[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do robots pretend to want any girl (e.g. femanons) when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 9
File: 4-Le-Fashion-Blog-Model-Label.jpg (129 KB, 589x640) Image search: [Google]
4-Le-Fashion-Blog-Model-Label.jpg
129 KB, 589x640
Why do robots pretend to want any girl (e.g. femanons) when they really only want Stacey?
>>
>>28956154
THIS.

ALL

ROBOTS

WANT

IS STACEY

I HATE ROBOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
FEMANON UPRISING WHEN?
>>
I put my heart on a sleeve for a femanon. She ignored me and was probably getting dicked by Chad.

Never again
>>
stfu. stacey can rot in hell. i choose "her" over some stupid stacey.

She's gone and every single day I think of her. I just want to tell her that I miss her.
>>
>>28956154
I just want a girl who's nice and likes me, and is a virgin. Looks wise, im not that picky. As long as you're not painful to look at I don't care. Actually your pic makes me uncomfortable. I don't want a girl who has an instagram.
>>
File: 1448849611202.gif (284 KB, 108x147) Image search: [Google]
1448849611202.gif
284 KB, 108x147
Because I'm a Chad. Shouldn't I be dating within my own league? It's only fair.
>>
Uh. We do want femanons. Like that's exactly what we want.

Ideally with some normalfag thrown in, but hey ya'll want that too.

It's only through a tragic circumstance that we're all gathered on this board, and we'd probably fuck each other and some of us would have great relationships but the world is a distant place.
>>
>>28956154

Yeah, I only want Stacey. Just like ALL femanons, fembots, 4chan users, "alternative girls", etc all want Chad Thundercock.

So fuck you. I'm done denying it. I've been told before that I would have had chances if I had just asked certain women out, but I'm not a dog I'm not an animal that comes running to you when it wants your approval. Fuck you. You come to me and ask me out, otherwise no date for you.
>>
>>28956286
>we do want femanons
Speak for yourself, failed normalfag
>>
>>28956183
Women can't get any part of their body to rise up. Just accept your role as cock servitor.
>>
>>28956154
But I want a qt little Asian gf
>>
Stacys are nicer people than fembots on the whole, they're mentally stable, well adjusted people with whom you can raise a nice family. Can you imagine doing that with a diseased, mentally incapable fembot? Would you want one to raise your children? Didn't think so
>>
>>28956408

Exactly. 4chan women are fucking TRASH. Even the good looking ones. They are all mentally ill and slutty.
>>
Why do guys always try to contactfag ""fembots"" on here then?
>>
>>28956154
We all want stacey but we'll all settle for any girl. We pretend to want the girls we settle for so that they will have sex with us.
>>
>>28956408
>>28956427

HALO EFFECT IN EFFECT

You only think Staceys are nicer because you want to fug them. You think girls like me are "Evil" and "diseased" even though we don't even talk to anyone, ever, so how can we be evil?

We're shunned, and you punish us for being shunned. The only reason we're avoided like the plague is because we're ugly, unlike Stacey and her nerdy counterpart, Tracey.
>>
>>28956521
They need a practice gf so they can get a Stacy
>>
>>28956154
robots want a girl who isn't fat or hideous which is hardly stacey
>>
>>28956378
>petite asian girls attract dick the same way a dealer attracts junkies but they can't be staceys

Are you mad?
>>
>>28956555

You fucking cunt. What a whore.

There is no "halo effect", bitch. I am a mix of a robot and a normalfag. I have no illusions about women, but Stacey never did anything to me. It was ALWAYS the losers like you that did bad things to me because I'm a man and you're jealous because I'm naturally better than you.

So go fuck yourself. I'm also sick of this modern idea that I NEED to validate you because it would be "SEXIST" if I didn't like you. You're a slut, and a cunt, and a whore. All of you. Stacey is better than you, she always was.
>>
>>28956555
I'll be your bf. What are you like?
>>
>>28956624
lmao and its always loser men that made fun of me in high school, threw things at me while I quietly tried to do my homework at lunch time, or made fun of my face and body.

