[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bcf/ big city feels who /bigcity/ here? come in and share your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13
File: bcf.jpg (156 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
bcf.jpg
156 KB, 1600x800
/bcf/ big city feels

who /bigcity/ here? come in and share your feels

post the city you're from/living in and share in the sorrow

I'll start:
>new york city
>surrounded by beautiful women 24/7
>none of them realize I exist
>get avoided on the street
>get avoided on the train
>all types of chads up the wazoo, even the plain girls born and raised here think they're worthy of alt-chads living in brooklyn, just because they have a vagina
>never stood a chance, my dating pool is in the negatives because only gross fat girls want to fuck me
>don't fit in with the rest of the minorities;white people too nervous around me for me to get to know them
>feel like people push me around on the train on purpose because they resent me for existing
>old people stare at me constantly
>high schoolers everywhere, always feel like they're gonna fuck with me
>also is she 16 or 20? can't tell and don't want to be a pedophile

i love living in a big city, but fuck man does it really make realize how worthless you are

what are some of your feels fellow robots?
>>
also some proper music for these feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
>>
>>28958410

are you a nigger?

mootblox
>>
>>28958476
haha no, i'm a spic

i get mistaken for being black and white, and i wish that was the case because i'd be fucking girls all of the time
>>
>>28958410
where you from in nyc op?

i visited a month ago and so far i loved it. only thing i hated is the amount of nignogs in midtown manhattan.

surely will go back in the future
>>
How expensive is it? Third world shitskin here, want to know what life is like there beyond what Friends has taught me
>>
>live in shitty suburbs
>always wanted to live in the city
should I?
>>
>>28958524
from Queens, doubt you went there because tourists never stop by unless it's going to/from the airport

shame because there's a lot of cool stuff out here. midtown is normie central, definitely avoid it or spend as little time there as you can. downtown is really where the interesting stuff is.

how long did you stay?
>>
not a big city but a major one in my country
Newcastle, UK
it's not bad. I just wish I could find a better job
>>
>>28958568
>from queens
no shit son, i stayed at my family's at there, queens really like home for me

also stayed for like 3-4 weeks
>>
lived in New york for 7 years

best times of my life

>>28958568
i lived in flushing queens

All you have to do is get attention and be dynamic. For example i wore a big ass afro wig to the mall once when i was in middle school.
Its easier with friends

look where i am now thought...shit changes when you move
>>
>>28958410
I live in a quite big city(3.5m people)
I think it's nice that you can always find stores that are open and that no one cares about you or even notices you
The only thing I dislike is the amount of tourists
Fucking useless pieces of shit
>>
>>28958535
friends really paints the wrong picture of living here; sure it could happen but the chances of you moving into your grandma's rent controlled apartment are very slim

it's pretty expensive here, i'll blow through my paycheck in about a week just buying food and refilling my metro card. idk what the currency for you is but that's ~$200 USD in a week, but i live at home with my family so that cuts back on living costs

>>28958548
you should, but don't expect much, and honestly, you're probably going to leave in a year. i've been seeing that happen a lot more recently. some people just can't hack it i guess.

>>28958581
what job do you work now? what's it like living in what i assume to be a homogeneous place; any non-whites around you? what are they like?
>>
>>28958568
>>28958602
Shit boys, I live in Brooklyn but I have a lot of family in Flushing. Chinks out the wazoo.
>>
>>28958631
>>28958656
>flushing queens

i'm>>28958602 btw

thats where i stayed at my family's! this is crazy. maybe we actually saw each other but never knew that.
>>
>>28958708
nah senpai havent been there in about 10 years
>>
>>28958602
oh shit boy, it's lit. what part of queens?

are you a brown fuccboi?
right, Queens is pretty cool, some parts are boring as fuck, but there's a lot of history to be learned. where are you originally from?

>>28958631
sweet, i go to school at Queens College, did you live in the jew part of flushing or the asian/hispanic part? know of any good places to eat there? i've been to two places on roosevelt and i want to try that shabu shabu place on kisenna. i'd also like to try one of those korean bbq spots in bayside. also that's funny because i have an afro as well but i just do it because i don't want to get my hair cut hahaha. are you black or hispanic?

>>28958634
what city would that be? stores as in grocery stores or places to shop for shit? i'm not big on shopping so i don't know that feel, but iktf with the tourists, brother. what are they like around you?

over here it's always
>oh gee look at that let's scream really loudly at each other to bring attention to it
>oh gee let's stop in the middle of this busy sidewalk to gawk at stuff
>oh gee i can't seem to find my balance on this train, hehehehe so funny let's all laugh up a fucking storm
>oh gee a minority or homeless person, better not look at them!
>>
>>28958769
like i said, flushing

also i'm a brown jew from israel so pls no hate. i voiced my support for trump in washington square during bernie's rally there and almost got jumped by a bunch of liberals.
>>
>>28958769
>what city would that be?
Berlin
> stores as in grocery stores or places to shop for shit?
Grocery stores also food places
In Germany most stuff closes at 8 pm a few places are open till 10-11pm and pretty much everything is closed on Sunday
I think it's quite different in the US?
>what are they like around you?
Well my main issue with them is that they are always standing in the way
Especially when they are doing some shitty tour about the cold war
Like 40 people blocking everything
Also they are too stupid to do basic things like crossing a street

