[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating at age 25+ is complete shit if you're a man. Unless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: ivz02BZ2.png (206 KB, 800x1213) Image search: [Google]
ivz02BZ2.png
206 KB, 800x1213
Dating at age 25+ is complete shit if you're a man. Unless you're in the top 5% who can keep dating teens all throughout life, you're losing.

Only get married if you met her when she is in the green area. Otherwise, you're getting scammed.
>>
>29 year old khhv
>still hoping somehow
>>
> not being married for a few years at 25 already

If you get married at 25 you are already scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>28957045
This is also legit.

>he fell for the "Don't get married" meme

Only works if you're Chad.
>>
>>28957029
Are you really still hoping? What are you hoping for may I ask? that a lovely cutie is gonna fall from the sky?
>>
>>28957074
I'm constantly improving myself. I hope that someone will one day like me, if I get good enough.

It's a very faint hope, to be honest, but it's not completely dead yet.
>>
>>28957089
Don't get me wrong, I can really appreciate that you do your best and try to self improve. I have a friend that's a khhv too (21) and everytime I try to take him out somewhere he just makes and excuse not to go. He knows I'm trying to help him but he expects everything to go naturally. Which it won't.

Source: 2016
>>
>>28957144
My problem is, that I only started this process two years ago, and it's pretty much too late to do anything about my social isolation now. In school or university you have tons of opportunities to make new contacts and talk to people, but once you enter the work force, even normies more or less completely stop making new acquaintances.

It's pretty stupid, if I had been the way I am now when I was 20, I might actually have landed a gf. At 30 though? No chance, I never even meet girls. Or males who I could befriend. It's so unfair that I ruined my life by being born a mental cripple in a shit family and simply taking too long to get over it. Tell your friend that university is his last chance, if he fucks it up then, he will never get another one.
>>
>>28957268
If you want to succeed, there's one keyword you have to remember: NETWORKING

This is very important no matter what you're looking for, in your case, a female. Make as many friends or contacts as possible, go to every event you get invited to. Take some classes: cooking, dancing, whatever. Build up the largest network you possibly can.
>>
File: 1427476496496.gif (937 KB, 450x240) Image search: [Google]
1427476496496.gif
937 KB, 450x240
>>28956993
>dating

>marriage

Fucking really?

There is not a single country where divorce rates are lower than 50, aside from those shitholes where marriage is illegal. Most western countries have above 50% chance for your marriage to end up in no fault divorce and your rape by a female favoring courts. It's a whole industry based on lawyers and other hyenas trying to legally steal as much shit as they can for you, and the state enjoys that because it gets a part of each deal. I can't believe there are still morons that fall for this.

Besides if you are looking to "date" after 15 or 16 then you are simply horribly out of touch, adults either have serious relationships or fuck, but there is no dating, this is only in movies.

In any case a woman will be a huge drain on you. You get to sex her up but even in sex you will have to do most of the work. Most women that i meet are such terrible people i don't understand how can someone want a relationship with them. They are not even human.
>>
>>28957396
All that shit is no longer possible once you're 30 and have zero friends but work full time. It's good advice for university students or high schoolers though.
>>
>>28957430
Two options motherfucker: Drown in your own misery or try and change it.

I was a high school dropout and haven't been to college (duh). I still network though, try to go to any social event possible even if I think I might be bored or won't find anyone interesting. I just try and take every opportunity I get to expand my network of people.
>>
>>28957591
How old are you, and are you working full time?
>inb4 22 and live at home
>>
>>28957058
>he fell for the "Don't get married" meme
>Only works if you're Chad.
so if you're not you'll be forcefully married to someone against your will?
>>
>>28957413
/thread

MGTOW is the only correct answer
>>
>>28956993
>Unless you're in the top 5% who can keep dating teens all throughout life, you're losing.
Yeah that's my only hope is doing fanboy regimen with hopefully spiro if I can get my hands on some, to stave off the "gay death"
>>
>>28957724
>fanboy
femboy god damn autocorrect
To include the workouts
>>
how is it that relationships where women win are when they demand the most but are attractive the least? you would think it would be the other way around?
>>
>>28957608
Lol, I'm 21, yeah. Not khhv. Not a NEET either. So you think because you're a few years older no one wants to talk to you anymore? Just yesterday I was grabbing a drink with my 50 year old colleague, who met his current girlfriend 3 months ago in a bar. Don't fool yourself thinking 29 is too late. You'll think it at 39 too and you'll wish you'd have done something at 29. Stop trying to make excuses all the time
>>
I work in a highschool and at least 50% of the 15 y/o's are virtually unfuckable

By 17-18 its like 80%, the women look like 40 year olds because they aren't wearing makeup

Getting married is 99% of the time maximum cucking yourself

There is no way banging a prositute is more expensive

Women do not and cannot help you make more money, they take huge amounts of your time and they are all idiots.

