[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bee 20 >Spend more than 40 hours a week gaymin >Grill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: wroar.jpg (14 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
wroar.jpg
14 KB, 240x160
>Bee 20
>Spend more than 40 hours a week gaymin
>Grill is not interested in gaymin but is more than happy to watch
>Can't really talk about the hobby I spend so much of my life doing and it really bothers me
Has R9K dated a gaymer grill? What was it like?
>>
>>28955273
>Has R9K dated
Im gonna stop you right there.
If anyone has ever dated, they need to get the fuck off my board pronto.
>>
do you think basing your identity around video games is a good idea

do you think any girl basing her identity around video games is good idea

think of all the girls you see online who say that they do so

think of how they act and what they actually do it for

money, validation, attention

now think of a girl like that in your life
>>
>>28955310
> I like to act like the R9K meme I saw on Facebook
>>28955354
Allow me to reiterate Has anyone dated someone with gaming as a major hobby or part of their life? Does it make conversing better or the relationship boring as a whole?
>>
>>28955390
>R9K meme
>kikebook

Stop talking, normie. Of course you'd want to suck Kikerbergs jew cock.

Just get the fuck off my board and never breathe again, normalshit.
>>
I dated a game grill. She spends most of her days on them. She's a little mentally unstable and protective of me.the conversation was okay.
>>
>>28955273
>Can't really talk about the hobby I spend so much of my life doing

What's stopping you exactly?
>>
File: 1415263206100.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1415263206100.png
273 KB, 600x583
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, NORMALSHIT. I CAN BARELY GET A GIRL TO NOTICE ME LET ALONE GET THEM IN MY HOUSE AND WATCH FUCKING VIDEO GAMES, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.