[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what the fuck to do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14
File: crying pepe.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
I'm in a pretty shitty situation and honestly I just don't know what to do, maybe I should kill myself? Anyway, here's my story.

>I'm 19
>Finished college a year ago
>Been working ever since I finished, roughly 30-40 hours a week
>Give over half of my earnings at the end of each month to my mum
>Still do chores and shit (obviously)
>All the while developing my passion of film
>Planning to go onto an apprenticeship or something of that sort next year
>Meanwhile my mum fucking hates me, it's so obvious
>She recently got a boyfriend and invites him over almost every day
>Used to leave me some money for food so I can sort out dinners for myself
>Yesterday she didn't leave me anything and just went straight to her boyfriend's house
>All that was in the fridge was 2 eggs and a 2 litre bottle of water
>Ate the eggs yesterday at 9:00 before going to work from 10:00 to 17:00
>Exhausted and hungry, nothing to eat, no money, home alone, drank about 1,5 litres of water
>Fall asleep at around 5 am
>Today, drink up the remaining 0,5 litres of water in the morning
>No toilet paper, need to shit
>Wipe with kitchen towels
>Avoid clogging toilet
>Wipe my dick (don't ask) and leave one remaining kitchen towel in the toilet without flushing (which obviously wouldn't clog the toilet anyway

/continued in thread/
>>
/continued/

>Mum comes back from work, with her boyfriend
>Before I get to ask her about some money for food she goes into the toilet and screams "what a fucking idiot!"
>whatdididothistime.jpeg
>"What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't put fucking kitchen towels in the toilet!"
>Her boyfriend escapes to the living room to avoid the awkwardness
>I try to explain that I didn't clog the toilet and that I only left one in there
>She continues screaming, as I say something along the lines of "well maybe if you left me some money I could've bough some toilet paper..."
>Storms out of my room and smashes the door
>My framed Kill Bill poster falls down and breaks one of my figurines
>I start crying with rage
>Hungry, exhausted, angry, depressed.
>She's working tomorrow and I still haven't eaten a thing, she ordered a takeaway for her and her boyfriend meanwhile I fucking starve

What the actual fuck am I supposed to do? I don't think I'm entirely useless, I'm working, staying active and helping to make sure the house is nice and clean, yet she fucking hints constantly as if she wishes she never had me. I'm so fucking hungry right now that typing this up was a chore.
>>
Kill her bf :^)
>>
>>28958302
He's actually not that bad of a guy though, I hear them fucking furiously every night and he always asks her if I'm eating with them, to which she always replies "no, he's fine". Except I'm not fucking fine. I'm literally starving right now.
>>
no one gives a fuck lol
>>
>>28958239
Why don't you buy your own food? Why do you feel entitled to be fed by your mom if you're already earning a living?
>>
File: 1462816876631.png (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1462816876631.png
46 KB, 800x600
I'm so sorry your mum is a cunt anon. Maybe you could stop supporting her financially or move out?
>>
>>28958239
>Been working ever since I finished, roughly 30-40 hours a week
wagecuck
>>
>>28958469
I give her like 70% of my earnings at the end of each month, and spend about 10% on films (it's my passion, it is necessary) which means that I can feed myself for about a week or so, so the 3 weeks after that I rely on my mum to at least give me a little bit of cash for food each day.
>>
>>28958536
MOVE. OUT. nothing more to it.
>>
man leave the fucking bitch holy shit go live in a container or something
>>
>>28958562
I. CAN'T. I work for minimum wage which means I don't make enough to fully support myself especially in the area I live in, I can't find anywhere decent and affordable to live.

