[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here think they have an undiagnosed very mild form
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1455048989975.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1455048989975.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
Anyone else here think they have an undiagnosed very mild form of autism? I have no issues talking or interacting with people, but have always been 'off'. I can tell and I know other people can too.
>>
>>28958011
Everyone has some quirk. Not everyone is created equal. You don't have autism. From what I know you can't have "mild" autism you either have it or not. If you have it, it's really obvious and is a mental disorder.
>>
I'm definitely have some touches of the ol' 'tism. It helped me in my programming career though
>>
>>28958170
What this anon says, everyone has a few ticks that others dont, its about the severity and how many of these ticks are there at once.
And just being differnt and introvertet isnt autism.
You simply need to learn to accept changes into your life and stepping out of your comfort zone.
>>
File: 10981231212421.jpg (96 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
10981231212421.jpg
96 KB, 540x432
>>28958011
autism is an extreme form of normal mental activity.
you can relate to aspects of autism without being autistic.
undiagnosed/mild-form isn't a real thing for any mental disorder.
>>
>>28958170
>From what I know you can't have "mild" autism you either have it or not.
This is the opposite of true. Have you never heard of the autistic spectrum? With people who are basically normal at one end, and people literally too retarded to even walk at the other?
>>
>>28958011
Probably. When I was a small kid spent every evenings reading geography books and would throw extreme tantrums when I had to buy new shoes or my parents bought a new car. The only friend I saw regularly was my neighbor who probably was autistic (I'd really like to now what he did with his life).
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.