I've been to university and met hundreds of women over my lifetime,

Maybe 5%-25% of guys i've met have been at least on my level intellectually.

I have never ever met an intelligent woman.

2 minutes into a conversation with a woman its clear she is a retard...from ivy leauge, oxford cambridge, LSE, yale etc
>>
>>28958031
>virtually unfuckable

what do you mean? are they all fat or shave their heads or something?
>>
>>28958031
>By 17-18 its like 80%, the women look like 40 year olds because they aren't wearing makeup
In my school 85% of the non overweight teenage girls are fuckable, but then again I'm not a degenerate make-up fetishist or pedophile. What makes girls look old is not a lack of make up, but too much of it.
>>
>>28958031
Nigger, you're a fucking highschool teacher making cuck wages and you look DOWN on people?
>>
I'm 30 and gave up on dating 2 months ago.

The final straw was turning up to a date with a polish girl I met on Tinder who was a solid 5/10 but who I made allot of effort with because i'm horny. She ditched me when I went to the toilet.

Came close to killing myself that night.

I deleted my few remaining dating apps and told myself I was gonna have a break,but now I think i'm done. The only women left are ones I dont really want and who somehow think they are better than me anyway.

Good luck to you all. But i'm out.
>>
>>28958074
I'm not even a teacher

also teachers in the west make 60-70% higher than all grads...

and grads make 120% more than non grads

Teachers are the most liekly to reach 1million cash/assets than any other profession...including doctors

Teachers do nothing and get paid bank, its impossible to get fired and constantly surrounded by teenage women

>people looking down on teachers

the only people who make more than teachers do so because they work 2x as many hours and don't get 2months full salary paid holidays.

>yfw in california teachers average 80k
>yfw in the uk teachers make 60k gbp for 25hours a week and summers off
>>
>>28958031
Sir, you forgot your fedora and trench coat on the way out.
>>
>>28956993
I think you forgot the age of 20 in your graph man
>>
>>28958351
>also teachers in the west make 60-70% higher than all grads...
>and grads make 120% more than non grads
>Teachers are the most liekly to reach 1million cash/assets than any other profession...including doctors
Yeah Im gonna need some stats on that faggotron.
>>
>>28956993

This graph is so delusional
>>
My boyfriend will be 25 years old and I'm like the grill on the left.
>>
>>28958149
It's funny because no one will understand your struggle until they hit age 30+ themselves.
>>
>>28958820
google teachers paid 50% more than other grads
>>
File: big_1410206146_image.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1410206146_image.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>>28957796
normie gtfo

originalecomenatarinonobannerinoplz
>>
>>28958947

Yep, the only true robots are 25+

90% of this board is made up of teens who will get laid within the coming couple of years and never post again.
>>
File: 1355464534245.jpg (131 KB, 359x509) Image search: [Google]
1355464534245.jpg
131 KB, 359x509
>>28956993
this is completely the opposite of the truth. Women have the advantage at a younger age. Younger women have beauty/youth which is primarily what makes them desirable.

Men are more desired for social status and money, which doesn't come until mid 20s/early 30s. By that time the beauty of a womans youth has faded and men have a higher social status giving them the pick of the litter.

Not saying that's a great deal considering most women are completely fucked out by that time but still, the more youth/beauty a woman possesses = more control in the relationship
>>
>>28957796
Come back when you're 30 and see if you're still saying the same shit you stupid, ignorant child.
>>
>>28956993
I think that's why I'm attracted to younger girls.

It really makes me sad. As someone older, my only edge was supposed to be having my own place and car, yet I fail in those two departments.
>>
>>28957045
Lol
>having a family at 25
Good luck bud
>>
>>28957796
>Lol, I'm 21
Then shut your fucking mouth.
We live in two complete different worlds.
Why would I take empty advise from someone who never experienced the things I've been through?
What the fuck do you know about social isolation and the damage it does?

This is why everyone hates you fucking normies. You think you know everything when in reality, you just parrot shit you think that would help.
>>
>>28957144
Hurr durr khhv
Shut the fuck up faggots >
>28958351
LOL yeah right dude. In Texas it's 40k plus bens. And no teacher I know ever once had that kind of money. Not even a college professor.
You're a fucking moron and it's hilarious.
On top of that
>1 million by the time your too old to enjoy it is sooo much money
You're working for the state. The state isn't here to make u rich. It's hoping you'll teach someone enough that theyll get reach because you've already given up.
Source: those that can't do, teach.
Moron
>>
>>28960535
Idk why but I like u.
Shut these kids up. Thanks.

Bitches are only good for fucking. Im gonna turn a few cunts out and not have kids.
This shit I'd lame
In Texas it's incredible to see all the fat Mexicans cows with kids. I mean they're obese and it's like who thr fuck would feed that? Wetbacks are fucking dumb.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.