[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand why people like this show. The character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: OHGODWHY.png (345 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
OHGODWHY.png
345 KB, 636x358
I don't understand why people like this show. The character design makes me want to vomit desu, all of the characters are so bland and the concept of the show is just retarded.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET WOMEN HAVE RIGHTS
>>
>>28958215

It's some nice mindless fun.
>>
>>28958461
Is fun supposed to make you want to bleach
>>
>>28958215
>concept of the show is just retarded
Well concept is simple but not that retarded. Good gems vs Evil gems. The most what triggers me is that there are no real male gems. I know that they are supposed to be neutral but why feminine forms are default ones? There are zero masculine characters as every male character is borderline nu-male or faggot.
>>
>>28958506

Some people enjoy going to parties or going clubbing. Those things make me want to find the nearest sharp object or noose and end it.
>>
>>28958644
because the audience don't want males like that

they want 'non-threatening' males - other examples are in Bee and Puppycat
>>
>>28958774

That one guy who tried to use bee as fertilizer was pretty threatening imo.
>>
File: tumblr_ntkdfbUxEl1uz86iso1_1280.png (435 KB, 1181x1666) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntkdfbUxEl1uz86iso1_1280.png
435 KB, 1181x1666
>>28958644
If you are a being made of light, think in their terms

If you are a warrior you will consider a powerful frame and deep voice helpful (garnet/jasper)
If you are a servant you would look more submissive and obedient (pearl/sapphire/lapis)

Amethyst was supposed to be more like jasper but she is defective. Peridot doesn't need to look big, she needs to think, so why would she focus her gems power source on being large with a deep voice.

Everyone expects a gem to "decide" on their form but their form is mainly attached to their aspects and traits.

It's fucking ridiculous this question is still being asked.
>>
File: 1461817868554.jpg (92 KB, 600x714) Image search: [Google]
1461817868554.jpg
92 KB, 600x714
cal arts cartooning flash animation is a cancer
>>
>>28959114
>HB shows

good bait
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.