I go to the city center(like the new one, close to checkpoint charlie) almost every day and there are always tourists being annoying fucks
>>
>>28958656
the chinks are starting to grow on me, it's really fucking annoying to ride the bus/train with them(bus especially), but their other aspects are endearing

also
>be going to class one day
>9/10 asian cutie wearing dress is on the train
>get to flushing, off the train and up the steps
>qt walking a few people ahead
>"she's wearing a dress, better not look up"
>look up
>she's not wearing any shorts underneath, get a glimpse of her panties and the outline of her beautiful lady-parts
>nice
where in brooklyn do you live? you born and raised there or are you a transplant? share your feels my friend

>>28958708
haha small world, everyone on here always seems to be from flushing, but now that i think of it, that isn't so surprising seeing as it's filled with chinks.
>>
>tfw im gonna be homeless and just chill in the punk rock music scene in nyc soon

hopefully it doesnt disappoint me

if it does im going to oregon/california/washington
>>
>>28958769
lived in asian/hispanic part

im hispanic but i wore a fake afro wig just for the keks

later on that afro would allow me to make out with a girl i met camping but thats another story

try the mcdonalds friend-o
>:)

but nah i seriously dont even remember any names of restaurants... like i said i havent been there in like 10 years
>>
File: Normalfag.png (1 MB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Normalfag.png
1 MB, 1024x683
>boo hoo coast city feels have it so hard guise
>>
>>28958856
dude, same I feel like I'm close to becoming homeless and chilling with the crusties downtown, although that would fucking suck because i bet a lot of them are low down douche bags

also, July 23rd Breakdown is playing a benefit for Dr. Know, you should go to it because I'm definitely going. I haven't really listened to Maximum Penalty, it looks like their older shit is better, the rest is macho tough guy nonsense.

Been to any good shows lately? I saw No Tolerance in brooklyn 2 weeks ago, was one of the very few people dancing when they played which disappointed me.

also punk feels
>think a show is going to be cool as shit
>it's a bunch of hipster "punks" standing around nodding their heads
>cliquey as fuck
>not many people dancing, or too many people pushing around in a tiny ass room

it's not enough to ruin shows for me, but damn i really wish people would be less fronty and more fun.
>>
>m>e
>live in ocean city, Maryland. A tourist trap town.
>winters are long and cold as fuck with the wind blowing off the ocean
>weather starts to get nice at end of May
>time to go out and have sone fun with my nigs right?
>fuckingWRONG.gif
>my city is flooded with people from all over the easy coast from New York to South Carolina
>my city is brimming with fuckibg retarded ads tourist, too many people in the way to enjoy myself
>I need to move inland
>>
Biggest city in my country, the capital, about a million people here.
It's loud, dirty and smells.
Oh, and it's got a shit ton of chink tourists coming over and taking pictures of public transportation.
>>
>>28958979

The inland east coast seems like a decent place to live, better than the metro area at least

t. resident of Baltimore suburbs
>>
>>28958952
I havent been to any shows because ive been a neat but im going to soon

you seem like you know a lot about whats going on right now, I hope theres not that much cliquey hipsterish phone out nonsense..

i just hope i dont get stabbed by some random wierdo and die because being homeless is dangerous
>>
>>28958410
>>new york city
>>surrounded by beautiful women 24/7
>>none of them realize I exist

Iktf.. Sometimes I think it'd be better to live someplace with no hot women. I can't even ride the subway during the summer without getting depressed at how many hot women there are in this city that I have zero chance with.
>>
>>28959036
True but its mostly bumfuck chickenhouse and cornfield land on this side of the bridge so it gets boring.
>>
>>28958828
I was around there that day hahaha, I bet you were almost jumped, but the funny fucking thing is they're the SAME people to ignore homeless people asking for money, or cross to the other side if a black person is walking towards them

so much for change huh?

does anyone think you're going to bomb the train when you get on? i feel like people think that of me all the time, i always have a bag on me

>>28958841
How would you compare Berlin to New York, omitting the things you already mentioned because they're sort of the same, I just assume more people are walking around by 10-11 here than they are in Berlin. Any good refugee/neo-nazi/weird German techno/exhibitionist stories? That's funny because I only thought autists would care about cold war stuff, normies are never smart enough/interested in anything that isn't Kanye West or whoever the fuck they're into now. You work around there? What are the neighborhoods like in Berlin?

