[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single Master Race Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 3YK19UWO.jpg (18 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
3YK19UWO.jpg
18 KB, 326x326
Who else here is done with women?

Post your reasons below.
>>
>>28958251
i don't know, i just suddenly realised I'm not attracted to women any more (inb4 you're a faggot) and that i just find comfort being on my own
I don't know if i just read too many break up stories here or on /b/ or irl or if i'm just asexual
>>
I was kidnapped from an Aryan family as a child where my purpose was to be a Nazirite. My kidnappers planned to sacrifice me but I developed unhealthy sexual interests from a young age which sullied my purity. My kidnappers had no choice but to keep me as an addition to their family where they treated me as a plaything. I now want to return to my Nazirite destiny through Gods forgiveness through Jesus Christ his son and gain a place among the virgin 144,000.
>>
File: bmsma.png (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
bmsma.png
5 KB, 284x177
I leave those filthy meatbags to you faggots
>>
>>28958251

Been in multiple relationships, they all ended up exactly the same way. I just gave up.
>>
>>28959646
And I am dead inside now, hear my shitty story
>0-16 - 0 to little interaction with females, totally clueless
>17-21 -still clueless, but actively trying to socialize in order to fug
>22 - meet girl, really like her, imagine life together, she kisses her friends BF in my kitchen, I throw her out and get drunk for 3 days
>22-now - I sometimes try talking to females, but they are either not interested, or not worth chasing after.
One of the bitches I tried to fug said that I should not give up on love. Fuck this concept entirely, after I graduate and find job in my branch, I will immerse myself in vidya, hookers and life of peaceful and solitary drinking until I die
>>
File: 1454477823587.jpg (22 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
1454477823587.jpg
22 KB, 523x523
>new job
>coworkers want to get to know me
>ask me if I'm married
>no
>ask me if I have kids
>no
>they ask me what I do with my life
>answer "party and travel I guess" (which is not true, but I wanted to make them jelly)
>it works; looks visibly jelly
>proceeds to tell me how he has a mortgage, kids to take care of, etc

Dumb normies fell for the "get married, get job, have kids" meme.
>>
I'm a big old gay homo
>>
>>28958251
God promises that 144,000 virgin males will be given powers and ordered to murder anyone who has sex outside of marriage. I want to be one of those 144,000.
>>
>>28958251
I wasn't able to talk to girls in high school without being cringe. So when I came into uni I found myself a bunch of normies to talk to for some reason people are more human and nice in uni. Then I came across the article on encyclopedia dramatica about niceguys and perma virgins. I also did my research about how hypergamous females are and how badly the sexual revolution has fucked me. That chad was always going to get the girl and I was forever a virgin no matter how much the girl says "you're so nice anon. I love having you in my life. You'd be my bf if chad didn't exist!". I even had a chad friend tell me about how everyone in uni sees me like an adorable guy that's great friend zone material. It all just confirmed my suspicions. I've given up on women for a while now but I've never even tried to get a girl so I'm not a failed normie either.
>>
>>28960312
I will also be one of them. I can't fuck a non-virgin even in my dreams.
>>
>>28958251
I thought I was until I encountered a oneitis. I say 'a' because I know she isn't anything special in either looks or personality, but for some reason I'm addicted to her.

I really want to revert back to my regular self and try to do so because I'm just getting slowed down, but I'm not sure how to go about doing this shit.
>>
I'm 23 and I've never had a crush, never been infatuated, never been interested in an intimate relationship.

Can't say I'm finished with women because I've never started. Not even gay or asexual, just don't care.

Sometimes I wish I did.
>>
>>28960834
Why would you moan about it on this board if you don't really care?
>>
>>28960456

I could not handle being friendzoned that harshly, I would end up lashing out and doing something I regret farther down the line.
>>
Single but female and done with men but I'm still going to post here because it REALLY upsets you guys when girls do this. So hah.
>>
>>28960880
Well it's not like I'm nice to get in their pants. Being friends and being able to finally talk to girls normally was something I thought I'd never do last year.
>>
>>28960999
I bet it feels nice for roasties like you to look down on us through the magnifying glass like insects while you prepare to fuck chad. Must feel better than going to the zoo.
>>
>>28961074

You shouldn't be talking to girls "normally" man, that's why your ass keeps getting friendzoned.
>>
>>28961120
I haven't asked any of them to go out with me or anything. So they didn't really say NO and friend zone me. I'm just friends with them and I'm glad I never tried because I'm clearly not what they want. We don't change our personalities for the sake of attracting girls. That's a degenerate and a very chad thing to do.
>>
23, never really had a problem being single because I'm just not capable of any kind of physical intimacy. I can't even hug my own parents, as the thought of even hugging anyone is repulsive to me. Even handshakes are disgusting to me, I feel like I have come into contact with something contaminated and have it on my mind until I wash my hands.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.