You're a bad person, and you're only pretending that someone as innocent as me is a "whore" or "cunt" because it makes you feel better for being a shallow failednormie who chooses Stacey. It's just water off my back, because that's all you'll ever be, a failed normie. Go ahead and lick Stacey's asshole, maybe she'll drain some of your betabux while cucking you with Tyrone one day. Get aids and die, cunt.
>>
>>28956624
Stacy is a whore everyone knows this.
>>
>>28956555
No, the truly beautiful girls are overwhelmingly nice people. Your jealousy and bitchiness towards them is unattractive
>>
I just want a gf with giant boobs who isn't fat

If that means I want Stacey then so be it
>>
>>28956730
I'm jealous because all my life I've been bullied and tormented and used and abused only because I was born with an ugly face.a

I didn't ask to be born with an ugly face, and I didn't ask for abuse.

I have to suffer and hurt myself and go through extraordinary amounts of pain for people to accept me as I am, and Stacey will never know even 1% of what I suffer.

No wonder I'm bitchy. You'd be bitchy too if you were told your entire life that you're basically NOT a human being, and that you're lower than dog shit. And you'd be bitchy too if you worked your ass off and all of your accomplishments meant nothing because all that is important to men in a girl, is how pretty her face is or how tight and curvy her body is. Kys.
>>
>>28956692
I wish I could be there when people are preyed on.
All I want in life is to lower the suffering that happens.
I pray when I'm in public that I can see some asshole fucking with someone
>>
want is a subjective term. Do I want to fuck Stacey? Probably.

Do I want to listen to her pseudo-intellectual retardation about how she's upset because her friends hurt her feelings?
I would rather die
>>
>>28956154

I just want a loyal 7/10 gf

that's it. well. i used to want that. now, i just want a girl cool enough to netflix and chill once in while.
>>
>>28956790
What accomplishments?
>>
File: hj1.jpg (48 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
hj1.jpg
48 KB, 443x443
fembots arnt stacies?
i've been wasting my meme magic here then
guess im gonna have to find somewhere else to thundercock around at
>>
>>28956837
Men will put up with anything in order to fuck an attractive woman.

Just look at the range of men (attractive, ugly, rich, poor) who chose to marry unsufferable but beautiful women
>>
>>28956692

I never did that to women, so I'm not sure what you're going on about.

Get off your pedestal. You talk about "loser men" just like I talk about loser females. Why can't you just admit that you want Chad Thundercock, and the only reason you're upset is because you can't have him? Then you go on the Internet and feel sorry for yourself and talk about sexism and such, because that is what sexism is to you - Chad not dating you.

I am not monogamous. /pol/ has given me shit for it, but I don't have an incentive to "man up" and be a male slave for a woman. Stacey was always nice to me my whole life. Loser sluts like you, however, are the real problem.
>>
>femanon makes post like op
>offer to be her gf
>no response
How can I take your opinion seriously.
>>
>>28956730
fuck off white knight. Stacys will still leave you for Chad no matter how much you defend them.
>>
>>28956692
100% chance that this anon is fat. Only 83% chance for it to be a female though, could be an angry shitposter.
>>
>>28956889
getting a stem degree with a 4.0 gpa, finishing a year of my master's, probably going to graduate from a professional school and make six figures right off the bat, the way things are looking. which not everyone my age will be able to do, including men. in fact i don't know any "staceys" who are on as good as a path as me, except the ones who are literally stripping.

i'm also a very good cook, everyone compliments me on my cooking. i will be the perfect wife for someone who gives me the chance (i've found this person). everyone else can just die. I work my ass off so that I can make life good for the one person I've found who hasn't made fun of my physical deformity.

