[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw parents did not let me go outside when i was 12yo >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: feel.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7 KB, 645x773
>tfw parents did not let me go outside when i was 12yo
>they did not let me have friends
>they did not let me go to my friends houses because muh cars muh gipsies
>18 yo right now
>tfw no friends
>social anxiety
>virgin and kissless
>mom is angry because i did not let my house for 8 months
>she wanna send me to a psychiatrist
what the fuck is happening, my life is a shit because she is a fucking helicopter mom
she did not let me do nothing when i was teenager
im not ugly at all

what should i do?

i dont wanna kill myself yet
>>
>>28954613
probably deny yourself
>>
>not ugly at all

Yup
>>
You can turn this to your advantage by telling the psychiatrist what you told us, so it blows up in their faces.
They get a psychiatrist to find out what your problem is only to have the very psychiatrist they hired say "It's you"
>>
>>28955153
His parents are the ones who are paying the psychiatrist, he is not to bite the hands that feed him.
>>
>>28955311
*not going to.
>>
>>28955311
please tell me you're just pretending to be retarded
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.