[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After reading about Catfishman I catfished a few women about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: BBtEEvp.img.jpg (26 KB, 728x728) Image search: [Google]
BBtEEvp.img.jpg
26 KB, 728x728
After reading about Catfishman I catfished a few women about a month ago. This one girl named Angela was so mad that I wasted her time she told me I just confirmed her belief that online dating was a waste of time and she'd never do it again. Turns out she got murdered by a nigger she met on the same site! LOLLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>28959152

you are pepe she is wojak

/thread
>>
I hope this is legit
>>
>>28959152
why wouldd you do this
seriously, not only are you wasting someone else's time, but you're wasting your time as well. all so that after a month you can say "hahaha i fooled you. " It just...there are so many better ways to waste your time
>>
>>28959152
How did you catfish her? Honestly she's like a 5 and that's assuming she lost weight. Plus never meet up with niggers.
>>
I have been catfishing on okcupid for a while now. I get about 5 men and 5 women and then send them all to a restaurant at the same time all for tables of 2 at a busy time of day. After about 20 mins of being late and watching all the texts and messages roll in I block them all and delete the account. Fucking normies.
>>
>>28959443
Kek
I hope this is real.
I should start catfishing for gifts.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.