[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be stalking a girl from my class who hasn't accepted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: fugg.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
>be stalking a girl from my class who hasn't accepted my friend request on normiebook
>she regularly uploads beach photos
>i regularly fap to said beach photos
>today log into facebook and go to her profile
>see "welcome to my timeline, stalker!" as her cover photo

Shit, what is this, robots? Has my secret been revealed? Does she know i stalk her? fuckfuckfuck
>>
>>28958133
she can see the number of times you've viewed her account idiot
>>
>>28958133

It's a popular cover photo, just a coincidence - I bet she doesn't even know you exist dude.

If facebook told people when people were viewing their profile, everybody would stop using facebook because that is what it is for essentially.

Git gud OP
>>
>>28958133
There's certain apps you can get that tell you who and when someone is checking out your photos. She probably has one and set her timeline to show you specifically that line.
The fact that she hasn't said anything to you directly otherwise means she doesn't hate it, and secretly enjoys that you fap to her.

Happy fapping, OP!
She knows
>>
Did you download her photos? It notifies them if you download them.

Otherwise she has no way of knowing
>>
>>28958359
shes giving you the ok to rape
>>
>>28958133
>>28958278
I forgot to mention that i can't even view any of her public photos anymore. So it's definitely not just a different cover photo.
Shit, did she use some shit to block me for stalking her?
>>
>>28958475
well.... she most likely found out then. you could have accidentally liked one of her pics or something. or maybe someone else was stalking her too. but all she had to do to make sure you couldnt see her pics was set them to private since youre not friends with her.
>>
>>28958475
yeah, there's no way to check who views your facebook profile. Probably just a coincidence
>>
>>28958199
>>28958359
>>28958401
bullmotherfuckingshit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.