>>28958909
Why would you do that, as a hispanic I am offended

pls don't trigger me, could you just not?

but now you have to tell that story, why would she be interested in anyone with an afro, and please point me in the direction of her

>mcdonalds
lel, that fucking mcdonalds is so ratchet, good thing i don't each pleb-tier fast food anymore
>>
File: 14947285820.png (305 KB, 634x599) Image search: [Google]
14947285820.png
305 KB, 634x599
>tfw live in a small cabin in Northern Ontario, Canada
>the internet sucks and there are no good fastfood joints
>no irl qts to mire

I'm very envious of you cityfags
>>
>tfw live in Toronto
>tfw too many fucking pakis
>>
>>28958951
>implying people who live in cities can't be robots

all I do is eat, fap, sleep, go to work and repeat

if i do hang out with people i immediately wish i was home and not spending money to be around people that normally wouldn't talk to me unless they're drunk.

>>28958979
Jesus, and here I thought new york winters were bad. just how cold does it get down there? must be depressing to walk around on the beach during that time of the year. any good stories about tourists being dipshits/naked girls at the beach/chads fighting each other at bars and fish places?

>>28958985
only a million? i'm so sorry
where do you live? how dirty are we talking; shit on the streets dirty or people tossing garbage all over the place? are you from india?

>>28959036
Baltimore, amirite? heh
>>
>>28959267
Also from Queens. It's a strange feeling taking the train to work and knowing that it is unlikely I will never recognize any of the strangers.

In a city of 8 million, everybody is a nobody. The only validation is from the group of friends you have.
>>
>>28959145
>does anyone think you're going to bomb the train when you get on?

not really tb.h
i'm mixed so i have a pretty light brown skin. a few people in central park asked me if i speak spanish but i said no. other than that, i feel bad that NYC is a more left-wing leaning city. Lots of jews in queens support trump and are aware of other liberal jews promoting multiculturalism and immigration.

but then again, bernie lost anyways so theres nothing to worry about.
>>
>>28958410
Work here currently.

Been living in Jersey for 23 years, I honestly can't stand it here anymore.

I don't fit in. I'm 6'3 and I feel like a manlet compared to these JP Morgan Chads. Work in midtown too.

Everybody is so tall, so huge in muscle mass and the 10/10 Stacy's just latch onto these men. Made a tinder a month ago, not a single match, even from fat/uggos.

I hate this place. Want to move down south but can't.
>>
>London
>pay high rent to live with third world savages
>noisy all the time from people showering at 1am in the room next door
>niggers in the flat above stomping around all day and night
>niggers and shitskins everywhere
>>
>>28959076
i only know because i have a friend that's also into punk, so he puts me onto shows that are coming up. there should be a few good ones this summer, so definitely leave your sorrow-cave and go to one

there is, and it's kinda crappy, but i'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and not always assume they're just there to look cool

oh yeah you will for sure, just make sure you stab them back

>walking to train from work one night
>crustie sitting on the floor with dog
>offer him a cigarette, give him my water bottle
>drunk homeless Polish man stumbles upon us
>"I lost where train"
>crustie immediately senses something is up
>Polish man is loud, tries to touch dog, tells crustie to shut the fuck up and not keep his dog off the leash
>offer crustie another cigarette to calm him down
>get Polish man to leave by lighting his cigarette for him
>"man I was about to knock his lights out, don't ever tell me how to treat my dog"
I probably would have helped the dude fight off the Polish guy
>>
>>28958635
>what job do you work now? what's it like living in what i assume to be a homogeneous place; any non-whites around you? what are they like?

shitty retail job. there's no muslims/niggers/etc where I live but you see them in town. Newcastle in general is a pretty white place, though. There's more chinese than anything else, I really don't mind those
>>
>>28959145
well i was visiting my friends from NY

>this was when myspace was basically almost dead
>went camping with his church. My friend, another friend, and I
>literally just felt like wearing afro and sunglasses
>we went walking around exploring the area
>pass by these two girls
>"HEY HEY HEY" not like fat arnold but just to be funny
we just cross paths but they smile
>turn around and theyre looking back
>later that day me and my friends are just sitting atop a hill
>same girls show up down the hill
>they sit with backs to us
>Yell something like "hey whats your name"
>they get closer
>we introduce ourselves
>i literally change my name to michael on the spot, friends just look at me like wtf
>later we play hide and seek or some shit really late
>then we end up playing truth or dare with more friends there
>friend dares me to make out with her
>thisisit.gif
>make out for 10 seconds

turns out when we were playing hide and seek my friend found us in the bushes(me and the girl) he thought i had made out with her then

>i just kek and tell him nope but doesnt believe me

>tfw when my friend wanted that same girl
>tfw he cucked himself
>but since he let me make out with her i dared him to kiss her boob(not nipple)

>some time next year they went there again and told her i was mexican(she had said she didnt like them) kekked some more, even thought im not mexican

left out some details but you get the gist of it

thanks for the nostalgia trip senpai
>>
>>28959091
FUCK dude this JUST happened to me today. This really fucking cute girl got on the train, she even walked to where I was standing which is rare because all women always avoid me on the train. About two stops later some ultra chad came on and I just stopped looking in her general direction, I'm sure she was only focusing on him. It's a blessing and a curse to be surrounded by these women, I definitely would not want to live anywhere else but I also don't need to be reminded that women loathe my existence.

