[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abusive Relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>be a woman
>start dating a man
>he beats you
>keep seeing him anyway
>he keeps beating you
>complain that you're in an abusive relationship
>keep seeing him anyway
Can someone explain to me the logic behind this? If someone hits you even once, you leave them. It's so simple. There are literally thousands of shelters across the country set up to help you.
>>
>>28956060
But anon it's so haaaaaaaaaard
>>
>>28956060
first time is usually a man snapping, then he cries, apologizes begs her to stay, blah blah she sees him as weak and give it one more chance

bing bing bong bong

he's got her where he wants her! now he knows she won't leave, he can beat her up and she will stick around

she'd rather tough it out and stay than admit she was wrong to give him a second chance after the first beating

women are so stubborn they'd rather get the shit beat out of them than admit they judged it wrong
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-30-16-02-58.png (594 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-30-16-02-58.png
594 KB, 720x1280
Because ur shit is at his place
>>
>>28956060
There is always justification.
Like "oh, he might have hit me a little but he grew up in a household where his parents hit him a lot and he's been working on getting better"
When you love someone with all your heart and you think their issues are temporary, you try to wait it out and help them
>>
9/10 its because he has a big dick. I am not joking. The guy makes her cum so she loves him
>>
>>28956060
You know how women play mind games?
The guy never hits them out of the blue, they either did something or said something that triggered that response. And they KNEW it would trigger that response because they're manipulative little bitches and know all the tricks by then. That's why they always forgive, it's because they know they provoked them.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.