>>28958471
I guess this answers your question too.
>>
File: 1410145099949.jpg (22 KB, 299x289) Image search: [Google]
1410145099949.jpg
22 KB, 299x289
>>28958239
>>28958255
What a fucking cuck
Why are you giving her all your money, retard? Just move out.
>>
stop giving her money then tell her that she is fine when she begs for money.
it is she starts helping you or she lives with her BF because it is really /your/ house now since she is not there to take care of it or the person watching over it.
>>
go get a stick and beat your mom until she bleeds
>>
>>28958239
>>Wipe my dick (don't ask)
I do that too
Cuz of the remaining pee in the pipes amirite?

>What the actual fuck am I supposed to do?
stop giving her money, get out of the house and do something for yourself
in mean time, take control of the house, change the locks and call in sick to work.
>>
>>28958601
Yeah at this point you just neeed to move out. If you can,find someone to move with,it can make it easier,just keep looking.
>>
>>28958601
>I can't find anywhere decent and affordable to live.
find an old friend to be roomates with
>>
>>28958616
This
>my mom hates me
>let me give her half of my paycheck, all while still doing chores around the house

Get your own fucking place man, you can be better than this anon
>>
And that's why single moms are pieces of shit.
>>
>>28958646
>tfw no-one reads my post
>>
If anything just start saving up the money that you would give her and use that for food and other necessities. "since you won't leave me money for food or leave anything for me I'm using your money for what I need"
>>
>>28958669
>Cuz of the remaining pee in the pipes amirite?
Hahaha, yes, exactly. I like to keep clean and fresh.

One time I said I wanted to keep more than 30% of my pay and she literally started beating me, and then complaining to the rest of my family about me and how I'm useless.
>>
>>28958239
Honetly dude, keep 100% of what you earn and gtfo of there. Even if you have to put your passion on hold, find a place to live on your own and feed yourself.

That, or say that your salary fell, and give her less and keep more for yourself, to take care of yourself. She obviously doesn't need it as much as you do.
>>
>>28958750
How much do you make and where do you live ?
>>
>>28958601
>in America you can't even support yourself while working full time
Land of the free.
>>
>>28958790
>what is minimum wage
>>
>>28958750
>One time I said I wanted to keep more than 30% of my pay and she literally started beating me
She is doing this because you allow her to
At end of month (when paycheck comes around) call the police and tell them what she has been doing to you, then deny her any money and move to relative or a close friend (and give him / them money)
>>
>>28958750
next paycheck you get, cash it and keep it for yourself. when she rages and assaults you, record it and give said recording to your friends, family and the police
>>
>>28958601
https://www.reddit.com/r/vandwellers/
Just get a van
>>
>>28958239
>Live with mother who obviously doesn't want you to live in the same house that she invites Chad over for sex on the couch
>she drops every hint possible that she wants you to move out
>you act like an immature prick
Yeah, killing yourself would be a good solution.
>>
>>28958646
>>28958685
>>28958696
>>28958700
>>28958726
I'm honestly just starting to lose hope, she's too intimidating to cheat her like that, she'll figure it out sooner or later. I don't really have any real friends and I gave up on looking for my own place. Even if I did find something, I have so much shit (Blu-Rays/DVDs) that I don't know how I could afford a move.
>>
>>28958862
>she's too intimidating to cheat her like that
You filthy cuck, you deserve EVERYTHING you get
IN FACT, YOU DESERVE MORE

>I have so much shit (Blu-Rays/DVDs)
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
point at him and laugh
>>
>>28958862
what do you want us to tell you?
>>
>>28958778
>>28958790
>>28958806
I live in England and I make 5.30 an hour.
>>
>>28958806
An illusion of safety. "Minimum wage" was supposed to be a promise of guaranteed income. Today it is used as an excuse to fuck employers in the ass. USA like a third world country, like Bangladesh.
>>
>>28958862
look up local homeless shelters and move there. forget about your stuff, getting away from your mother's abuse is more important
>>
File: 20160531_131524.png (952 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160531_131524.png
952 KB, 1920x1920
LOL @ 'KILL YOURSELF'
(you already have)
Time to FIND yourself..
1: you're giving her the money you should be giving to a LANDLORD.