>>28959194
I'm sorry friend, may the moose god take pity on your poor soul. why not move somewhere a little more populated? or at least get better internet?
>>
>>28959378
wow you sound like a nice dude

one time i was sleeping on the train because I got kicked out and I woke up to some random hobo staring at me.. definitely gave me the creeps
>>
>>28958855
My family is a bunch of New Yorkers but my Dad raised me in Hong Kong because of his job, so I guess I'm a transplant. I live in the apartment in Park Slope my parents bought back in the 80s, feels good to have all this space and not have to worry about the rent. I think I'm inheriting it, which also feels good.
>>
>>28959145
>How would you compare Berlin to New York
Well I never been to NYC
I guess NYC is a lot fuller with businessmen, famous people, and tourists
The stock exchange is in a different city
Also Berlin is super cheap compared to NYC
The last city I lived in(Hamburg) is half as a big and way more expensive
>You work around there?
I actually go to a mental hospital that is there
>What are the neighborhoods like in Berlin?
Pretty typical I would say
Shitty immigrant neighborhoods, rich people neighborhoods, places that are experiencing gentrification, average places
West and East Berlin can be a little different
>That's funny because I only thought autists would care about cold war stuff
Well it's what Berlin is known for
You only really come here for history, some culture events, or politics(lobbyism, NGO, etc.)
>>
>>28959321
That's why some days it's totally fine to sperg out on the train, you'll probably never see those people again. I have, however, seen a few people consistently, and it's always awkward. There's this one lady who used to come into my job that I saw on the train, and she visibly looked scared when she saw me, and moved to another part of the train. There's also this person who may or may not be a tranny that I see on the train a lot, I think they live in my neighborhood?

Fuck validation, I just wish people wouldn't go out of their way to make it known that they don't like me. I'm not out to make friends with people, I just want to be able to do my day to day shit without people freaking out.

>>28959348
Same here, I always feel bad when I tell them I don't speak Spanish, seeing as I'm hispanic. Queens jews are so weird, they're all over my school and their fascinating to watch, never though that they'd be pro-Trump though.

Ever been to the orthodox parts of the city? I work in Williamsburg, so I see a lot of them around, I also dated a girl that lived around Jew-Gardens, and saw them all over the place there.

>>28959349
Then change your social scene man! Why anyone would want to go after Ult-Stacies is beyond me. They're all so vapid and plain looking. I fucking hate seeing them with their stupid coach by michael koors featuring marc jacobs bags and gucci sunglasses and fucking starbucks coffees with their annoying ass shrill voices. start hanging out downtown and lose the normie vibe, maybe you'll do better.

>>28959422
Retail feels here too brother, it brings out the worst in people. I just hate it so fucking much, it makes me realize how stupid people can be even living in the height of modern civilization. Yeah chinks are definitely lucky that their skin color lets them pass for white, I resent them on the fact that they're only able to shed their minority status because they're white enough to date white guys.
>>
File: nycbk_phototour49.jpg (58 KB, 610x423) Image search: [Google]
nycbk_phototour49.jpg
58 KB, 610x423
>>28959708 again

The family in Flushing is fucking insane though, all on my Dad's side. Whereas my Dad went to Columbia and escaped the Chinky infighting and familial piety stuff there, one of my great Aunt's sons is holding her late husband's ashes hostage until she writes her other son out of the will. It's really sad, she's getting up there in age and he just wants money for Oxy, even though he is a pharm (like a good little Chinaman).
>>
File: mystreet.jpg (501 KB, 2110x1187) Image search: [Google]
mystreet.jpg
501 KB, 2110x1187
I live outside of DC and while it seems really nice when I visit the city and Oldtown, I realize that the cost of doing so would really hamper my bank account.

IMO it's alot better to live in the cheaper areas outside. I'm only 20 minutes from DC and I live in a comfy neighborhood with woods and paths for me to do my daily run/jog

pic related
>>
Just some experiences from past places I've been:

> rural Canada
The air is fresh, the nights are quiet and as long as you have a car you can still do anything a city slicker can

> Ottawa, Ontario
Not that large of a city, shit load of trees and lots of nice social services since it's Canada's capital.

> New York City
The home of capitalism, literally anything you want is within a 3 block radius of you. Economic freedom out the ass and with such a fast transitway you don't care how many people ride with you. However New Yorkers have to be the biggest "time is money" people on the planet. You're just in their way.

