[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who has been banging a catholic 5'4" petite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ivana_kupala_by_lady_leanora1.jpg (65 KB, 426x384) Image search: [Google]
ivana_kupala_by_lady_leanora1.jpg
65 KB, 426x384
Ask a guy who has been banging a catholic 5'4" petite thigh gap D cup thin legs white Polish girl with hetero chromatic blue/green/grey eyes, thin attractive face, speaks 5 languages, gives me bjs when on her period, is 25, and daughter of a white Polish policeman anything

Also riddle me this: should I marry this woman?

Pic related, she looks very similar, but younger and thinner face and dem d cup breasts
>>
op here claiming trip for Q & A
>>
>>28959234
inb4 polish jokes

who cares?
>>
>>28959474
Well i was an still sort of am a robot,

and I have achieved what most robots want...and what I wanted,

Yet i feel as though I could discard her at any moment and go my own way,

To walk the earth as a lone soldat
>>
>>28959547
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMALFAGGOT!!!!!!! RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28959234
>catholic
>bangs unmarried

Someone's getting cucked
>>
I'm Polish, and if her "5" languages include russian/ukraine or czech she can fuck right off, whores will say that to sound smart but once you learn on of these you can learn the other in a couple months with ease

If she speaks oriental, then I am impressed
>>
>>28960260
I'm a britfag, and we speak in english,
she speaks english polish spanish french and so many small parts and large parts of other languages like german that i count it as 5

She also has a language related bachelors
>>
File: 1464296062072.jpg (2 MB, 3136x2352) Image search: [Google]
1464296062072.jpg
2 MB, 3136x2352
>>28959234
well, how'd you get her?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.