[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>psychosis sets in Who else /psychosis/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1449977276810.gif (1 MB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
1449977276810.gif
1 MB, 500x620
>psychosis sets in

Who else /psychosis/ here?
>>
i sometimes wish i could get sent to a mental health facility so i wouldn't have to find a job, but then i realize i'd just come out even less employable than i am now
>>
>>28955464
>be actually mentally ill
>see posts like this
kill yourself histrionic
>>
I periodically get psychosis
>>
>>28955558
I have a diagnosed mental disorder.
>>
>>28955596
BPD or "schizo" detected

ypu don't have psychosis, you special snowflake fuck.
Meth, flakka and heroin, along with family history of mental health, lead me to be one of the VERY few people with actual diagnosed psychosis, not "psychotic symptoms"

It is cringey to see people like you use it as a fashion statement
>>
File: smug6.png (166 KB, 833x789) Image search: [Google]
smug6.png
166 KB, 833x789
>>28955699
>I'M THE SPECIALEST SNOWFLAKE OF ALL NOT YOU!!
You don't even know him. I hope you feel special though, because clearly that's what you're going for.
>>
>>28955797
>>28955596
totally not samefaggot
>im the specialest snowflake not all of you
im not the one making threads about it like you, sissyboy

i know im garbage
>>
File: topkek.png (23 KB, 736x283) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
23 KB, 736x283
>>28955836
>samefagging
lol keep telling yourself that.
At least you know that you're garbage.
>>
>>28955898

Lel suck my huge cock you little bitch.
>>
>>28955464
Only experienced hardcore phycosis twice. It's very strange and unreal, my ears completely shut off and I couldn't hear anything besides my own thoughs, which were extremely suicidal at the time. It's like a 3rd person view but from your eyes. 3/10, would not do again.
>>
Psychosis here

Who else /utopian-psychosis/ here
>>
Schizo here. Psychosis is so much fun. All that mania leading up to the insanity is the only time I feel alive. Of course, it becomes scary and confusing once your beliefs become unrelated to reality and you're painting on the walls with your own shit, blood and cum and your parents call the police to take you to the hospital and they tase you and cuff you and treat you like an animal.

All in all, 5/10 experience. Beginning part is 10/10, ending is 1/10.
>>
>garbage trucks sound like screams

Not fun
>>
There is no free will and all you stupid morons arguing in this thread are just arguing because a bunch of chemicals rushing through a blob of jelly in your skull are forcing you to argue.

I had no choice but to type that. My atoms made me do it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.