>>28956913
Kill yourself, insecure little man. What are you so insecure about that you have to try to demean good women? Are you a manlet? A dicklet? Are you fat or ugly? You're a disgrace.
>>
>>28956986
You think way too highly of yourself and you're going to end up guilting him with all your talk about how perfect you are, "i do everything for you, i cook, i do the laundry, i work" even though you are the one who insists on doing all of it. eventually he will get fed up with your bitching and complaining about how much you do for him when he hasnt even asked for it, and he will leave you because of how much of an annoying bitch you are.
>>
>>28956986
haha, enjoy a horrible and unstable relationship
if you make shit tons of money you will never find a man that makes more than you and likes you as an ugly woman, which quickly leads to arguments.
>>
>>28956986

>Kill yourself, insecure little man. What are you so insecure about that you have to try to demean good women? Are you a manlet? A dicklet? Are you fat or ugly? You're a disgrace.

You are jsut projecting. You know I'm better than you simply because I'm a man, so it makes you upset.

You even admitted you are a female loser, so why bother? See, this is what I originally meant. Loser women like you go on the Internet and find guys like me to insult because you know you're inferior. Stacey has never done this to me. She is better than you and I am better than you. The Internet is FILLED with loser women like you and you are why western society has fallen from grace.
>>
>>28957057
No, I don't ask anything of him. I do everything for him because he deserves it. The best feeling in the world is making him happy and comfy.

If he wanted to leave because he feels like he's missing out on the "Stacey experience" he can. I'll just be alone with my anime and cats. I guess if I'm alone I'll have even more money to spend on stupid stuff.

The only time I ever get stressed out is when I think about how I'm not pretty like the girl in OP or other girls, and how that it's possible that being a red-blooded male, he might eventually want a taste of a Stacey.

>>28957065
I don't want a man that makes more than me, I don't care about anything except for someone that likes me. Which he does.
>>
>>28957118
That's what you say when you're lonely. I like to delude myself every now and again aswell, with that "all I want to do is make another person happy" stuff.
Eventually, you're gonna get tired of it. It's exactly like those cheesy movies where people's roles in society get swapped, like a beggar suddenly becomes a millionaire and a millionaire is suddenly homeless, they get all excited when they see the benefits but just want to go back to their old self when they see the drawbacks.
>>
>>28957196
No, I'm not lonely anymore now that I've found him. I was before, and honestly before I was very selfish and didn't think I'd want to do things for someone else that don't benefit me... but when I met him it came naturally to me.

He doesn't ask for anything, which maybe is why it feels comfortable. It's a symbiotic relationship.
>>
>>28957276
Wait, so you have a partner?
>>
>>28957303
Yes, go back and read:

> i will be the perfect wife for someone who gives me the chance (i've found this person). everyone else can just die. I work my ass off so that I can make life good for the one person I've found who hasn't made fun of my physical deformity.

He's the only one that's ever been nice to me. And I will be very nice to him for this reason. Meanwhile all the "robots" itt that pine after stacey will be cucked and cheated on and probably end up with 5 different STDs and half their bank accounts stolen.
>>
>>28957331
The "will" confused me, and I overlooked the paranthesis.
You can't really get STDs unless you have sex, which doesn't happen if you're a beta orbiter.
>>
>>28957331

>Meanwhile all the "robots" itt that pine after stacey will be cucked and cheated on and probably end up with 5 different STDs and half their bank accounts stolen.

No. Women have no power if men don't give it to them. I mean... sure, you can go on the Internet and complain about "misogyny" when a man ignores you or says "NO" to you, but still. Complain all you want. Stacey is superior to you, and even Stacey has no power if we don't give it to her.
>>
am i a bad person for being attracted to lonely qts? i saw this sad tired looking girl sitting alone during senior celebration and i wanted to start a conversation with her but if i could i wouldnt be here
this happens a lot. i just want to hold them ;_;
>>
>>28957331
>be extremely ugly female
>still find someone that loves you

Men can't even get that you fucking whore, just kill yourself
>>
>>28957442
Yeah, women have no power. That's why men aren't robbed, given STDs, cucked. Hahaha.