> Tokyo, Japan
First time I ever got trapped in a neighborhood due to the mass of people. Took me 30 mins to get out and start walking back to my hostel. The people there believe in collectivism, so it feels really socialist in a good way. However the concrete literally goes out to the horizon, then farther. I have never seen a city so big.
>>
>>28959481
Heh, were you a scene kid as well? That sounds like some kind of ex-scene kid story; did she have teased hair and coon tails? I wish girls in the city were that easy, but like I said they have all these chads at their disposal that it's impossible for a decent looking fellow to find any female companionship. Also why didn't you fuck her instead of just making out with her?

Also
>fat arnold

kek, it's Albert, not Arnold ya goon

>>28959598
I walk the line between nice and total dickhead. I'm just nice because I feel like there's no need to be outwardly rude all of the time. If need be, I can bring out my New Yorker and be a complete asshole.

hahaha why didn't you just move to another car? also why even sleep on the train? idk much about street living, but it definitely seems like there are tons and tons of better places to sleep and not be bothered by other homeless people/assholes/cops. any opinion on this?
>>
I moved from Queens to bumfuck nowhere when I was 13. I'm 23 now and still live here. I miss the sidewalks, public transportation and having everything nearby. I'm probably going to end up moving back because fuck this place.
>>
>>28959893
U want sum pizza?
>>
>>28959708
Nah you're definitely a New Yorker, I'm actually pretty jealous of you because you're the type of New Yorker that fascinates me. I always find it interesting that people have lives outside of the city, but still live here and know a lot about living here, if that makes any sense to you?

Park Slope seems alright, just super pretentious, even before the hipsters started moving in there. I always imagine 60 year old white ladies riding scooters with their 10 year old kids when I think of your neighborhood hahaha. That, and directors or jazz musicians. Have any good stories about the nigs that ride the dollar cabs around you? Hipsters doing stupid shit? You've got it made man, I wish I could inherit my grandparents apartment, they live near union square, I'm staying there from time to time because they're out of the country for a couple of months.
>>
>>28960033
which place?
>>
>>28959824
>Ever been to the orthodox parts of the city? I work in Williamsburg, so I see a lot of them around.

think i passed there a few times. the ultra orthodox community is a bit nuts these days.

you said you study in queens college? i heard its dope in there

>>28959893
kinda reminds me of the suburbs of bethesda. am i getting near?
>>
>>28960108
I'm in VA, Woodbridge
>>
>>28958523
lmao you must be fuckin hideous, I'm a barely passable latino and i get the occasional date with a Stacey. I even get fucky.
>>
>>28959964
>>28959964
it was kinda cold and it was a while ago when I didnt know as much I jut use to get pissed off and leave for a while. I went on the emptiest train I knew. I was a noob.
>>
>>28959766
Yeah I bet, how much do you spend on living over there(rent. food, clothing etc). Why was Hamburg more expensive than Berlin if it's smaller? What are you going to a mental hospital for? Gentrification happens there too? I would have thought that everything in a country would be pretty normal and that would be the standard. What are the really poor places like(omitting that parts that refugees live in).
>>
>>28960068
Yeah, I definitely feel that. I grew up hearing about how the subway trains were covered in graffiti, and my Dad carried nun chucks in the 70s when he went to school (hah).

Park Slope is just the families of the hipsters who moved here in the late 90s. They all settled down and decided to pop out a few kids, now the place is covered in alt-daycares and Montessori schools.

I don't think there are any hipsters in the traditional sense of daddy's money fuckers trying to do "art", but there are a lot of "people who work in media" if you know what I mean?
>>
>>28959854
Heh, I guess even chinks have something to remind them of their minority status. Every other minority person I know has some weird family shit going on; nice to know that chinks have it too, even when they look down upon me for being brown.

Is he Americanized or just a normal Chinese person? What's the deal with Americanized Chinese people, do you guys still adhere to any of your traditions? How hard did your parents push you to be a pharmaceutical technician or doctor or whatever else asian parents want their kids to be?
>>
>>28959824
It's not the social scene, it's just where I work. I work where all the big banks have their midtown offices.

I don't want to date them, but my Tinder just ruined my confidence. Not even fat women want me. My height is in my bio even.
>>
>>28959893
I hear it's pretty ratchet(nig-ish if you don't speak black) over there in DC, which parts do they mean? What's Oldtown, is it just a neighborhood with historic houses and whatnot? I always feel like DC is full of white men in suits walking around, and soldiers, lots of soldiers. There's this house in my neighborhood and everytime I see it I think of DC because it looks so out of place and like a senator or something would live there.
>>
>>28960280
Haha, he's very Americanized. The thing I love about Chinese people is that they give their kids the names the Whites abandoned a generation before, like shopping at the Salvation Army. In Flushing, kids can stay FOBy for two generations, which is weird to think.

My Dad's very Americanized, perfect Queens accent, but he still shouts "Aiyah" occasionally which is funny. Both he and his brother were the "race-traitors" I guess you'd call them, my Dad married a white woman (my Mom), and never pressured me to become anything in particular. I did Law school for a couple of semesters over at Columbia, but dropped out and now I do writing commissions (erotica lol) and live a pretty comfy life.

