word filtering that? WTF get new filters or turn the old ones off already
>>
File: 1413765145206.jpg (38 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1413765145206.jpg
38 KB, 500x333
>>28962958
>that picture
my sides, where have they gone
>>
We've evolved for the hunt so having no goal and being a NEET makes us go insane

The only reason I can bear it is cause I was homeschooled, but even I know I'd feel better with an actual goal
>>
I was unemployed for the last month.
Beside the hassle of searching for a new job I enjoyed the hell out of it.
Ranked up to LEM in CS GO.
Played some X3 and EU4.
I'm sad that time is now over.
>>
>>28960832
>until you don't care anymore

Nailed it. No one enjoys being a NEET. It's just that once you get too far down into the hole, you just kind of give up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.