Stacey might be superior to me in looks, which is all that pathetic losers like you care about. But I guarantee she won't make a great mother to your children, or a good wife. but lol, you don't want that because "muh polygamy" and other like degeneracy. Yuck!
>>
>>28957486
Maybe if you were a nicer person, and you settled for ugly girls instead of pining for Stacey. Problem solved. Why are men so dumb?
>>
>>28957492
>mystery thinks she will be a good mother
Kek of the day, you retarded roastie whore
>>
File: 1464137690258.jpg (40 KB, 532x343) Image search: [Google]
1464137690258.jpg
40 KB, 532x343
>>28957492
>mfw your bf cheats on you
>>
>>28957549
Will never happen. Think whatever makes you feel better though. :)
>>
>>28957516
biological facts prevent that from happening
>>
>>28956154
it's beyond only "wanting" stacy. robots have big enough egos to demand stacy - to think they're entitled one.

like what sort of loser posting on r9k as neets, frogposters, whiny emo depressed loners, and broken brained morons with no goals, no hope, and no future would have the hubris to feel entitlement to another person?

that's like a an ape demanding riches and wealth merely for existing. no matter that the ape may not be able to earn it, it's very nature would tarnish the wealth.
>>
File: 1464722881988.jpg (136 KB, 838x434) Image search: [Google]
1464722881988.jpg
136 KB, 838x434
Reminder that these "fembot" threads are an attempt to "raid" us by reddit.
>>
>>28957839
>it is very nature
Nice post.
>>
>>28957885
"in summer"
KEK DA KEK
>>
>>28957885
Oh shit he figured us out. Quick fembots, lets queef away!
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 525x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 525x551
>>28956154
I don't want Stacey but I also don't want someone with femanon Personailty disorder. Fuck you
>>
Not every "Stacy" or "femanon" is the same. I might be attracted to some of each, unattracted to others.

A femanon and I, couple years ago, were getting pretty close. I mean, we had camsex and were planning on meeting up. She was less attractive than me by a bit and kinda weeby, but I liked her. She really seemed to like me.

Then she just stopped talking to me. Just like that.

I honestly wouldn't mind meeting a femanon but they're so goddamn fickle, so skittish. Either they think we're all serial killers or they find Chad irl and start getting deep dicked.

I'm heading to Chicago in a couple months, would enjoy meeting a femanon from there to chill with, but it probably won't happen.
>>
>>28956211
"she" was a stacy
>>
>>28957492

>Yeah, women have no power. That's why men aren't robbed, given STDs, cucked. Hahaha.

But... once again, that's ONLY because men let that happen. They do not stand up for themselves and say "no".

>Stacey might be superior to me in looks, which is all that pathetic losers like you care about.

Yeah, I care about looks. So do you. Suck it bitch.

>But I guarantee she won't make a great mother to your children, or a good wife.

I have no intentions of getting married or having children.

>but lol, you don't want that because "muh polygamy" and other like degeneracy. Yuck!

It's funny when western women complain about such things. You would know all about polygamy and degeneracy, wouldn't you? The only reason you aren't choking on Chad's dick right now is because he doesn't want you.
>>
>>28956219
>virgin
every time
>>
>>28956378
"qt" equals stacy you fucking retard. even more so when they're cute and asian.
>>
>>28956751
>I just want a gf with giant boobs who isn't fat
almost impossible you nigger
>>
>>28956154

Honestly, we'll take any girl who isn't literally deformed or obese. For a desperate guy, a potential gf has to meet the following conditions:

1. Your friends won't make fun of you for dating her (which is where the deformed/obese stuff becomes a problem)

2. She won't try to kill you/get you arrested
>>
>>28958279
Man never achieved anything by simply going after what was "possible"
>>
>>28957492
>>28958207
>an ugly man and an ugly woman are bitter because attractive women and attractive men don't want them, so they take it out on each other