2: stop perceiving everything the way you have been... SHATTER all of that... Get up, walk out the door and START LIVING... money tight?.. FORGET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW... find a 'room for rent' instead of an apartment. They come furnished, with utilities included, generally for 100 USD a week, no credit check, no lease..

3: it might not be much, but its YOURS... trust me.. You'll love it..
You won't be lonely, because you're going to be introduced to YOURSELF finally... The MAN, not your mothers kid..

4: FIND YOURSELF AND LOVE HIM
if you don't, nobody else is going to invest their love into you..

Q: why would a female be attracted to you right now ?.. MAN UP..

it will have echoing positive repercussions on all aspects of your life, and its the ONLY path to further accomplishment..
>>
File: Screenshot_20160531-014549~2.png (454 KB, 988x580) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160531-014549~2.png
454 KB, 988x580
>>28958862
Open an ad for a roommate

You aren't looking for a friend you are looking for an apartment that you can afford to share.

I don't know what websites there are because it varies depending on your area, so start looking around and come up with your own answer.

You should also consider selling your possessions. Anything that will start to help.
>>
>>28958907
i bet he only stays with her because she will be the only female to touch him.
>>
>>28958907
I can't forget about my passion, a collection that took me over 10 years to assemble.
>>
>>28958862
Shes using you man, you wouldnt be cheating her, next time she says you are useless, ask her what she does, and look into ANYTHING that can get you out, buy a van,report her to the police, just GO.
>>
>>28958902
That's 220 a week , 880 pounds a month , I'm not sure about england's rent status but isn't that enough for a studio + living costs ? I make 900 euros a month and I live on my own in a studio and I can afford living comfortably
>>
if his mom can bring chad to the house, what is stopping him from inviting strangers to crash over at the house?
>>
>>28958923
>They come furnished, with utilities included, generally for 100 USD a week, no credit check, no lease..
maybe where you live, but in the UK (where OP lives), and in the more expensive parts of the US, rooms for rent can easily go for a shitload more than that. my mum is currently renting out the downstairs room for $1300/mo (not including utilities or furnishing), and that is fairly standard for this area
>>
>>28958995
Not in the area that I live in, unfortunately. I'd need at least a thousand a month to live sort of comfortably.
>>
>>28958950
You can download any movies on the internet, you fool.
Sell your collection to a second hand store and use the money to rent a cheap ass shack on the country side.
>>
>>28958862
There are loads of sites online to look for roommates, you'll find some people to move in with and as long as you're not a dick most people will be cool with you.

Your new home will probably be not as nice as your current one but you'll be in a much nicer atmosphere which will just be better for your general wellbeing. If your wages still don't quite cut it perhaps you're eligible for in work benefits.

Just move out, you do not need your mum in your life anymore if she is that horrible a person.
>>
File: cpf.jpg (152 KB, 982x1024) Image search: [Google]
cpf.jpg
152 KB, 982x1024
>>28958536
For now, you need to eat. I don't know how you'll manage that but you could pawn something that isn't of great value to you if you couldn't get it back.

In the future though, I would suggest giving your mom less money but if you have a set paycheck she might notice. How old are you? Would you be comfortable standing your ground and refusing to give her more money?

I know moving out isn't as easy as it sounds but you could do it with some savings. If your earnings can support you, that is. If not, you'll need to get a roommate. With all that being said, you might need to sacrifice your film passion a bit at least temporarily. If you are serious about leaving you will be willing to make whatever sacrifices you have to in order to accomplish your goal. You can resume in the future, of course, but for now it seems like eating and getting the fuck out are more necessary than supporting your passion.

