[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been coming to /r9k/ for years >used to frequent 'baww'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1457697596217.png (109 KB, 824x637) Image search: [Google]
1457697596217.png
109 KB, 824x637
>been coming to /r9k/ for years
>used to frequent 'baww' threads on /b/
>like gore, I become desensitised to the >tfw no gf mentality
>until the other day
>come across this image
>finish reading it and look away from the screen
>burst into tears

I've never felt so alone lads
life wasn't supposed to be like this
>>
>>28958054
I've experienced all of that.
What's worse is it doesn't last forever.
>>
>>28958234
Really fucking sick of normies making this argument.

Yes, of course it doesn't last forever. But YOU still got to experience it and I never will. For literally no reason at all, I have been denied things that come completely naturally to 99% of the human population.

I don't want a fairy tale romance. I just want a romance. Or just some form of intimacy, no matter how fleeting. Why is that apparently SO MUCH to ask for?
>>
>>28958386
>~3.5bn women on earth
>none of them want you
>>
>>28958054
Seen this image before, always makes me tear up...
>>
>>28958054

Would you rather have all that, and then it be gone?
And know that you can have it again, but it'll also eventually be gone?

There's a certain comfort in having experienced a real relationship, but we all end up alone eventually.

Just give up on love, people aren't built for it
>>
>>28958054
Seriously, I'm on r9k because I'm struggling with a breakup a bit, but jesus the self hatred on this board is just crazy.

Women are not some crazy puzzle thats impossible to figure out. They just have different wants and desires.

Want to win a woman? Make yourself someone you can fall in love with. Right now, look at yourself in the mirror. Are you in love with yourself? Could you fall for yourself? Because right now I look in the mirror and at least I can recognize that I'm not and I have some improvement to do.

Want to do something on the computer all day that will get you hunnies? Go pirate Ableton Live or FL Studio and learn to make music.
>> huur duuur I dont know how to make music
Can you count? Good you can write music. Download the Cthulhu VST and you don't even have to try. Shit anon I'll give you some free fucking songs that you can claim yourself, tell some QT you wrote it for her.

Bored and want to get out of the house? Go fucking lift. I'm about to start again, I had to stop in the past because my lungs collapsed and I nearly died, but I was putting on MAD GAINS just being pissed off that this girl didn't fucking want me.

Be confident in yourself. Be interesting. Be the person you look for.
Because if you're being honest with yourself, you're probably not even fucking trying.

I mean this with love,
anon.
>>
>>28958054
Is it weird that this stuff genuinely is humorous to me now? Like, my sad pathetic life is just really funny. At one time I actually thought I would be happy and find love, which is utterly ludicrous now that I think about it.
>>
>>28958620
I'm not going to put in 100x the effort to get a fraction of the results that chad gets. I'm not playing a rigged game. Fuck that.
>>
>>28958695
Then don't be pissed when you don't get a prize.
The thing is, you're fucking not playing a rigged game.
The rigged game is the mentality you've created for yourself that you can never win, that you're going to lose against these "chads".
The only losing move is not to play. And if you're not going to play, at least be at peace with it.
>>
>>28958386
I mean, she did all those things, and still left me for someone else. At the end of the day, she's still fucking someone else, and probably cheating on him. It's kinda like she died, and someone else took her place.
You may not have experienced it, but at least you don't have to know this feel.
>>
>>28958440
>~3.5bn women on earth
>you're too much of an insecure closet homo to get one

