[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that by acting beta you're enabling women to thrive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 780x927) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 780x927
Reminder that by acting beta you're enabling women to thrive in their horrid ways
>ITT discussion about women and their disgusting nature
>inb4 fembots
>>
Not really. There is no "beta bux" or safety net. So we just enable the first part and they are left wondering about the part that's supposed to come after.
>>
>>28955010
>implying you can't pretend you're going to settle with her and then ditch her after 3~5 fucks
>>
>>28955040
Beta boys and their orbiting ways enable women to act like attention whores
All that attention boosts their egos beyond reason
>>
>>28955092

Precisely. So they and we have all the fun, and when it's time for the "I'm ready for this now" stage, aka beta bux, they will see that it didn't quite work out as originally planned.
>>
>>28955010

Nobody accused women of being virtuous, but I have been called a creep and a loser because I didn't hit on women or give them attention.

Just remember that. You can't just "get rid of your beta ways" or "ignore women", they will find a way to leech on to you and annoy you. Other guys too never fuck off with the "why don't you go ask her out bro" shit.
>>
>>28955010
there's technically no problem with settling with a used up stacey if you're a used up chad who's spent their last 15 years being the cock carousel

and there is technically nothing wrong with being a beta and settling for a used up stacey AS LONG AS it's not permanent, since all that really makes you is one of the later cocks on the carousel the stacey rides

sure it might make her bitter, resentful or hate herself but you stand a good chance of getting away with pretending to be just another carousel cock and not the betabux she's been looking for, especially if you tap into her usual conditioning when it comes to interacting with chads
>>
I think these "nights" she is talking about are within the same week.
I mean she still ends up with chad but theyre just sleeping.
>>
anyone else here identify as an /asexual/ ?
Shit is so cash when stacies get their roasties in a twist because a non-chad isn't tripping over them
Women are nothing but shallow creatures that ruin men's lives in some aspect no mater what
>>
Story
>manage to score a date some how
>she's some tumblr tier girl but it's whatever
>she talks about sexism and Equality
>just agree with her
>waiter comes to see if we need the check while she's in the bathroom
>tell him to bring two separate checks
>date comes back to two checks on the table and looks at me and said she didn't bring her wallet because she was expecting me to pay because I'm a dude
>laugh at her as a mention equality and leave her there to fend for herself
>>
>>28955010
>be me
>mutual friend is girl who graduated college
>spoiled, rich dog-faced bitch whose dad is paying for her PhD in psychology (top kek)
>casually admits that she's been raped twice
>casually admits she's fucked 36 guys throughout college
>mfw

Its absolutely disgusting dude. So much cock in all her holes. That's alot of jizz man. Also, the rape thing is probably bullshit. Girls are literally willing to admit they were "raped" as some kind of medal for their tough wymyn struggles.

Don't get married, just pump n dumb. Cut off contact etc. They are not worth anything more than that. Force society to readjust itself or let them suffer as spinsters.
>>
>>28955419

Feminism is just a natural extension of female privilege. Have you ever noticed how pretty much all women want to benefit from feminism + chivalry, simultaneously?

Take this as a lesson for life. This especially goes for western women: They are children. They envy men, they have a weird angst against men, they never leave men alone, and they want men to put them on a pedestal yet also treat them as "equals". Women are spoiled children in adult bodies.
>>
>>28955419
You're doing god's work anon, well done, well done.
>>
>>28955010
I can't really greentext because alot of shit happened but basically a childhood "friend" cucked me multiple times with who i thought where my friends and last year i told her to fuck off, she told the police i raped her and i got off because i had a good lawyer and her story was fucked and obiously just doing it out of spite

She didn't get any jail time or anything, they just dropped the case, she came to my house a few weeks after and apologized and i let her be my friend again, then a few days later she said she wanted to fuck and i said no thinking she would just say i raped her again, and she started slapping me so i beat the fuck out of her, i did a few years in prison and i still believe i did the right thing, most women are fucking trash
>>
>>28955419
>I'm the man, I should make more money.
>I'm the man, I should pay.
Its chivalry when they like it, and sexism when they don't.
>>
File: 1464152820777.jpg (83 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464152820777.jpg
83 KB, 400x400
You did, anon. She deserved that beating
>>
>>28955853
OK, apparently it got rid of my reply to you. This was meant for >>28955607
>>
By becoming alpha you are rewarding women for their bad behavior.
>>
>>28955040
>There is no "beta bux"
What are you talking about? Of course there is
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.