make some moves, OP. Get out and continue to follow your passion to your destiny. Take life by the balls, my man. God speed.
>>
>>28959011
Exactly.
>>28959006
"Chad" is actually and OK guy.
>>28958976
I wish it was that easy, man, I'm too weak.
>>28958923
>>28958948
I'm actually not a bad looking gay, attractive girls get crushes on me constantly and actually confess them to me but I'm not ready for a serious relationship right now (yeah, there's more to a relationship than sexual desire, I've been in a few).
>>
>>28958950
>>28959097
this, there's no need for dvd collections anymore. and even if there was, that shouldn't be your priority at this time
>>
Sell your least favourite Blu Ray or DVD locally online, ask them to pick up at your house, use the money for food. That's problem #1 solved.
>>
>>28959153
Or alternatively sell off the entire collection, you can build it again, always.
>>
>>28959051
You're like 120 pounds more to go , just move out mate and stop making excuses , learn how to eat cheaper , right now you're paying for your mother to get fucked in the house , take all your money , never give you shit , and then abuse you , you're less than a human in her eyes , she does nothing all day but go out with her BF to come back home and fuck her while you're crying in the other room , hungry and shit , how does that make you feel ? if you don't feel cucked you're a lost cause my man.
>>
>>28959127
Cmon mate this is the beginning of your movie, this is your call to action. Dont delay it.
>>
>>28959116
Thank you for trying to help, and for the inspiring post, buddy, but honestly my passion of film matters to me more than my well-being.
>>
>>28958239
>>28958255
Women were never meant to lead households. If the husband/father is out of the picture, the slowly ruin it by emotionally buckling under pressure of not being able to organize.

They are too egotistical to let the son take the mantle as man of the household. You need to move out. If your father was living with you it could work, but it never will. Move out and let her "manage" herself.
>>
>>28959097
>>28959148
>>28959153
>>28959221
You guys don't understand the sentimental value these hold, also, I enjoy and get happiness from owning films I love PHYSICALLY. You probably won't understand but it actually makes me happy.
>>
time he MANS UP right now or he will never do it, and he will end up being a 37 year old pussy like you looking down his nose at people through a computer screen comma making references 2 how expensive the room downstairs at his mother's house is... That sounds oddly familiar, 'mentioning your mother' when I'm trying to teach this young man the military No Frills manly prisoner of life survival techniques without dropping to the level of staying in a public shelter, and not being able to find a nice place due to his paycheck and the lack of rental history...

I travel from state-to-state painting murals for night clubs and restaurants, and because hotels are too expensive, and I'm not in any City long enough to justify a lease, the four walls and roof actually simply a precursory requirement, a place to lay your head between 'getting out there and taking care of business', so my wife and I will look for furnished rooms for rent...

If you ever got out of that chair and turned your computer off, you might actually have some life experience and knowledge about this subject....

From New York City to Miami Florida to Los Angeles to Seattle : the accepted going rate for a furnished room is $100 a week... Of course we're not talking about the Taj Mahal, but that's not important... Luxuries and Creature Comforts are not part of becoming a man... Those are the fattening emotional 'sweets' that prevent children from becoming men...

This is his big opportunity to finally become a badass, and learn from the experience, and grow as a person
>>
>>28959240
That sounded cool so thanks man.
>>
>>28958255
>>28958239
you couldnt go to the store?
>>
>>28958255
Get the fuck out of that house. That's what you do. Join the Navy or something
>>
>>28959616
and buy food with no money?
>>
>>28959562
>any city in California
>$100/week
maybe back when you were our age, but not anymore. the only rooms that cheap anywhere near here are either too far from the city to feasibly commute (especially without a car, which is a massive expense), or they're in the worst ghettos imaginable (human feces on the street, muggers, rapists and tweakers on every corner)
>>
>>28959689
stop buying dumb shit then
>b-but my passion..
you deserve to starve if you repeat this
>>
File: horsehead nebula.jpg (106 KB, 800x786) Image search: [Google]
horsehead nebula.jpg
106 KB, 800x786
>>28959351
Well then you've just described why you can't further yourself in life and get out from this shitty situation. What you need to realize is that you can pursue your passion later in life and to a fuller extent! Imagine being able to fully immerse yourself in your film passion without the oppressive rule and degradation of your mother bringing you down. You are worth a lot more and you deserve more than what you've got! It will take some work and like I said SACRIFICE but if your film passion is truly important to you you will dial it back a bit for now and use your funds to better your situation. All in the name of pursuit of passion!

