[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online Dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: men-vs-women-on-social-media.jpg (43 KB, 700x462) Image search: [Google]
men-vs-women-on-social-media.jpg
43 KB, 700x462
So I registered fake female accounts on a bunch of dating websites, local and international, and I always get hundreds of likes and many dozens of messages in less than 24 hours.

I also have fake male accounts with zero likes or messages, even if the guy's pic I'm using is hot, virtually makes no difference.

Besides all this, most females on dating sites are roastie attention whores. Not every single one of them, it's true, but the majority of them are. I always track down the hottest ones I find on FB only to to fulfill my expectations that they are indeed roasties with 1000+ friends and 150+ likes on their latest post.

Online dating is a scam, plain and simple. I know it's a "numbers game", but how realistic is that out of hundreds of trained beta orbiters she'll pick you? Your odds are next to nonexistent. Even if she's a genuinely nice girl, she'll most likely ignore you because you can't stand out from the hundreds of other contestants.

Is "cold approach" on the streets the solution? I figure if my soulmate is just a little bit like me, she will not be on any dating site for sure.

Thoughts?
>>
>>28958432
>Is "cold approach" on the streets the solution?
To elaborate on this: I know it's very hard to pull off, even for chads, but I honestly think your odd are much better than with online dating.
>>
>>28958432

> I figure if my soulmate is just a little bit like me, she will not be on any dating site for sure

this is very true.There is probably no way I would ever like/love a girl who is using dating websites.Everything you said there is true,the odds are very very low on dating websites.
>>
Cold approach is very difficult even if you are very socially adept and confident

The best approach is through work, hobbies or mutual friends. But cold approach probably is more likely to succeed than online dating just by virtue of the fact that girls have a hard time being dismissive in person (real girls, obviously not cunts).

I have made genuine online dating profiles that are as accurate to my personality as a page can be and I got nothing worthwhile, but in real life girls seem to like me and are drawn to me. I think online dating tips the scales way too far in the favor of girls, as evidenced by the single moms and landwhales that will have a long "Don't message me if..." section, as if they have any right to be picky
>>
>>28958630
>The best approach is through work, hobbies or mutual friends.
>no job
>no hobbies
>no friends
I'm fucked.
>>
>>28958678
Get a job and do it well

This will raise your confidence and get you out there to meet friends
>>
>>28958678
I think you should first get a job and some hobbies before worrying about a girlfriend..
>>
>>28958990
But to get all those, I need motivation. Without a gf, I have no motivation to do literally anything. It's a never ending spiral.
>>
>>28959143
But but , shouldn't you be motivated to get a job so you can have a GF that will bring you the original motivation?
>>
>>28959184
I'm more of an instant gratification guy. I can't just work for years and get into hobbies and get friends etc. And I don't even want those.
>>
>>28959270
>I'm more of an instant gratification guy

Not gonna make it in anything in life....
>>
How did this even come to be the case? Where are the lonely women?
>>
File: 1462362389794.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1462362389794.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>28958432
>Online dating is a scam, plain and simple
It really is
I've learned that being a(n embarrassing) manlet like me (5'4), online dating would never work because most women see my height and instantly turn me away
Apparently meeting chicks irl will work better but you guys know me I'm a social retard so that's never gonna happen

On another note I was seriously thinking about hiring a hooker because holy fuck I want to have sex
But idk where to get a hooker thats not gonna have STD's or be a cop
What do
>>
>>28960496
>or be a cop
Isn't prostitution legal in Nevada? Why don't you just go there for a vacation? Or come to Europe, it's mostly totally legal in every country.
>>
go for the strippers. do whatever your heart fancies my lad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.