[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go downtown >bunch of shitskins everywhere god damnit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1439524744049.jpg (10 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
1439524744049.jpg
10 KB, 183x183
>go downtown
>bunch of shitskins everywhere

god damnit. I'm not even racist. it's just annoying seeing these gross brown people everywhere these days. anyone else notice the amount of them explode over the last few years?
>>
>>28960224

yes.

>we can put satellites into space but we still can't turn non-whites into white people
>>
/pol/ seems to hot close to the ball, no exact but pretty close to modern day alot
>>
>>28960224
>I'm not even racist but I am
Lol. I'm kinda brownish myself but I hate seeing other brown people around. They always fuck everything up and have weird attitudes. I'm planning on buying some land in the middle of nowhere and homesteading. I can't live around white people because I know that I could never truly fit in, and I don't want to be around brown people because they're stupid assholes. It took me a while to come to this conclusion but I need to be alone.
>>
> I'm not even racist
>it's just annoying seeing these gross brown people
you sure about that?
>>
>>28960224
>amount of them explode over the last few years?
xD
:DDDD
>>
fuck do non-whites have no shame? walking around down town with their dna exposed and shit, it's uncouth.
>>
>>28960224
blame ya ancestors for importing mah folks boi
>>
>>28960364
I don't mind them being gross and brown, I just don't want them to be gross and brown near me.
>>
>>28960224
>I'm not even racist
>gross brown people
stop posting this doublethink denial bullshit here
you are kinda racist
and that's okay, because so is everyone, ever
you are not in polite company with your reputation on the line here, there's no need to hide it
>>
>>28960453
Then stop being poor and move somewhere nice
>>
>>28960482

no. stop being gross and brown already.
>>
>>28960482
my town isn't even that bad. I'm from fucking new england too. I shouldn't have to deal with these people.
>>
>>28960482
Wealthy brown person here. We're everywhere anon.
There's at least 7 other large brown families in the gated community where I live.
>>
i hate non-whites, why are they so strange and different from us? i shouldn't have to deal with them.
>>
>>28960272
Those are two different things aerospace engineering and bioengineering
>>
>>28960493
You could stop being poor, I can't help what I am, I never asked for this.
>>
>>28960612

Maybe we should put the dollars into biowhatsit instead of fancy space cars.

>>28960651

I never asked to be around your """""people""""" either so I think we're even.
>>
>>28960678
> I never asked to be around your """""people""""" either so I think we're even.
Actually white people could have stayed in europe.
>>
>>28960777
this, whites just weren't happy with their cute cottages and folk songs they had to colonize the world well you reap what you sow
>>
File: 1436540933285.jpg (11 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1436540933285.jpg
11 KB, 300x200
We've been warning you fucking normie cucks for a long time

This is the future you asked for
>>
File: 1456325300325.png (33 KB, 469x724) Image search: [Google]
1456325300325.png
33 KB, 469x724
>post yfw non-whites will rule the United States
>post yfw the first mexican-american (spic tbqh) president of the u.s has already been born and is out there somewhere RIGHT NOW
>>
>>28961876
>he thinks the U.S. won't balkanize in the next decade
lol
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.