[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, it's time this started being brought up. I hardly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1080
Alright, it's time this started being brought up. I hardly see it talked about.

"Certain people" (women) are getting ever-increasing outlandish expectations for their partner.

A chick sees a photo of a guy fist-pumping while lifting his wife up during the wedding, goes "Wow I want that!", shares the pic on Facebook and goes "My man better be this excited to marry me!"

She sees an article written by some Cosmopolitan dingus that lists "50 Traits You Should Look For In A Romantic Partner". She shares the goddamn thing and adds it to her list of wants and needs.

You see where this is going. Basically, social media is making it infinitely easier for girls' expectations to quickly balloon to impossible to fulfill. And if you bring this up? "You just ain't worthy of her then!"

These expectations lead to fast breakups, or in this depraved culture, cucking the guy because she'll convince herself he wasn't satisfying her list of 300+ things she needs in a man.

Good luck out there guys...
>>
File: image.jpg (956 KB, 1400x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
956 KB, 1400x800
>good luck out there

No need, I'm comfy inside.
>>
File: 54561351321.jpg (30 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
54561351321.jpg
30 KB, 480x336
>>28955081
>Good luck out there
The only way to win this rigged game is to stop playing it
>>
File: rzulta.jpg (7 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
rzulta.jpg
7 KB, 128x128
i am a good looking manbaby who makes 60k/year and still lives with mommy.

got myself gf and fuck tinder whores on the reg

only ever pay for myself on dates

if i am not fucking some bitch i am playing roguelikes (very autistic rpgs) or get drunk with my best friend

checkmate women lol
>>
>>28955081
Yet you faggots want a virgin, qt gf who will remain pure and watch you eat hot pockets and play vidya while you sit on your ass all day?
>>
>>28955218

Pretty much. I don't like hot pockets and we would play vidya together and smoke weed and watch anime.
>>
File: 1457380041707.jpg (79 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1457380041707.jpg
79 KB, 800x800
>>28955218
If women can have standards why can't we?
>>
>>28955218
Seems like more reasonable than women who want a demi god.
>>
>>28955081
You know these girls arent being literal right?

The wedding thing is a joke and they dont expect you to have all of the "50 traits" calm down OP
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.