[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where you from guys? How's life in your cuntry? Portugal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: no drugs.jpg (69 KB, 465x620) Image search: [Google]
no drugs.jpg
69 KB, 465x620
Where you from guys?
How's life in your cuntry?

Portugal here.
It's bad but could be worse
>>
>>28960259

USA here
It's generally pretty good, people here like to bitch and moan but we're better off than 90% of the world
>>
20 Spanishfag here. Our goverment is a fucking joke, and everything is infested with normies.
But I have a pretty neat life.
>>
>>28960259
Romania
Saw a dead homeless guy in the middle of the street 2 days ago, nice part of the city too like 30 meters from an Armani store.
Nobody giving a fuck, everyone passing near him looking at him like is a piece of trash and is the garbage mans job to take him out.
I think that sums up my country, or atleast the people inhabiting it
>>
>>28960369
Damn son.
I never tought romania was in that dire state
>>
>>28960441
Is not really a common ocurance seeing dead hobos on the street thou, but when it happens the apathy of the romanian folk just surfaces and makes you realize what vapid people you are surrounded by and realize that literally nobody will lift a finger to help you even if you die in the middle of the fucking street.
>>
Jordanian fag here, I hate living in this shithole of a country. The grass *is* greener on the other side because it's a desert here.
>>
South Carolina. Technically part of """""""The United States""""""" but roughly on par with Romania.
>>
>>28960301
>>28960829
The thing with the US is it is so huge that it varies pretty widely based on where you are. This is true for all countries but the US has it even more
>>
czech rep

I dunno, I guess it's fine
>>
>>28960259
Brazil here, pretty shit especially when you're a robot in a Chad country.
>>
Serbia.

Almost everything is bad (life standard, culture, politics, weather), yet I can't force myself to leave.

It's about as bad as it can realistically get at the moment. You have almost all the modern, absurd problems of the West while still being in a poor, stuck-up shithole.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 750x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 750x555
>>28960829
SC here too, it's a shithole and people have no problem being assholes here if you don't dress and act like a normie. At least where I live.
>>
Brazil. It's a shit country with high ass taxes, extremely corrupt politicians and uneducated people. I am probrably going to move out of here whenever I can.
>>
Colombia
I hate this shithole, also being a virgin here with so many hot women (which is a lie) is almost a sin.
JUST
>>
>>28961196
>>28961422
Both of you should meet and fuck eachother.
>>
I'm from Russia. Every significant event in our history can be described as "somehow things became even more fucked up".
>>
>>28961612
I don't know dude, I just can't make friends in this shit country. Nobody here has the same interests as me. Maybe I developed some kind of degeneracy because I grew up using the computer.
>>
>>28961462
>says theres many hot women in Colombia
>continues to say it's a lie right after

So which is it?
>>
>>28961821
I think he means that people from outside think that most women from Colombia are hot, which they aren't.
>>
>>28961687
is putin really a pedo or is that just meme
>>
>>28961898
Nobody knows. But he kissed an underage boy in his belly.
>>
>>28961705
I assume you are white middle class, if i were you i would visit some of those legendary favelas and get pussy and weed for like 3$ and feel like a king surrounded by trash.
Im probaly romantisizing the situation too much, but why not take advantage of some poor subhumans if you can...
>>
>>28961934
I'm not white at all...
And I'm slightly above middle class.
And I also hate favelas, weed and used pussy.
That's exactly why I hate Brazil, actually.
>>
>>28962146
Wow you suck
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.