ftfy
>>
File: 1464624015070.jpg (66 KB, 658x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464624015070.jpg
66 KB, 658x1000
>>28958054
>Be me
>Watching first blood
>Just conquered Jerusalem as Byzantium in Medieval 2 crusaders
>Dip on lowe lip, snus on upper lip, rocking that double super buzz
>Got a ham in the oven
>Broke a 4:45 mile this morning
>Gonna try for a 330 bench tonight
>Almost finished with the Iliad, exited to start the Odyssey tomorrow
>Got a fridge full of beer and a pantry full of liquor, and a freezer full of pizza and chicken wings so I can get fucked up tonight.
See OP, girls are fucking useless. When I was a skinny nerd, sure, they ignored me. Now, I am physically fit, and if anybody introduces a girl to me she takes immediate interest. Girls dont usually approach me because I pathologically never smile and look rather dangerous, but if they get introduced and we talk they're all over me.
A few years ago, I would cry to, like a little bitch. Tfwnogf ruled my life, as I thought girls were the meaning to it all. When I started training, I had girls in mind. After a few months, I realized how great training itself was, and girls escaped from my mind. I read books because I wanted to hear what they had to say. I lifted things because I wanted to lit heavier things. I ran and swam because I wanted to run faster.
After a year, girls were obviously interested im me. When people I knew brought me to a party, girls would seek me out and grind on me, when I was in any social setting with male friends, girls would hit on me.
This made me uncomfortable. I no longer liked girls. I was not gay, but not straight. I would still jerk it to girls, but the idea of a relationship pissed me off. If a girl started grinding on me, I would go home and eat, then drink until I fell asleep. Relationships became worthless as I found worth in myself.
So fack off. Stop feeling your babby feels, and start doing something with your life.
>Inb4 just world shit
The world is not just, and I dont expect you to become successful.
Just stop thinking about girls like a feminine 13 y/o
>>
>>28958054
Women actually do that stuff?
Of course none of that shit will ever happen. I'm here, after all
>>
>>28958757
>You may not have experienced it, but at least you don't have to know this feel.

You fucking insensitive cunt.

I DO want to know that feel. I want to be fucking NORMAL. Why should my life be completely devoid of romance or intimacy? What the fuck have I done to deserve that fate?

Don't act like you're some kind of serial depressive because you got cheated on. Practically every normie gets cheated on. Chads get fucking cheated on. It's nothing special. It happens. You're meant to cry about it and then move on.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here putting ALL THE EFFORT IN THE WORLD towards being normal, and I STILL CANNOT EVEN GET CLOSE to having EVEN ONE KISS with a fucking girl, let alone an entire relationship.

You literally make me sick. I don't understand you at all. Why do you get to experience the good things in life while I don't? You don't fucking deserve it you vile little shit.
>>
>>28958930
why is she soldering the board itself? wtf
>>
>>28959066

shes posing for a fucking picture. i am sure she doesnt even remotely know what shes doing
>>
>>28958620
yeah, that's what get a person their first relationships when they were a teenager
>>
>>28959066
>>28959102
look at her hand placement on the iron
>>
>>28958620
How did your lungs collapse? How are you now?
>>
>>28959177
LMAO i hope she lost her fingers
>>
>>28959031
I never got cheated on, and being depressed has nothing to do with her leaving me.
All i'm saying is that the entire experience of not seeing someone you were that close to for years is a deep and intricate feeling that people like you have never feeled and frankly wouldn't know how to handle it. It's the kind of feel that makes you question why anyone in the right mind would ever seek a romanic relationship.
Normies and chads typically just move on and don't value specific people as much. A chad can get over a girl in a few hours.
>>
>>28959066
You didn't notice that she's holding it by the fucking heating element?
>>
>>28959195
definitely not plugged in
>>
>>28959204
>>28958757
>>28958234

>I-i'm one of you guys! I know that feel!

Just stop
>>
>>28959249
kek. I'm not even claiming that I'm like anyone in this thread that hasn't been through what I have, and the feel I'm talking about isn't the same thing OP is talking about, but it is objectively worse.
>>
>>28959066
Leaving her soldering posing aside, why is she doing it in a room with a biosafety cabinet?
>>
>>28958054
does this not absolutely frighten anyone else? that you might go another 5 or even 10 years without experiencing even one thing on this list? I don't know if I can handle such a future...
>>
>>28959215
>not holding the iron by the iron
cant handle a little heat pussy?
>>
>>28959649
I love the smell of hotdogs too
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.