[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the people on 4chan so angry? Is it because they can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: rage.png (116 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
116 KB, 600x567
Why are the people on 4chan so angry? Is it because they can't get a girl?
>>
feedback loop of bullshit

when you can be updated on everything shitty thing every shitty cunt has done every second of the day, you start to go mad

and when you discuss those shitty things with cunts who you mock and who mock you in turn, you become violently angry
>>
>>28958992
>4chan is one person
The most raging board is /v/
Having girl, or not having one, is not important to one emotional (kek) status when posting on Taiwanese goat trimming board

I do not have a girl, sometimes I fuck hookers, and my anger is activated when I see post that makes me angry
>>
>>28958992
It's a place to (among other things) vent your frustrations. I can complain about the weather and the price of gas and the economy in public without anyone batting an eye, but if I want to vent my frustrations about things like race relations, gender dynamics, or politics and they don't conform with society's idea of what is appropriate then I have to go somewhere where the court of public opinion has no standing.
>>
File: 1464652674252.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1464652674252.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>>28958992
It's because we are losers and nobody cares about what we think so everyone fucks with us whenever they can.

We never fight back. We go home and hols the anger inside. But there is no escape from mockery even online. People come to this board to fuck with us.
>>
File: Kill_me_forever2.jpg (62 KB, 400x340) Image search: [Google]
Kill_me_forever2.jpg
62 KB, 400x340
>>28958992

>can't get a girl

Man, I wish my life's problems were just not having a girl. I remember how simple it was back then
>>
People mainly come here to vent. A happy anon is an anon that's doing something other than posting on 4chan. What you think we come here for fun? You think this is a fucking game?
>>
>>28958992
Some of us are angry because we're losers with zero prospects. We're nothing and we're never going to be anything more than nothing no matter how hard we try. Life fucked us and we fucked ourselves out of whatever littl happiness was left open to us.
>>
File: Developed for PSX.jpg (434 KB, 959x744) Image search: [Google]
Developed for PSX.jpg
434 KB, 959x744
>>28959224
Speaking of game I posted this on /vr/ and people flipped their shit. Good times were had. By me of course.
>>
Anonimity. People express online their feelings that they can't express IRL.
>>
>implying not almost all humans are angry shits
>>
File: 1389141242849.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1389141242849.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>28959312
Nice. I never understood why autists always flip their shit when people say psx.
>>
File: jaded.jpg (8 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
jaded.jpg
8 KB, 281x179
>tfw I have ascended from my anger into a Jaded personality
>>
>>28958992
Everyone is angry, OP. Everyone. Everyone you will ever meet is angry at something. Most people will bottle it up their entire lives.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.