[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /just wants to sleep here/? >wake up >eat, play some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11
File: 1455389120050.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1455389120050.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
who /just wants to sleep here/?
>wake up
>eat, play some vidya, piss and shit, browse 4chan
>get bored, tired, then take a 3 hour nap
>wake up, do about the same things for a few more hour
>eventually go back to sleep for another 10 or so hours
The real world is shit and boring. At least the dream world can be bretty interesting.
>>
>>28959984
Pretty much me desu. But i go to the gym 5 times a week so that makes me feel a little bit better.
>>
File: 16544.png (903 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
16544.png
903 KB, 640x480
I want to stay in dream world forever
>>
File: 1455468497268.jpg (779 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
1455468497268.jpg
779 KB, 1200x849
I wouldn't mind dreaming forever, I normally dream of my waifu.

But please continue posting sad anime images. They're one of the few things that keep me going.
>>28960098
I also go to the gym quite a lot, not sure what for. I'm not concerned about my image but I still go.
>>
File: tumblr_o2x53mSfVm1v0ysseo1_500.gif (497 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2x53mSfVm1v0ysseo1_500.gif
497 KB, 500x376
>>28960170
I feel u. These kind of vids always seem to give me some motivation while training or in daily life. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0
>>
>>28960244
Sometimes i wonder too, why do i go to the gym? Do i have to inpress anybody, who have i to impress? But you have to keep these thoughts out of your mind, they can be demotivating asfuck
>>
File: ayanami21.png (187 KB, 336x523) Image search: [Google]
ayanami21.png
187 KB, 336x523
>>28960266
These kind of videos doesnt work on me at all
>>
>>28959984
if you like dreams, look up "lucid dreams" on internet.
>>
>>28960330
yeah, sorry... idk what to do then.
>>
File: sleepingwojak.png (11 KB, 424x426) Image search: [Google]
sleepingwojak.png
11 KB, 424x426
Sleeping is the best. You aren't conscious and therefore you are not suffering! I would take sleeping any day over not sleeping
>>
>>28960383
>>28960244
>>28960170

Does any of you had sleep paralysis? I had that shit for like a year. The way i stop paralyzing is because i sleep on my belly. It's scary as fuck!
>>
When I think of my oneitis, I'm usually like this. I want to sleep and nap all the time thinking of her.

When I spend a good deal of time not thinking about her, then I can actually get shit done and do so.
>>
>>28960436
I provoke it to increase my chance of making a lucid dream.
It's scary, but you get used to it.
>>
File: 9819-4d.png (138 KB, 1247x780) Image search: [Google]
9819-4d.png
138 KB, 1247x780
>>28960436
Ive had it so many times I started to like it
>>
File: 1454787527582.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
1454787527582.png
29 KB, 640x753
>>28960438
>mfw I used to get comfy feels thinking about my oneitis before falling asleep
>mfw it's all over because she has a boyfriend now
>>
Who /nodreams/ here? I sleep a lot but can never remember any of the dreams. Not even one vague scrap, nothing.
>>
>>28960637
when you remember of a dream, write it. You'll develop your dream memory
>>
>>28960610
I know this will happen to me. Should I off myself and prevent future pain or grow out of oneitis ASAP?
>>
>>28960755
just ask her out ;^)

no, seriously
>>
File: 1464372830001.jpg (45 KB, 309x306) Image search: [Google]
1464372830001.jpg
45 KB, 309x306
>mfw I wake up from a nap
>>
>>28960920
Already have and she already accepted though. We see each other plenty but I am 100% stealthily friendzoned. She never openly said it but that's because I never directly asked.
>>
>>28960965
pretty much this. waking up is what depress me.
>>
I watched Warcraft today. Hopefully in my dreams I will have a lovely Orc wife like Draka. Orc women have honour and are not Stacie's.
>>
File: apple.png (1 MB, 909x770) Image search: [Google]
apple.png
1 MB, 909x770
>have a dream with mai waifu in
>suddenly want to sleep constantly
>get over 16 hours of sleep a day
>would sleep 24/7 if I could
>set an alarm to go off every 80 minutes, as you remember dreams easier the closer you have them to waking up
>write down exactly what happened in my dream
>have a big fucking book filled with all of these dreams
>can read them and actually remember the dream, and how I felt
>starting to lose my mind. You know when you travel or something, and you feel like you have left your home, and you get slightly homesick? I feel like that when I'm awake, now. I associate home as being my bed
>>
Life finally got the better of me, I think.
>quit trying to have a job or go to school
>stopped talking to friends and family
>too late to find a gf
>don't care about hobbies anymore
>just watch tv while awake mostly
>don't go outside or even turn my phone on anymore unless I have to
>All I want to do is sleep.
The long sleep soon maybe. Basically everything I ever attempted in this world has failed, and I give up. Anyone else just done with society?
>>
>>28960996
awful, but at least you did better than me.
I had some kind of date with her and she really seemed interested in me, but I let my anxiety and self-doubt take over. Never texted her afterwards or something. And she also didn't because she's even more shy and autistic than me. Fuck this
>>
>>28961122
You should search "lucide dreams" on internet, I bet you'd be interested.
Now I'm really excited when I go to sleep. Dreams (especially the lucid ones) are now a big part of my life
>>
>>28961151
There's still things keeping me in the world. I don't want to hurt my mother, oddly enough she likes having me around the house, and loves me unconditionally like a pet or well, a down syndrome kid.
She should be dissapoint but she's not

