[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey dudes I'm looking for new people to just talk with/play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Hey dudes I'm looking for new people to just talk with/play games with/talk about anime wth.

I don't really mind who you are as long as you enjoy one of those three things. I do enjoy a lot of other things as well!

facebook:vanlieshoutt is my Skype if you'd like to add me!
>inb4 FBlinked Skype
>>
File: tmDBeVpz.jpg (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
tmDBeVpz.jpg
18 KB, 256x256
>>28957726
>Kongou

What bad taste in shipfus
Absolutely fucking dropped.
>>
>>28957726
ill add you
i just hope you wont drop me
>>
File: 1412431.jpg (82 KB, 540x458) Image search: [Google]
1412431.jpg
82 KB, 540x458
>>28957810

It's okay Kongou, and I still like you! All waifus are good.
>>
>>28957726
What games you interested in, any hobbies as well?

I'd totally be down for chatting or games sometime but there's no point if we have nothing in common
>>
>>28958366

Going to school at the moment for CS if that tickles your pickle my man. I enjoy shooting/going and seeing the great outdoors. I play piano as well. I'm into all sorts of music as well.
>>
>>28958563
why didn't you accept my request anon?
>>
>>28958563
I have no idea what you mean by CS

Also cool I enjoy camping and hiking, never been shooting though. Music discussion is also what got me interested in the discord server I joined

I'll likely add you at some stage when I get a chance
>>
>>28958691

Are you the....THE guy? If so I did!

>>28958724

Computer Science=CS

Alright that sounds good, if you're interested in guns at all I can tell you about them and help you look into them (if you're even in a place where you can get those types of things.)
>>
>>28958752
Can't get guns handy here, I live in the UK (specifically Ireland)

You have to get a gun license and a bunch of other pre requisites, it's quite a hassle

Still I'll likely buy a bunch of guns illegally at some stage
>>
File: awoooo.jpg (11 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
awoooo.jpg
11 KB, 234x215
>>28957726
I added you senpai
>>
>>28959045

go ahead my man I won't stop you from doing what you might enjoy. I've read a lot about the laws over there it seems like a load of bullshit.
>>
>>28959118

Okay!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/KongouDEESSUU

is my steam by the way.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.