There's still that filial piety thing in my relationship with my Dad, but it's playful, like: "When you sell your first novel and it's a hit, buy me a Porsche 911, okay?"
>>
Midwestern guy (Chicagoland) here. Tell me about crusties. The sound like real pieces of shit.

We have these white dirty looking fuckers in there twenties that just act homeless and panhandle. Fake white kid bums are some of the most entitled pieces of shit.
>>
>>28959910
>rural
I still couldn't imagine living anywhere like that, what exactly can you do out there because I'm sure it's nothing like over here haha
>Ottawa
Sounds like what I imagine Seattle or Portland to be, just a chill city with a bunch of bearded people running around and good places to hike.

You hit the nail on the head with that, I just got a new job in SOHO and boy, is it capitalist or what. I fucking hate it, it's so disgusting, people around there are just sheep making rich assholes richer. So much pretense, so much arrogance, never have I felt more like people think they're better than each other than when I started working down there.

Tokyo sounds amazing, I'd love to get lost there, provided that I had a map or my phone. I'd walk around for hours, did it feel safe over there at least? Did anyone look at you weirdly because you weren't Japanese? Are you white?

>>28959999
those quads tho

and also why the fuck would your family move out of queens, where do you live now?

what's wrong with people from queens, why the fuck do they move to some boring ass places ahaha
>>
File: 2398.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1043) Image search: [Google]
2398.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1043
>live in London, the best city in the world
>surrounded by some of the most beautiful architecture in the world
>now is half-term and all the qt school girls are about on break
>can walk to any of the tourist spots and watch the little girls and scenery

Living in the city is wonderful
>>
>>28959964
later thinking about it i probably could have fugged her but i was a virgin and pretty sure she wasnt because during truth or dare she asked if we were virgins

my friends and i all lied no

i was actually kind of ghetto she was a qt
>>
>>28960108
they've probably always been nuts. no offence, but i've always thought of jews as really strange, so it isn't shocking to me that you think they're crazy.

queens college is full of fuccbois with generic ass indian names like singh, and people who act like they're in an ivy league school. it's not bad though.

>>28960156
hahaha maybe? idk I don't think I'm bad looking, and I've been called cute or handsome before, I had a few girlfriends and get looks from time to time, but I've noticed I get less and less attention from girls now. I've just been chalking it up to girls becoming more picky because chad is willing to fuck average girls now, but who knows maybe I am really ugly.

also i'm short, so that's probably another factor
>>
File: old town.jpg (101 KB, 960x365) Image search: [Google]
old town.jpg
101 KB, 960x365
>>28960339
DC is gentrifying at a large rate and only has a large amount of blacks and sketchy neighborhoods in the south-east portion. The rest of it is really swanky and full of yuppies.

Oldtown is Oldtown, Alexandria which is right across the Potomac from DC (Potomac River divides DC and VA). It is my favorite place to go for a night of drinking and eating great food.

Pic related for oldtown
>>
>>28960164
Next time make a bug out bag and get a decent blanket that'll keep you warm. that's what i plan on doing if/when i get kicked out.
>>
File: lelameric.jpg (66 KB, 540x557) Image search: [Google]
lelameric.jpg
66 KB, 540x557
>>28960536
>London
>better than NYC
>>
>>28960507
Tokyo guy here, there's a convenience store on like every block. It's literally impossible to walk away from one without finding another. They all had free wifi too, so I never got lost.

It felt super safe, no one had any chance of having a gun or a knife on them and the city is populated enough how would they even get a shot at me?

Only time I felt judging japanese eyes on me for being white (cause most people expect you to be a dumb foreigner, which you will be) was when I went to the public bathhouse. It was just me and my buddy who were white, the only other ethnicity besides jap in the whole male side of the house. I swear to God they were taking glances to check me out.
>>
File: 1411598212016.jpg (86 KB, 680x785) Image search: [Google]
1411598212016.jpg
86 KB, 680x785
>>28960536
>Had an offer for Imperial College London
>Couldn't wait to live in London
>Don't get the necessary grades
>Go to shitty suburban university

Fucking kill me.
>>
File: DP100590 - Barbican.jpg (1 MB, 7010x5203) Image search: [Google]
DP100590 - Barbican.jpg
1 MB, 7010x5203
>>28960536
Didn't notice that gay watermark was there. Any, probably the most wonderful apartment complex in the world
>>
>living in a megacity

disgusting.
>>
>>28960793
what's the rent like?
>>
>>28960793
That is revolting. You are wallowing in an open sewer!