Just do what all the other uggos do and either settle or give up.
>>
Stacy is generally too dumb to be anything but a wife and at least passable mother once her hormones calm down. >>28957492
It's genetic failures like us that don't make good parents, we have just too many issues and will inevitably project them on our children.
>>
Incorrect. I hate Stacies. In fact, I hate most women. They are slutty, vapid, manipulative, dumb, irrational, and boring herd animals. I want to find a girl who is the exact opposite of that: a girl who is modest, doesn't care about money or social status, has creative pursuits, is rational, and makes decisions regardless of what her friends think. These are not high standards. Why? Because I meet all of them. And if a fucking loser like me can do it, surely women can.
>>
File: 1447883046189.jpg (252 KB, 1622x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447883046189.jpg
252 KB, 1622x1080
Do fembots consider girls like this to be "stacies"?

They've got the same sorts of interests you do, anime and video games and fantasy and sci-fi and all that.
>>
>>28958441
That's a pretty average girl with expensive things made of plastic splattered on her.
>>
>>28958315

I've had sex with Stacey and loser females before. I don't have a high count, but it's good enough for me. Regardless, I don't feel the need to bash Stacey for any reason. She is who she is, she does not harm me.
>>
>>28956154
The only girl I ever dated was a chubby fujoshi, and I'd still date her if she were still alive ;-;
>>
>>28957331
I'm with you femanon. The whole reason these robots are robots is because they all went after stacy who is out of their league and got rejected.

Godspeed to you and your bf
>>
>>28958441
None of those are my interests 2bh.
>>
>>28957678
Like you only settling for a 9/10? Come the fuck on
>>
>Femanons
>Literally have NOTHING to offer
>Thinking they deserve a bf
top kek
>>
>>28958441
This is Stacey in glasses, or nerd Stacey.

Counterpart of nerd Chad/Chad in glasses.

>>28958381
Shut up. I'll be a good mom.
>>
You need to be a highly manipulative and evil person to succeed in this system. Most wealthy people work in some kind of sales or marketing, their job is basically telling lies. These narcissistic and superficial people find a good woman and then cheat on her, she eventually finds out and it poisons the well.

Ugly women get zero attention from decent human beings, they are happy to be abused and ridiculed just for companionship.

Beautiful women are like circling hyenas preying on the married sadomasochistic guy who uses his cucked wife as a shield and cheats with all of them.

The majority of underachieving pathetic men are happy to take any crumbs that fall from the high table of money wealth and power.

You will never find a beautiful, virginal, pure, innocent, 21 year old girl, who is faithful, wants to have children, and explore her sexuality with you.

Never. You will never.

Ever.

Never.
>>
>>28958578
So you hate her because she's prettier than you? Seems petty.

>>28958480
If you're a girl, post a picture of yourself and we'll compare.
>>
I just want a girl who is a living meme like me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEveMBa_i8M
>>
>>28958639
No, I don't hate her. I'm upset (not with her) because she's treated better than me, despite not doing anything to deserve it other than looking good. If I had been born with SLIGHTLY different facial features, my life would be filled with adoration and respect. Instead I've been abused and bullied by everyone I've ever known, even my parents. She'll never know what it's like to go through mutilating operations, procedures, etc, to try and look somewhat more human. She'll never know how cruel people can actually be. To her, life is all rainbows and unicorns because she was born with a decent face.
>>
>ITT: Undesirable females whining about not being worshiped by men
>>
>>28958704
>decent face
i thought stacey was 8+ not merely decent
>>
>>28958748
Stacey is just a term for any attractive normie woman.

And compared to me that girl is an 8 lol
>>
>>28958704
What's your deformity?
>>
>>28958704
>She'll never know what it's like to go through mutilating operations, procedures, etc, to try and look somewhat more human.
And you do, you dumb bitch?
I have one fucking eye because when I was 14 some beaner threw a pencil at me which cut a hole in my eye and caused it to become infected. I was in surgery for 7 hours getting microstictches placed on my eyeball that later had to be amputated anyways. Quit crying about how you "don't look human." You don't know shit. You're a girl, as long as you don't look like a burn victim you can find an average looking boy who will love you.
>>
>>28958771
no it isn't

normie is the term for a normie woman, stacey is female chad
>>
>>28958704
Have you ever thought that's why she is liked and you aren't liked? Because she has a positive attitude and doesn't obsess over these things.

