[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a femanon who lives near you will never have pity sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1372838656764.png (13 KB, 411x348) Image search: [Google]
1372838656764.png
13 KB, 411x348
>a femanon who lives near you will never have pity sex with you so that you're not a virgin anymore and you can move on with your life
>>
Being a non-virgin changes nothing
>>
>>28958190
Yeah, I'm sure that having an intimate encounter with another human being after a lifetime of being ignored, neglected, and abused wouldn't help anyone.
>>
>>28958265
Just once, out of pity, wouldn't help at all and would probably make you worse
>>
>>28958314
You're just making up bullshit because you're either not a virgin or don't want to have sex with one.
>>
>read this thread while being sick
>>
>>28958083
>pity sex with you so that you're not a virgin anymore and you can move on with your life
Won't change anything. You'll be the same miserable person, except not a virgin. It's different if you actually have a girlfriend who loves you though.
>>28958265
>>28958383
It's okay that you're in denial. It's the hope that you cling on to. It's all you have left. But the reality is things will never change. Give up. Kill yourself already like you planned to years ago. It won't get better.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.