I also want to see Shin Gojira and Evangelion 4.0
>>
File: 1344450044509.gif (550 KB, 278x227) Image search: [Google]
1344450044509.gif
550 KB, 278x227
>work my ass off at school/uni
>get a good job that pays well
>don't wanna buy anything
>never had a gf (but have had sex a few times)
>never go outside aside from going to work
>just go to work, come home, play vidja, then go to sleep
>my money starts piling up
>realize that I hate my job
>realize I'll never really enjoy life in this world
>realize that women aren't worth shit, anyway. They're always on the prowl for a hotter guy with more money and social status
>quit my job
>become NEET
>sell my car
>have enough money in savings and investments to live NEET
>rent a small house out in the styx
>never leave my house. Get food delivered
I have honestly never been happier or healthier. I get about 12 hours of sleep a day. I eat only fruits and vegetables (cheap and healthy af). I work out. And I spend the rest of my time playing vidja. Living the hermit lifestyle is the way to go for someone who dislikes the world they live in. I'm losing my sanity, but I feel happier for it.
>>
>>28961208
To note we keep doing shit for each other as well as seeing each other but I don't think either of us are gonna make a move. Seeing as I'm moving soon I figure we will drift away slowly but surely.

also text her faggot
>>
>>28961304
Yeah that's about all that keeps me here too. The parents want me to live for some reason. I'm working towards emotionally separating from them so it will be easier when the time comes. I can't do another 10 years of this, but they don't want to let go.
>>
>>28961240
Lucid dreaming doesn't work for me. I have successfully had three lucid dreams (that I can remember, anyway), but I quickly think to myself, "FUCK FUCK FUCK IM DOING IT IM DOING IT! THIS IS A DREAM!" then I start getting really excited, and then I wake up with my heart rate at like 5000bpm.

All lucid dreaming really does for me is take me out of it. I would rather not know I am dreaming, anyway. I don't need to take direct control of my dreams. I just need to cultivate good dreams in the first place.
>>
>>28961317
>text her
It's been a few months and she's with someone else now. kill me

> but I don't think either of us are gonna make a move
women always expect you to make the move, I hate it, but I know it's the only way
>>
I don't know how people that would rather be asleep than awake don't kill themselves. Do you guys not realize that if you kill yourself you can always be asleep?
>>
>>28961313

This.

I make a little over $20/hr but I hate fucking working. I've saved around $13,000 in just under a year.

What will you do if you run out of money though anon?
>>
>>28961418
>women always expect you to make the move, I hate it, but I know it's the only way
I'm too scared of rejection and embarrassment, especially considering the times I have had social interaction I built up this alpha persona that would crumble down at embarrassment.
>>
I used to do the same. Except, then my suicidal thoughts during the day became a part of my dreams. I was having terrible nightmares every night, so I'd sleep as little as possible, the suicidal thoughts were less bad. Yet, from the sleep deprivation, the suicidal thoughts became worse to the point where the nightmares were preferable. Now I spend pretty much every living moment in hell.
>>
>>28961455
We want to be done, but there's unfinished business. Sleeping makes the time go quicker. It's like practice for being dead.
>>
>>28961492
don't make the same mistake as me, that's why I told my story. I still drive myself crazy with thinking that I might have had a chance, but I'll never find out, it's over now. So don't let it come to this and make a move or the regrets will kill you
>>
>>28961475
I won't run out of money. I live an incredibly simplistic lifestyle. Taxes, food, rent, water, electricity, internet, and miscellaneous things only add up to around two-thirds of my income from savings and investments. People on gubbermen welfare live more luxurious lifestyles than I do.

I won't ever even be at a net loss for a single year. If I ever do start losing money, I'll have enough to keep me going for around 20 years. I could get another job in that time if I needed to.
>>
>>28961455
We realize it, but we don't want to hurt the people who love us, also killing yourself is a hard thing to do
>>
>>28961603
What if I just drink and vidya the memory away? It will go away, won't it? I-it will right?
>>
>>28961816
No it doesn't it's been almost half a year for me. Few weeks ago I found out that she has a boyfriend now which put all hopes to an end. I still think about it every night. The only way is to find someone new to dream about, I guess
>>
>>28961941
What if it's very immersive vidya?

t. mmo
>>
>>28961387
I did the same thing when I got my first lucid dream. It only takes time and patience (I was waking up at 4 am the going back to bed for 4 months). I do 1 or 2 real lucid dreams a week. I love to talk to my dream's character and learn about my desires.
>>
>>28961387
Because I realize I'm dreaming, I usually either wake up or think I wake up, but it ends up just being another dream
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.