Even if your films right now are an escape or a form of solace in your otherwise bleak existence, this is only a temporary fix. A bandage. You are treating the symptoms of your problem and not attacking the source.

You have two options in the life game; play it or quit. If you choose to keep playing (without cheating or outside help) it will require a lot of time and work but the rewards are that much sweeter when you've earned them. You should know; you've finished college! Kudos to you for being able to complete that goal. Fuck's sake, I couldn't. Now set a new goal and get serious about it. Like short term goals that lead to a long-term reward. Level up bit by bit. Let it become your routine, OP.

Also, fuck everyone who encourages you to quit. Fuck that mindset. Seriously, I've been there more than once and every now and then there are moments when I'm glad I'm alive to experience them. You can do this, OP.
I got love for you.
I can paypal you some money to eat today or something if you need it.
>>
>>28959562
Instead of 'looking down his nose' at a funky room for rent in a slightly sketchy neighborhood, he will learn that he is not a special little mama's boy, and he has a lot more in common with the rest of the human race than he thought....

A man was punching my ex-wife (hack_blastard's mother) in the face 5 years ago, so I beat his fucking head in with a metal pipe... They sent me to prison for aggravated assault... They were right... That's EXACTLY what I did to him, I committed extremely violent aggravated assault against his head... Prison taught me a lot... You don't need much to get by in this life, and the less you have the happier you are.. However it has come to my attention that OP is a cowardly little Sniveling Sissy, who refuses to ever become a man, so I want him to 'lay in the bed that he made' and enjoy suffering miserably, until his mother finally dies and he realises that he is only 11 years old and can't help himself
>>
>>28958239
>I'm 19
>Finished college a year ago

?
>>
>>28959804
what is this? who is hack_blastard?
>>
You wiped your ass with a kitchen towel? Do you mean an actual cotton towel or a paper towel?
>>
>>28959830
England works differently, college lasts 2 years.
>>
File: PicsArt_1396664384888_33518.jpg (170 KB, 576x344) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1396664384888_33518.jpg
170 KB, 576x344
>>28959700
Odd.... Because I am temporarily living in a wonderful Victorian house, in the historic district, built in 1868... It's beautiful... It's in a good neighborhood, and it has all hardwood floors and original everything, even the wainscoting...

Why do I get the sneaking suspicion but you have never actually got off your ass and gone out there to find your own place and negotiate for the best price and play an active role in the terms and conditions, arranging special considerations tailored to your schedule and needs?...

Probably because you're not a self-made man... you're not an independent contractor who makes his bread and butter by meeting people and communicating and selling your skills... Sounds to me like you're a momma's boy and you have no real advice to offer this young man... If he listens to pompous naysayers like yourself, he can simply continue sucking his mother's dick because obviously she pulled her nipple out of his mouth a long time ago, and Mama's Boys Like You seem to prefer dick
>>
>>28959937

The real issue here is your own pattern of failure... Your propensity to find reasons why you can't succeed, and they are all completely irrelevant and superfluous and effeminate and predictable and self-defeatist...

It turns out you are exactly what sucks about this world... 100 years ago they would have seen you and your weakness as a cancer to the survival of the human race, and doused with gasoline in the Town Square and set you ablaze for all to see... An Illuminating example of how to deal with cancer... Immediately excise it... Watching you ask for advice and then waste everybody's time by telling them why you can't take their advice makes me want to come destroy all of your DVDs and Blu-rays, destroy all of your stupid movie posters and your secret stash of Justin Bieber shirtless pictures... You don't need that stuff because you will never ever ever succeed in the film industry...

