[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1463536000599.jpg (78 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1463536000599.jpg
78 KB, 657x527
Who /insomnia and schizophrenia/ here?

I've started to Hallucinate physical objects and people.
>>
File: 1386874943318.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1386874943318.png
94 KB, 396x385
THEY SAY I HAVE AUTISM, BUT I SAY MORE LIKE RAWTISM
>>
>>28955494
>putting "severe" in front of it
Kill yourself, my man.
>>
Could anybody with diagnosed autism spectrum or mental disorders (personality disorders, schizophrenia, etc.) describe how they were diagnosed?
>Methods of diagnosis (doctor's observations, questionnaires, etc.)
>Criteria for your disorder and how your doctor found that you met that criteria
>Any advice on how to objectively find out if you have a disorder?
>>
Primarily Obsessional Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Anxiety
Avoidant Personality
Depression
>>
>>28955574
OP here. I was diagnosed in fairview's psych ward by a psychiatrist. I basically just told him stories about my experiences.
He informed me that what I was experiencing paranoia, not anxiety.
>>
SAY I HAVE AUTISM, I SAY MORE LIKE RAWTISM
>>
I wish I had schizophrenia. I live by myself in a run down apartment and would love to have some company, whether it was hallucinations or auditory. Anything at all to make me less lonely, even if they were awful.
>>
I took some medecine some days ago to stop pain in my body, I also played a lot of Dark Souls 3. All night I woke up seeing invaders coming in my bedroom with the spine armor. I began to sweat a lot and the temperature was really really hot. It did this all night.
Today I wanted to take a nap but ended up with sleep paralysis. First I was just dreaming then I was in an awoken state but couldn't move, but I was also dreaming a bit. Then I felt hand on my neck, trying to tickle but this quicly turned into a bad feeling, it began to hurt me and I though the hands were going to strangle me. I had to do a tremendous effort to wake up. I woke up breathing nervously and turning around in my bed, trying to stay calm. Can still feel the hands.
>>
>>28955470
>he has physical imaginary friends

NORMIEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Capture.png (276 KB, 1673x808) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
276 KB, 1673x808
AHAHAHAHAAHHAA THIS NIGGGA DELETED HIS POST
>>
I'm a bit worried I've been misdiagnosed. The psychologist said I had depression and severe anxiety, but I still get really strange thoughts from time to time and sometimes they really do take over my actions
>>
I'm pretty worried I'll develop degenerative and debilitating Schizophrenia. I'm in a really shitty place mentally rn as is.

My inner voice is telling me stuff like unbuckle my seatbelt in the car and open the door, to beat my grandmother to death, to knock myself unconscious etc

Depression and anxiety are high. doc put me on Lexapro about 11 days ago. Not sure it's working. Scared to tell my therapist a lot of this stuff.

I'm only 20, this is how it starts, isn't it?
>>
>>28955695
As someone who has schizophrenia, and spent a while in a psychiatric ward, I would say you wouldn't want it.

It's absolutely terrifying.
>>
>>28956473
Well he did say he was depressed and paranoid. I can't imagine how he must live his life if one "kill you're self" post is enough to trigger him, top kek.
>>
>think i see people out the corner of my eyes, think i'm going to get beaten up or killed, voice in my head is a real asshole all the time, can't sleep
>doctor decides i can't be schizophrenic by the fact that i didn't get taken there by someone else, and treats me for depression + sleep deprivation instead

was it right of her to do that
>>
>>28956838
she's a shit doctor
>>
>>28957386
i guess, and the zopiclone was shit too
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.