That's who men want on here. We may deny it but it's as all-encompassing a template as you're going to get: Cute, shared-interests, cosplayer, nice bod.
>>
>>28958793
Yeah, actually. I've gone through facial surgery.

In my teenage years, I'd get painful procedures which I won't detail here, every month, to look more presentable. Stacey didn't have to do this.

Somehow everyone else managed to live a normal life. Whereas I've been putting myself through harm and pain just to fit in.

>>28958802
>just be positive
>bee urself xD

Yeah, when I was "myself" I would just get bullied, abused, tormented, teased. It is 110% about physical appearance
>>
>>28958884
So you don't actually have any deformities or facial scars or anything. You just didn't think you were pretty enough.
Even ugly girls have an easier time dating than average guys. You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>28958884
>I've gone through facial surgery.

You're fucking crazy mystery.
>>
>>28958904
My face was pretty much all dug in due to cystic acne, so yeah. You're probably a smoothskinned normie who thinks that cystic acne is "no big deal". God, even the scars I have now make normies recoil. That, paired with facial asymmetry due to literally breaking the bones in my face as a kid (fyi broken facial bones don't grow back properly, even if they're reset properly by a doctor - if you've broken a bone in your faceyou're basically FUCKED for life, 0% chance that shit will ever be symmetrical again) makes me a monster in the eyes of 99% of men.

That paired with the fact that I'm just generally ugly (I carry most weight in my face, so my face looks like I'm 200 lbs when I'm not) no man could ever love me for my physical appearance alone.
>>
>>28958884

You sound like a cunt. Why are you sperging out like this? You are insulting men in this thread and getting angry at us because we want good looking women.

You want a good looking man too, you're just upset they don't want you. I'm surprised there hasn't been dozens of nu-male Leddit little dudebros jumping into this thread and derailing it. I know these pathetic, weak, nu-male fags browse here and provoke all the time, so this is weird that they are not white knighting right now.
>>
>>28959016
>Why are you sperging out like this?

Because I've spent my entire life physically and emotionally suffering because I wasn't born in the top 1% of female attractiveness.

Do you think other women bullied me as a kid? Or "Chads"? Fuck no, they didn't give a shit. You know who tormented me, every single day, from the moment I entered the public school system to the moment I finally fucking graduated? Fucking loser men. Average looking betas. Ugly guys. They were relentless. It was the worst in high school, and that shit sticks with you.

What did I do that was so wrong? I *dared* to exist as an ugly unattractive woman. My facial symmetry denied giving them boners. To the point where I had my FUCKING nose broken in as a twelve year old kid.

Petty, disgusting, snivelling little men like you and these "robots" have always wanted more than "good looking women", you've wanted to punish the women who weren't born good looking. And you have successfully done that. Even as an adult, I'm terrified of these types of men.

>You want a good looking man too

No, I don't "want" any man. I have everything that I could possibly have in that department. If it wasn't already clear, I hate men. I hate men and I hate that they are so shallow and two-dimensional that they can ruin another person's life simply because that person is physically displeasing to them. What I want is a decent looking face, so that my own parents are able to love me, so that I'm not constantly made fun of by my peers, or likened to fucking Eggman or Chrischan. But yeah, that will never fucking happen.

The hardest part of YOUR life has been "wah wah, I don't have a 10/10 goddess gf and overwatch is 2expensive". If you'd suffered through half the shit I've suffered through you'd understand why I am "sperging out" like this.
>>
>>28959174
why are the worst people always the people vying so hard for a higher social position?
>>
>>28958919
Fuck. Is it her?

I thought she had a boyfriend though, she claimed in >>28959174 she doesn't want any man though.

wtf.
>>
>>28959174

Just relax. "Chill", as the kids like to say.

