[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else feel like you cant even leave the house without being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1464455539861.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1464455539861.gif
628 KB, 516x402
anyone else feel like you cant even leave the house without being ridiculed, harassed, and possibly assaulted?

>been a few months since i left the house
>decide to walk in the mall and get some lunch
>sitting down to eat in the food court
>some stacys are eating across from me
>i notice immediately they are making fun of me and laughing
>finish my lunch and stand up and walk to put my trash in the bin next to them
>tfw one of these rancid cunts said to me 'why does your hair look like bernie sanders?, how old are you?'
>>
>>28960029

feel the bern you old fart.
>>
>>28960029
Jeez oh man, does your hair really look like bernie's?
>>
>>28960111
balding a little, but not grey
>>
Who /afraidtoanswerthedoor/ here?
>>
>>28960029
Because women are sadistic and enjoy feeling better than other people.

Guys will ignore other people in public but women will stare, judge you and mock you if they are with friends.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.