The sooner you leave that Babylon of races the better.
>>
File: blam.jpg (31 KB, 260x246) Image search: [Google]
blam.jpg
31 KB, 260x246
Regale me with tails of the city, fellow robots.
Country bumpkin here and my closest neighbor was my grandparents
Now my closest neighbor is about ten minutes away unless you count the goat house in the pasture.
>>
File: wow.png (87 KB, 966x990) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
87 KB, 966x990
Currently in the worst big city during the worst time.
>>
>>28960898
>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Half the city pitch black after Hurricane Sandy. Substations exploding on the East River. All those moments will be lost in time, like rats in the subway tracks....
>>
>>28960194
>>28960411
No way hahaha, that's so cool and also super stereotypical 70s chink of him too, I bet he got called Bruce Lee all of the time because of it. My dad was into kung-fu movies at the time as well and also had a pair of nunchukkus. He said the same thing about the trains back then, and how you didn't go into the first car because you'd get robbed guaranteed.

Oh so you mean the first wave of hipsters, I definitely was talking about the millenial hipsters that took over the other parts of Brooklyn. Your hipsters don't sound as bad because they came into these neighborhoods when they were shitty and didn't try to make them less shitty, not like what's going on now. They're all normies now, but I always feel like I can respect them a little more than their contemporary counterparts. What the hell is a Montessori school anyway? Been hearing that a lot more lately. And by people who work in media you mean yuppies that do "PR"?

Lmao I always wondered why I would meet asian kids named Gordon or Bethel or whatever old white names their parents gave them. It really is odd, for any minority, to meet kids that are still FOBy as fuck in the 2010s. FOBy asians are definitely the strangest though; they always look so angry.

Your dad sounds like a pretty cool dude, kinda like the asian equivalent of my father, but since he's asian he's slightly more interesting lol. Do older asians really look down on marrying outside of the race? what about other asians like Koreans or Japanese? Do you write erotic manga hahaha, that sounds like a cushy ass life. My dad says the same thing, he always tells me he wants me to buy him a Cadillac and a house out on Long Beach.
>>
Feel you OP downtown Chicago robot here the feeling of knowing there is so much going on every single day and night and that you're wasting your days doing the same shit or nothing at all is a depressing feeling especially when you're open to new things and meeting women but don't fit in because I'm not chad fuccboi and his pals
>>
File: poverty.jpg (47 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
poverty.jpg
47 KB, 615x409
>>28960898
>you wake up after 2hrs sleep because the city kept you awake
>you enter the kitchen of your grimy apartment and try to smoke out of the window because you have no garden
>you shuffle down the steps of the apt and out the door
>then it hits you
>you thought you would get used to the stench
>CCTV everywhere
>you live in an area that is 10% white and so your street could be in Baghdad
>you hear no English on your way to the tube
>all of the streets are filthy
>vomit, piss, litter, etc
>the shops are grimy and everything is written in Arabic
>you get blown up by a terrorist on your way to work
>L O N D O N

Have you seen Children of Men? that is London in a decade or so. Most sane whites are running, running to Essex or Suffolk as I did.
>>
>>28960424
Crusties(short for crust punks) are the homeless punks you see on the street begging for money and sitting around with their pitbulls(or pit mixes)

They always look like they're drunk, or strung out on drugs(probably both), and always have a book or cigarette on them. They're not bad, and as a punk I feel like we should all look out for each other, so I give them money or water or food when I can, but the crappy thing is I know that they're just using me, which sucks. Apparently some of them are phonies, and they have rich families whom they go crawling back to once in a while when fighting the system gets too hard.

They're probably what you just described hahaha.
>>
>>28960536
Heh, best city in the world? Not too sure about that, but the architecture there for sure must be beautiful.

Don't you love going out on a hot day(idk what constitutes as 'hot' for you britbongs, like 20-25?) and watching all the women walk around in their skirts? I'll purposefully walk to the furthest train station before I go home, just so I can take in the sights ; )

What are some cool places to go to in London? Any good bars? Any funny chav stories? What are the minorities like in London? I feel like they're way cooler than the ones over here, I'm not much for English people, but when I meet a person of color with an English accent, I find it to be pretty cool.
>>
>>28961018
Yeah your Dad sounds really similar, it's gotta be an "outer boroughs" thing. He took the train to Stuyvesant High School, and he would get back really late. Being a relatively tall chinese man, and probably around 17, he found out that if he carried nunchuks nobody would fuck with him or 'ask him for money', because Kung-Fu was so big in the mid 70s.

Yeah, you'd think these older yup-sters wouldn't be so annoying, but whenever they come into a cafe it's all 'muh kids need freedom' and they let them run around and be little shits, hard to get writing done in that environment. Montessori schools are related to that idea, where kids are given a huge amount of freedom to try out what they want. I have no idea if it works.

I've always wondered why FOB kids look so different from their full-blooded, but Americanized counterparts. It's definitely noticeable.