I do not do anything to women. I use the Internet (read: 4chan) as a way to hold them accountable in ways not possible in modern western society.

I have nothing to do with how other men treated you and I refuse to be held responsible for what THEY did. You replied to me first way up above, simply because I said that I lime attractive women. If you think that I want to "punish" women that are not good looking simply because I won't even acknowledge your existence in real life, then fine. You're just going to have to deal with it.

>I hate men and I hate that they are so shallow and two-dimensional that they can ruin another person's life simply because that person is physically displeasing to them

You are acting as if men don't get bullied by others, and as if men don't get mistreated for being ugly. The only difference is that God and nature made us better than you, so even when the whole world is against us, we can still us our mind, body and spirit to fight back and maybe even win. You can't, because you're a woman.

>The hardest part of YOUR life has been "wah wah, I don't have a 10/10 goddess gf and overwatch is 2expensive". If you'd suffered through half the shit I've suffered through you'd understand why I am "sperging out" like this.

I have suffered through many things. Hardship is what feeds the spirit, my dear. I have many video games on Steam and I still need to finish them. That is going to take my years. I don't want Overwatch. You are just a spoiled modern western female that is jealous because men are better than you, and you're not good enough to attract Chad. That's it, that's all.
>>
>>28959306
>thinks I want a higher social position

I just really, REALLY, REALLY want to stand in a room with a group of people, and not have every single person in said room avoid making eye contact with me like I'm some sort of ogre.

Like my first day of work (I quit after a week probably partly because I couldn't handle the anxiety this gave me) no one ever made eye contact with me, even while I was talking they would keep looking at my Stacey coworker.

Or, you know, I'd like it if my mom didn't give me looks of pity, and tell me that I'm ugly or too fat/too thin/too something else to my face. Or you know what, it would've been excellent if growing up, my mom didn't assume I would be single 4ever.

>>28959339
>I do not do anything to women
Except for call the ugly ones vile names on social media because they aren't pretty perfect Staceys that stand your dick up. Get fucked.
>>
>>28958232
>robots want Stacies pooooooooo in reeeeeee
>nah just virgin averagefu
>tumblr police squad sirens playing in the distance
>>
>>28959466
Except pic related is literally "average" in the eyes of Robots. So, kek.
>>
>>28959508
Wow, girls that are ugly and treated like shit all the time ignore you or give you attitude. How fucking surprising, that people who have been beaten down since the day they were born, wouldn't want to deal with your bullshit. How surprising that ugly girls don't want to entertain your "Practice gf" bullshit. Wow. Let me get out my tiny violin for you. That must be SO hard, getting ignored.
>>
Who's this cunt that is trying to say we are all shallow evil men and that we all want 10/10 stacys? Which isn't true btw, women are way more shallow than men

I really want to know how she looks like
>>
>>28959384

Yeah, Stacey gets my dick up. You're going to have to deal with it. I only use 4chan and a handful of other sites to insult women like you that need to be held accountable for your words. Sometimes, I will make threads or even just general statements in threads as replies, but I have a human right to criticize anyone - regardless of if they have a vagina or not.

You are an entitled cunt.
>>
>>28959697
I don't care what gets you dick up, I'm glad it isn't me. Just men are INCAPABLE of treating people with decency and respect UNLESS they simultaneously get boners from those people.

You can't be nice to everyone else, can you? You need to insult people less fortunate than you because you don't want to fuck us? You can't just live and let live because you're mad at the world for producing women who don't look like 10/10 supermodels? Literally the definition of betabux. Go lick Chad's balls while he fucks your beloved stacey tbqh
>>
>>28959742

I see what you've done. You've baited me into a trap here.

If I were to tell you that I am nice to others, you'd reply back with the "HURR FEDORA TIPPER NICE GUY" meme that loser females and their whiteknight dudebro fag friends spam all the time.

I am indeed capable of respecting anybody and everybody, provided that you earn the respect. I will not harm you simply because you are ugly, that is ridiculous.

