[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dad why are you looking at me like that? >Is there something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hlC7UZB.jpg (128 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
hlC7UZB.jpg
128 KB, 676x858
>Dad why are you looking at me like that?
>Is there something you wanted to say?
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1024x688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1024x688
I love this set
http://m.imgur.com/a/dhDVR
>>
are you cold sweety?
>>
>>28959632
I'm not looking at YOU slut, my eyes are clearly on the road. It's where people look to drive. Shit! Why are your nipples hard? Fuck!
>>
>>28959632
Darling, did you forget you wear your bra again?
You look like a fucking whore, holy shit. Cover your nip nips right now or you are gounded.
>>
>>28959867
>http://m.imgur.com/a/dhDVR
please tell me there's vids of her.
>>
>>28959951
>But dad bras are so uncomfortable... like OMG its so unfair.... i wish i never grew boobs this sucks. Your the worst dad EVER!
>I might as well date black men now to spite you
>>
>>28960016
What is this cuck obsession you all have? I wouldn't care what race my daughter dates as long as the guy is decent. Grow up
>>
>>28959632
I already told you from now on I'm your mother and you should refer to me as mom.

Also put on your bra you fucking slut.
>>
>>28960016
Also, *You're
:^)
>>
File: w4k60.jpg (169 KB, 1400x940) Image search: [Google]
w4k60.jpg
169 KB, 1400x940
>Dad why are there condoms and a ball gag down here? w...where are we going???
>>
>>28959632
>I can see your nipples Jessica go back into the house and put on an undershirt.
>>
>>28960159
>you know your tits are gonna get saggy in a few years if you don't put on a bra do you ? you don't want to have saggy tits at 18 do you ?
>and how the fuck do you know what a ball gag is ?
>>
>say nothing
>fuck her in the ass & face
>>
>>28960063
welcome to /r9k/, enjoy your stay!

commentu oruginatu
>>
>>28960063
Nine out of every ten BMWF marriage ends in divorce. It's characterised as the shittiest relationship for a reason family.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.