Haha, I write fetish porn, thanks for asking. I'm working on a comic with this guy I know from the Netherlands but I usually don't tell anyone because everyone is working on their own 'zine' or 'literature mag'. I think the Chinese look down the least on miscegenation; if I had to rank the East Asians it would probably go

>Japanese
>Korean
>North Chinese
>South Chinese

In terms of their strictness in conforming to traditional values of marriage. I never felt really out of place though, I was just another mixed race kid in a mixed race city (Hong Kong), who moved to another racially mixed city.
>>
>>28960551
Then you should have pulled out your ghetto hispanic johnson and given her the D ma nigga real talk lml

you really had the chance man, how is it with you and women now?
>>
>>28960623
Both sound equally as horrible, how can you stand living in a place like that? No amount of nice restaurants or bars would make it better, because they would be filled with yuppies; sounds like a literal hell on earth.

Sure, Oldtown looks nice, but I can just imagine how normie it must be. How do you get by without shooting yourself, or other people?
>>
>>28960332
Yeah but that still sounds like it's become your social circle. So start hanging out in different parts of the city not near normie spots, and maybe you'll match with some alt-qt who wants to "try something different"

that is how tinder works right? it goes by your location?
>>
I live in the shitty part of LA
I'd like to move to Hollywood or echo park or something, good scene for everything
I go to bay area and Santa Barbara a lot because my sisters live there, one who lives in SB is moving to Boston though
>>
>>28960783
sounds like heaven on earth to me; tell me more stories about Tokyo. What are restaurants there like? How normified are the people over there? Are there any poor/homeless people there? What's it like walking around at night?

Hahaha they were probably looking at you with envy

>"oh rook, there is white-u man ret me see if he has a bigger dick-u than me"
>>
who here /Chicago fag/?
>>
>>28960793
I was looking for the watermark in the last one, didn't even see it, but yes that is a beautiful work of art right there. I love unorthodox places like this, and also>>28960846

It must be pretty damn expensive to live there
>>
Ha, as a fellow NYC robot I can definately relate
>>
>>28960969
kek, this guy's got it

also all those houses in breezy point, which is probably one of the most unlucky neighborhoods in recent new york city history

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/climate_desk/2013/10/hurricane_sandy_before_and_after_photos_video_will_breezy_point_queens_be.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Harbor,_Queens
>>
>>28960942
What's dry heat like? I bet Phoenix is a nice place to live, besides it being scorching hot 365
>>
>>28961045
Amen, brother

On the really bad days I either stay home and wallow in depression, or get pissed off when I'm outside and women choose to go the long way to avoid walking past me.
>>
>>28961057
Hahaha, what an accurate explanation

I love that movie and I could definitely see it happen. I wonder what post white flight London will be like.
>>
>>28961697
It's honestly terrible. The people, the downtown, the roads, the whole layout is awful. I can't wait to leave, the only people who move here are old white people, and idiots who think "warm > cold" The only good part of Arizona, is northern Arizona (Flagstaff, Sedona, Prescott)
>>
>>28961500
Well they had italian, mexican, etc restaurants but I didn't eat there. I can't imagine them being anything close to ours, since Japan is such a homogenous society.

Ordering food and stuff as a foreigner is really easy, because they put menus on the counter (if you're in a fast food joint) and you can just point to what you want.

Japan has a chain called Mos burger, japanese style burgers. They were mighty tasty and I chose the one I wanted but hell if I know what I was really eating.

Convenience stores have EVERYTHING and they're dirt cheap. Food is cheap and fresh, alcohol is cheap. Cigs are cheap. It's legal to drink in the street there, and some guy actually said ohaiyo to me when I was walking around at 7am with a tall boy.

The city loves their electronic billboards. Ads for Coca cola would tower over 100 stories of concrete. And I swear 1/3 people got paid to stand around.

If there was a mobile tech booth in a mall, it came with a qt gril next to it to act as a billboard. If there was a parking lot exit onto the street, there was a security guard there to halt pedestrians.

One lady's whole job was literally taking people out of the elevator and putting new people back in efficiently, and making sure they enjoyed their visit to the gov building.

I'm a huge weeaboo so I went to akihabara and spent a fortune. Even went to a maid cafe. paid $40 to eat terrible food but be served by a qt maid who nyan'd for me.

People over there seem to mind their own business unless you look like you need help, then they offered it. Also everyone understands their role in society, so cashiers go through the same spiel with you no matter where you're shopping.

I had the joy of visiting Roppongi (the rich district) on halloween night. Most popular costumes were bunnies and nothing but caution tape. I was dressed as a Texas ranger to make myself look more white.
>>
>>28961488
so what's the deal with LA, is compton part of it, is LA made up of different "cities" or are people calling different neighborhoods "cities"?

>>28961546
there was one other chicagofag in here, but he presumably walked outside and became another victim of your city's rampant gun crime
>>
>>28961568
any stories buddy?
>>
>>28961236
22 and still virgin
not kissless

lets just say moving states changed me and i dealt with depression and an abusive father(mostly mentally, which didnt help the depreshun)

now back in my birth country and dealing with anxiety....feeling the depression creeping back up lately but no longer on anti Ds.

just anti anxiety meds...been planning on taking shrooms for a while now since i heard it is good for anxiety.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.