[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /outtadopamine/ here? I've been doing mass amounts of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
Who /outtadopamine/ here? I've been doing mass amounts of drugs for 10 years now. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>28954737
Are you the guy who posted the "who /used to be attractive/ here" thread?
>>
>>28954757
yeah lmao how the fuck did you remember that?
>>
stopped using ritalin/concerta. no way to livewith ritalin more than 6 months with those side effects.
gotta relax the dopamines senpai.
>>
>>28955401
concerta is garbage dude. Vyvanse/adderall is much better
>>
>>28955456
everyone is not living in the US.
>>
>>28955475
They dont have vyvanse in other countries?
>>
>>28954737
i know that feel bro, smoking weed every day along with taking various other things every few weeks has left me feeling severely retarded. Been sober 3 years and I still cant string a sentence together in person.
>>
>>28955620
That sounds like a hellish existence. Not to be a dick but why haven't you killed yourself yet? I know I am
>>
Weed, benzos and very occasionally opiates.
I was severely depressed before I started drugs, I become severely depressed when I take tolerance breaks. If I were to completely stop doing any drugs I'd probably kill myself. It's like I'm unable to produce dopamine naturally.
>>
>>28955742
I quit drugs so my friends and family still have some hope in me. I haven't told them the only reason I quit was because I was extremely paranoid and had hallucinations just from the weed. Plus i'm a beta faggot who is afraid of death
>>
>>28955904
Man I know that feel all too well. I was always callin the cops because I thought people were coming to kill me, I could hear them all the time everywhere I went and at worse times I could literally fucking see them. Hears the song im listening to right now lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFZyACvDss

But yeah, idk if you got as bad as I did, im just ready to die by heroin OD, any other way I've been too much of a pussy afraid of it hurting
>>
>>28955831
I was wondering how many others were riding in this boat. My life before daily drug use was horrible, during administration I feel content, and after if I retain sobriety I go back to the same horrible state. So I don't feel like I'm misleading others when I say drug abuse is helpful but not the answer.
>>
>>28954737
is it possible to reset your dopamine levels?
>>
>>28955998
have you looked into the helium way? It sounds like a nice (although fairly expensive) way to go out.
>>
How do orgasms feel OP?
>>
>>28956045
I invite you to Google what an operon is. The short answer is no, but you can get close.
>>
Are drugs really your problem....or are your problems your problems?

Drugs help.
>>
>>28956070
Yeah man, I heard they got oxygen in them now to prevent that. Either way its too expensive for me at this point. I got a friend who wants to heroin OD too in a couple months comin down sayin he'll pay for everything
>>
>>28954737
Just an hero instead.
>>
>>28956080
on or off drugs? I don't really get the question

>>28956107
Probably both dude, shit got so disgusting.
>>
>>28956114
I am in two months, fuck this meme of a life.
>>
Drugs can become a big problem. But I don't think peoples problems start because of drugs. They start drugs because they have problems. So in the end they are just people with problems and we need to help people when they have a problem.
>>
>>28956143
I imagine orgasms feel shit if you have massively downregulated dopamine receptors since during an orgasm your body releases dopamine.

So does it? Or do you still feel good during an orgasm?
>>
>>28955579
No. Ritalin, Concerta and Modafinil. These are prescribed to ADHD patients. At least in EU as i know.
>>
>>28956109
I think you can still buy them without oxygen from overseas which was my plan although the canisters leak gas so it's not like I could decide to do it when i feel like it. Fair enough with the OD, i imagine going out with someone who wants the same will be a nicer experience.
>>
File: 1434943015345.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1434943015345.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>28956199
Idk man, I feel OK I guess. It's mainly before and right after that I go back to feeling like straight GARBAGE. Like I have to have fucked my body up, I even look fucked up now. Orgasms aren't anything special these days senpai, just ready to gooooooo. It's hard even making threads and posts like these man. takes a lot of energy
>>
>>28956235
Aren't you afraid they wont do it? Like they chicken out and they live and you die.

There's messed up people out there right?
>>
>>28956235
Yeah it is nice to have a suicide bro

>>28956298
For me I'm more worried about waking up and finding that nigga dead. Especially since I have a higher tolerance, idek if thats murder or what since I'll be getting the drugs and shooting him up
>>
File: 1463526013454.png (965 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463526013454.png
965 KB, 1080x1920
Bumpin with tits
>>
>>28954737
lol thats not how it works
>>
>>28957124
Tell me how it works then fag
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.