You will never succeed at anything because you are nothing more than a typical effeminate British crybaby...

Now go out there and get a second job because your mother needs more money... And you better keep the house cleaner, or she can arrange for her boyfriend to start fucking you in the ass instead... You are a terrible son, Cinderella
>>
>>28959351
I wish I could come to your home and burn your DVD collection, in an act of Tyler Durden-esque compassion. Your "passion" is within you. Your disk collection is just material. If I destroy your collection, do you still have a passion for film? If no, you only had a passion for collecting items. If yes, you should stop dicking around and sell your collection first thing tomorrow. Hell, I'd even buy them from you if I was in the neighborhood.
>>
File: 007 jn_1276.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
007 jn_1276.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>28959937
By the way... Congratulations... Mr. Quentin Cinderella Tarantino jr. actually to be noticed briefly... That was a refreshing change, wasn't it?...

Guess what ?...

Your '15 Minutes Of Lame' are over
>>
>>28960025
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/roo?max_price=400
and no, they usually won't go lower with "negotiation", as the landlords are paying exorbitantly high taxes and mortgages. you are either lying, or have connections the average robot has zero way of getting
>>
>>28960341
actually, now that I look at the list, there are some cheap rooms available... for Chads and Stacies willing to whore themselves out to creepy old guys. you have to be a literal prostitute to your landlord to get cheap rent, that's how bad it is here
>>
Explain to her how you feel and if she still behaves like that after, Then its time to move out.
>>
File: AndroVid_join_1488_0815_2558.jpg (23 KB, 480x350) Image search: [Google]
AndroVid_join_1488_0815_2558.jpg
23 KB, 480x350
>>28959937
Fuck your DVDs... Since when is a collection of DVDs a prerequisite for a career in the movie industry? that goes to show that you don't have a chance in the entertainment field, not even sweeping up floors because you don't even understand what's required :

TALENT AND BALLS

Many years ago, I was in between jobs as an independent contractor (mural artist/ magazine illustrator) when I simply set my goals on Victory.... I walked right up to ZZ Top and their manager, Bill ham and I didn't 'ask them' anything... I actually TOLD THEM it was my intention to become their art director... They hired me on the spot...

BALLS.... backed up by actual TALENT

Not a dream, 3000 DVDs and an excuse
>>
>>28960409
Lol @ me trying to appear confrontational as an 'artistic device'....

Oldschool Troller habits, please forgive me....

Re: whore to creepy landlords, etc

I think it's clear that what we have learned today : the amount of sacrifice and suffering in our life is exactly proportionate and equal to the amount of sacrifice and suffering we allow to take place.....

(I'm gonna snort some method and work on my newest EGGMAN VIDEO now )
>>
File: Crab_Nebula.jpg (2 MB, 3864x3864) Image search: [Google]
Crab_Nebula.jpg
2 MB, 3864x3864
>>28960232
i agree with this whole-heartedly
>>
>>28958923
Hey nigger how is hack_blastard's server going? We were gonna play classic games n shit, what happened to that?
>>
>>28959804
Im pretty sure the point of this post is that he IS the only one supplying and running the house, if his mother were to die wouldnt his problems be solved?
>>
>>28958350
>I hear them fucking furiously every night and he always asks her if I'm eating with them
What does one thing have to do with the other?
>>
>>28959051
Is there somewhere cheaper you could move, and commute to work? The difference in rent could end up greater than the cost of commuting.

Can you get overtime?
>>
>>28958255
>roughly 30-40 hours a week
You should be able to move out into an apartment
A small apartment would probably be less than half your wage you are giving to your mom
>>
>>28961509
kek'd pretty hard at this
>>
File: download (10).jpg (8 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
8 KB, 281x179
>>28958255
Get into an argument with both her and her boyfriend, place some sort of swingable object in the place were you will argue, beat her boyfriend.
Prove you are the dominant male.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.