I try to balance it out. You can't be nice anymore, people will walk all over you. It's a matter of finding the right way to behave according to each and every situation.

I don't doubt that there are men out there as you described, but that's life. Do you honestly think that getting angry on the Internet is going to change that? It's so ironic - western society worships women, but that's only because so many guys want to fuck you, and they don't actually respect you, they just pretend to. How funny and ironic.

>Go lick Chad's balls while he fucks your beloved stacey tbqh

Ever since I was little, I interacted with Chads with reasonable success. I hung around with them a lot when I was younger. I don't care if Chad Thundercock and Stacey Thundercunt want to fuck. That's life. I've fucked Stacey before, twice.
>>
>>28959550
>Wow, girls that are ugly and treated like shit all the time ignore you or give you attitude. How fucking surprising, that people who have been beaten down since the day they were born, wouldn't want to deal with your bullshit.

to be fair, i don't really talk to many people often but i try to be nice to everyone. "ugly" girls tend to be nice to me too.

i suppose i can see why you're angry at me given your experiences. i guess this is just the reverse of typical robot behavior. you're angry at a group of people and it doesn't really matter that i as an individual don't do and haven't done the things that hurt you. i'm still a part of that group because i'm a guy so you're mad at me.

at any rate, i guess it's not really some genius insight to notice that people who prioritize social status over being decent to other people tend to not care about being decent to other people. i shouldn't have wrote that post. i think i wanted to feel like i was saying something intelligent. i should stop doing that.

>How surprising that ugly girls don't want to entertain your "Practice gf" bullshit. Wow. Let me get out my tiny violin for you. That must be SO hard, getting ignored.

it's true other people have had it harder (yourself included) but doesn't it seem a bit contradictory to blame other people for being mean to you when you are mean to others.
>>
File: 1425844173967.png (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1425844173967.png
73 KB, 900x900
>>28956183
>FEMANON UPRISING WHEN?
When you become our overlords and enslave us lowly males, can i be a fembot's pet?
>>
>>28956154
I'm gonna be honest about my standards:
Face must look somewhat nice (most unique features start to look nice over time)
I don't care about ass or breasts, preferably a small ass, but I don't really care
Mustn't be too fat to function properly
I'd hate to race mix, but I can't say I wouldn't do it.

One more thing though: If she doesn't like sex, I don't mind. I couldn't care less about sex.

Do I only want stacey?
>>
>tfw no frustrated they aren't being worshiped fembot gf
there is that what you want from robots?
>>
I would take pretty much any girl as long as she's thin and has at least a somewhat average face. I have other very specific preferences but the point is that I couldn't give less shits about Stacey. Yes, I would probably date your average femanon.

Most Staceys are unempathetic hypergamous materialistic creatures anyway so there's no point in approaching them if you desire a long-term relationship. They can keep their Chads at any time.
>>
>>28960357
nah a cuck like you doesnt deserve a thing
>>
>>28960883

This entire thread is women getting upset that men don't worship them. Then, they actually insult us viciously for not worshiping them.

Same goes for the rest of the board, the Internet, and western culture. Women are astronomically entitled, and I find it outrageous that people put up with this and validate it. Holy shit this is pathetic.
>>
>>28959742
Ehat's your deformity? You've said many times you were born not just ugly but pretty fuckef up. I'm not asking you post a pic, just to describe what's wrong with you in general terms.
>>
>>28960931
no one wants you to worship them, just to stop being a cunt. youre equivalent to normies who treat robots like shit
>>
>>28960989

Have you been following all the replies? Numerous women in here are getting fucking pissed at us because we won't date them, or in some cases, even look at them.

If I were to be "nice", people would walk all over me and then spam fedora memes and make fun of me for being a "nice guy". So no. You respond negatively to me, I respond negatively back. That is how it works. I am not going to allow women on the Internet to objectify me just because they are jealous because I am a man and I am better than them naturally.
>>
>>28956408
>Stacy
>Mentally stable
>Capable of raising children

Loving every laugh
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.