[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finace wants a chance to fool around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1464662951073.png (463 KB, 628x952) Image search: [Google]
1464662951073.png
463 KB, 628x952
>best friend and I move in together to a small apartment
>during this time I was single and having one night stands with multiple guys with a few occasional hook ups with guy friends with benefits
>however, decided to stop since some of the guy friends were getting clingy
>save up enough money to move from small apartment to a 2 bedroom house
>this was good because not only do friend and I get more privacy, the guys I've hooked up with can no longer find me
>change my phone number and luckily got a different job during this time
>best friend and I started dating for a few years
>he eventually proposes to me
>we become engaged
>I'm his first and only girlfriend
>he tells me he wants a chance to fool around before we officially get married
>feel apprehensive about it because feel like if someones wants to propose to someone then that means they are done fooling around
>he brings up my sexual history and tells me it's unfair of me to have fucked multiple guys at once while he has only been with one girl
>tell him I was single at that time and that I wasn't against him bringing home random girls to fuck

Another thing that concerns me is that he's not like a super hot guy that's charismatic, fit, and has some cool normie job. The reason why I don't want him fooling around other girls is because the type of girls that would sleep with him are the type of girls that really like him for his personality. I'm not saying he's super ugly, but he's not the type of guy you picture having one night stands. I just know if he fools around he's going to end up with a bunch of girls liking him and causing a bunch of drama.
>>
>>28955562
Don't take this hair just sage and hide
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 480x318
>>28955562
He's in the wrong, but t.b.h you sound like the kind of woman who 1) picks shitbags for partners and 2) doesn't give a fuck about knowing somebody before getting involved with them. Probably vestiges of that hook-up mentality still at work there.

I wish you a speedy and stress-free divorce.
>>
>>28955631
And this is why you should drop girls who have a past of hooking up
>>
>>28955631

He's a good person.

He's been my best friend friend since middle school. The guys I were with were also good people too with good jobs and good education, I just didn't want anything serious at the time.

I'm the only girl my best friend has hooked up with. He wants a free pass to fuck other girls while we're engaged. He wants to try banging 'cosplay sluts' and 'gamer girls' and whatever nerdy girls that regularly attend anime conventions. I'm not really into anime or videogames, but I just like saving reaction images from anime/manga whenever I see them. I don't relate to my best friend hobby wise, but we've been together through many bad times. He was loyal to me even when I wasn't being a very good person. I was loyal to him when he was jobless and going through deep depression and my family was telling me that I just ditch him.
>>
>>28955782
>>28955562
Just let him. You're a whore anyway. Why would you care if other women like him, drama is only caused if he brings them into your life.

Sounds like you're afraid of your beta provider realizing he's not even remotely in love with you, just desperate.
Sage btw
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 575x431
>>28955782
Your criteria for what makes a good person are so fucking warped as a result of your addled slut mind. Just because someone's been your friend a long time does not make them a suitable partner. Ditto the fact that someone has a good job or a good education. I hope what I assume are your relatively good looks hold out, because once your pussy privilege dried up the world is going to get real ugly real fast for you.
>>
Serious, non-robot advice:

If he can't commit to you, don't bother marrying him. You might have to compromise here by letting him put it in your ass.
>>
>>28955827

I don't want him thinking he's in love with another girl just because they play guitar and videogames together. He has never had casual hook ups before so he's not going to know what he's going into. If he messes up, he's just going to end up embarrassing himself when multiple girls reject him.
>>
He's a faggot for trying to pull that shit but you're a disgusting whore and he should never have considered a relationship with you to begin with.
>>
>>28955562
Why do you think it's okay for you to post here, slut?

>>>/adv/
>>>/b/
>>>/cgl/
>>>/trash/

stupid fucking cunt
>>
1. he will cheat on you if you say no, and I can't blame him
2. he'd be a stupid cuck to marry a slut that's had 400+ cocks while he's only had one loose roastie
3. chances are, other women will be able to smell that he isn't a virgin and they will be attracted to him, then he might realize he can actually do better than marry a slut and he may dump you. you realize this on a subconcious level and fear it
4. you are a whore, post this on /cgl/ or /soc/ or something
>>
>>28955562
If he feels the need to fool around he's not ready to get married. It's as simple as that. You need to talk to him and tell him that. It's okay for him to want to experience hook ups and dating, but he has to make a choice.

It's either getting married with you or experiencing hook ups and dating. If he doesn't pick you and you only, he's not ready to get married.
>>
>>28956880

I've dated 3 people, but been with 7 different guys when I was single. It's really not that big of a number. It's normal for people to have had around 10 partners by their late 20's. I do fear losing him as a friend if someone goes wrong with what he wants to do.
>>
>>28957412

>It's normal for people to have had around 10 partners by their late 20's.

"What's your number? According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59, women have an average of four sex partners during their lifetime; men have an average of seven."

Source: National Center for Health Statistics

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/37853719/ns/health-sexual_health/t/surprising-sex-statistics/
>>
>>28957440
I was watching a podcast the other day, the girl said she had slept with 60 guys but only considered a girl a slut if she had slept with 100.

Amazing what they'll say to convince themselves ain't it?
>>
Slut = being emotionally manipulative . Has multiple sex partners which many are emotionally invested. Ambiguous about her intentions. Probably has more than 1 boyfriend.

Sexually active = having multiple sex partners, but makes it clear that she doesn't want anything serious.
>>
>>28957440
If you go by baby boomer standards she's correct. As much as they love to spit the bible shit boomers were degenerate as fuck
>>
>>28955562
I'm not going to read that shit but I will tell you to do the same thing I would do in a reverse situation and that would be to dump that person.

I fucking love that, You're going to learn a valuable lesson now on how to go your own way and never get baited by a person you don't truly know.

Did you know your BF would do something like this? No? Then you didn't know him before, and now you know him a little better than before. Imagine when you really know him. Just dump him,

People who have more sexual partners are more likely to divorce. So if he wants it now before you get married, you are asking for divorce, and you don't want to raise kids in a divorced household.
>>
>>28955562
Can you really blame him for feeling that way though?

That's the strangest thing about your post, how you seem to lack any human empathy.
>>
>>28958662

Would you let your husband fuck prostitutes on his bachelor party just because you're the only girl he has ever been with?
>>
>>28958526

Finace is my best friend who I have known since middleschool. We have been good friends for over 10 years. I'm the only girl he has ever been with so he feels a bit bad that he never got to experience casual sex , one night stands, and teenage love. He wants a free pass to at least try casual sex with one other girl before being fully committed to me. He feels jealous that I had 10 partners while he has had only had me.
>>
>>28955562
I hope you really want kids but only have miscariages.
>>
>>28955562
jesus fucking christ kill yourself
please pretty plz just do it
>>
>>28959008
That does not answer my question.

Can you at least understand *why* he feels like this?
>>
>>28958445
If that is what you seriously have to tell yourself.

Why any man would marry a girl who thinks casual sex is okay is totally beyond me.
>>
>>28959254
That relationship will not work out break it off. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but your post sounds like a literal troll. Yeah, it's that bad. It won't work out if you are being serious here.
>>
>>28959618

It's 2016.

Casual sex is fine as long as it's clear that the person doesn't want anything serious. It's pretty common past the late 20's.
>>
http://www.xvideos.com/video10028241/real_busty_asian_masseuse_tugs_dick
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.