[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Driving to work >Very spongy brakes >Can't afford
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: feelinthebox.png (36 KB, 553x825) Image search: [Google]
feelinthebox.png
36 KB, 553x825
>Driving to work
>Very spongy brakes
>Can't afford to take time off work
>No one would care if you crashed and died

Share your most desperate feels
>>
>>28957973
Change the pads you retard
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 317x379
>>28957973
>Parents still think I'm doing well
>Actually want to kill myself
>Idea of my parents hearing about my death destroys me every time I think about it
>Keep on living just for them
>>
>>28958069
He just said he can't afford to take time off work.
Brake pads take time to change.
And anon is prob to tired after work to get them change
>>
>>28958113
Changing the pads take 20 minutes tops if you aren't a complete fuck up.
>>
Mush, wagie, mush!

What's that? You need time to work on your car? Nonsense! Just take responsibility. Think positive. All you need to do is be yourself and work hard.

Remember, you chose this life.

Mush!
>>
>>28958130

OP here, this isn't a current issue, but a former feel I had. Changing the pads wouldn't fix spongy brakes, you ned to bleed to brake to resolve that issues. However the bleed nipple and cyclinder was broken, and I couldn't afford a new cyclinder at the time.
>>
>>28958193
That was my next suggestion was to bleed them. Ah a broken bleeder and cylinder? Yeah that's problematic. You can remove the nipple with a specialty tool, hammer and a pair of vice grips l. And if I'm not mistaken you can buy the cylinder separately. But yeah that project would take a couple of hours
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.