[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this was considered ripped 50 years ago What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 29
File: seanconnerygoldfinger.png (764 KB, 598x924) Image search: [Google]
seanconnerygoldfinger.png
764 KB, 598x924
>this was considered ripped 50 years ago

What went wrong?
>>
>>28954601
>james bond is unacceptably misogynist and terrible now
>you used to be able to get legal LSD and speed
>now we're a bunch of techcomm zombie drones working all day for the cash to keep the internet feed on
the future sucks
>>
File: farnese-hercules.jpg (40 KB, 640x606) Image search: [Google]
farnese-hercules.jpg
40 KB, 640x606
>This was considered ripped 2500 years ago

What went wrong!?
>>
>>28954632
You're working extra hard for the future of tomorrow filthy goyim!!! Don't you want your children to have a great life!?!?!? -whips you-
>>
File: shkreli.jpg (30 KB, 675x475) Image search: [Google]
shkreli.jpg
30 KB, 675x475
>this was considered a meme 1 year ago

What went wrong?
>>
>>28954601
that wasn't considered ripped though, even back then they had bodybuilders who were actually considered ripped

still, I'm quite sure bonds physique was still pretty desirable. Not fat, broad shoulders, well defined chin.
>>
>>28954601
I wish I could go back in time to when men were expected to be men, not prissy image obsessed faggots who spend more time working out, buying clothes and doing their hair than they do actually improving themselves and the world around them.
>>
>>28954778
you're wishing for things you don't understand
>>
File: limp.png (101 KB, 213x491) Image search: [Google]
limp.png
101 KB, 213x491
>>28954778
>not prissy image obsessed faggots who spend more time working out, buying clothes and doing their hair

No one forces you to do any of that shit. Quit whining faggot.
>>
>>28954799
I'm 65 years old.
>>
I'm a woman and that's still my ideal body type desu senpai.
>>
>>28954601
I wonder what its like to be a mega chad who grows old, to "lose it".
>>
>>28954778
Me too.
Men now days are weird.
I would love to marry a strong, loving, leader-type man and be a homemaker and mother and live on a farm.
Fuck competing for a stupid condo in a crowded city that you have to spend 30 years working full time and never seeing your kids just to pay off.
>>
>>28954902
Good luck. There are still some out there, but mostly it's the aforementioned people obsessed with their image. Find a guy with a trade skill, you'll get what you want.
>>
>>28954902
>I would love to marry a chad
No way! That's so shocking!
>>
>>28954849
then I'd say kill yourself for not understanding these things while being that old

but you're gonna die soon anyway
>>
>>28954933
Yeah I hope to meet someone at church
>>28954951
A Chad is a weird guy who wants anal sex and drinks beer.
>>
>>28954601
He's wearing a wig here.
>>
>>28954838
No one can force you to do anything, but the expectation is there. It isn't realistic.

>>28954799
Enlighten me, if you've got it all figured out.
>>
>>28954778
Please do tell us what it is you do to improve the world around you.

Go ahead :-)
>>
>>28955027
>Drinking alcohol is bad
What?
>>
>>28955105
Not that poster, but alcohol is for literal retards. No one even remotely sane should drink.
>>
>>28955134
From what I can remember many of the greatest minds were alcoholics. Plus none of us here are particularly sane.
>>
>>28955066

>No one can force you to do anything

Yeah, they actually can.

People force others to do stuff all the time.

And "convincing" someone to do something is pretty much the same as forcing them.
>>
>>28955027
No, chad is literally what you described. And if you think your strong, leader type guy wouldnt drink beer or want new things in bedroom, you are very mistaken.
>>
>>28954662
>This was considered an attractive penis 2500 years ago

WHAT

WENT

WRONG
>>
>>28955184
I don't know what you're trying to argue here.
>>
>>28954778
Chad has a naturally good body, thus no self image issues because he has nothing to hate about himself.
>>
>>28955134
Drinking turns off autism.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 675x559
>>28954632
>>you used to be able to get legal LSD and speed

Stop this ride I want to get off
>>
>>28955268
I used to believe this meme.
>>
>>28955235

John Harvey Kellogg.
>>
>>28954632

You can still get legal speed if you have an ADD diagnosis.

It's just completely unregulated, untested speed from India sold at your local CVS, because the FDA doesn't actually test the generic drugs it approves.

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2014/12/03/expose-reveals-why-we-no-longer-trust-all-generic-drugs/

Your tax dollars at work, people.
>>
>tfw you will never get fucked by sean connery

wheres my god damn virtual reality
>>
u fokin wot m8
>>
>>28954778
>working out isn't improving yourself
Want to know how I know you're a lardass?
>>
>>28955105
I am that poster. Alcohol is a mind altering substance
>>
File: pussy galore.jpg (138 KB, 640x500) Image search: [Google]
pussy galore.jpg
138 KB, 640x500
>>28954601
He was a bodybuilder before Bond
>>
>>28955555

originally witnessed
>>
>>28955134
t. Shut-in virgin with no friends
>>
>>28955555
Checkeddddd gawdamn
Quint 5s. Also this, Connery was a famous bodybuilder in Scotland before acting.
>>
>>28955193
You're retarded. Anal sex is literally ruining your wife's rectum. For what? Pleasure? I'm not going to mess up my bowel habits and suffer greatly with an enema then anal.

Alcohol destroys your mind and ability to reason. How can you lead a family with a mind stunting and handicapping drink???
>>
>>28955543
And? Your mind doesnt exactly stay in the same state when you're sober.
>>
>>28955528
I'm not out of shape, I have a very physically demanding job that keeps me fit. I'm saying that there are much more important things than your appearance you should be concerned with. Most people won't get fat and grossly out of shape if they eat healthily and act like normal people and go outside.

>>28955096
I work with Heifer. :-)
>>
>>28955644
Yes it does if you avoid crap foods and take care of yourself.
>>
>>28955595
>t. Faggot redditor
Not that guy by the way.
>>
>>28955664
Pretty sure people were drinking alcohol long before reddit was a thing. Fucking retard.
>>
>>28955656
No it doesn't. Hormone and chemical levels constantly change for a variety of uncontrollable reasons
>>
>>28955682
That's natural and normal, though. Drinking alcohol and getting drunk isn't. Are you autistic?
>>
>>28955678
I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about how you thought saying he has no friends is an effective insult. Clearly you're new here.
>>
>>28955235
little penise was a signe of nobolity and high social stature because big cock was for the savage and barbarians that's why the statue and painting of that time have normal/litlle penise because their were not nigger
>>
>>28955636
>I'm not going to mess up my bowel habits and suffer greatly with an enema then anal.
Try explaining that to those tall, strong Chads that you admire so much. They'll kick your ass to he curb and find a girl willing to do anal. Its not like your special to them, just another girl in a long list of girls.
>>
>>28955698
Animals get drunk and high in nature.
>>
>>28955649
>working out is strictly for appearance
Fatass confirmed.
>>
>>28955734
Doesn't make it natural. Animals have gay sex in nature too, but that doesn't make it natural or normal to do so.
>>
>>28955743
If you work out for any reason other than your job (like military or something) or to look good for women, you are an autist. End of story. There is no non-autistic reason to lift besides those two.
>>
>>28954601
Giant faggots taking supplements and roids to pretend that they're tough now. I'm built like a #2 pencil compared to those fat necked savages but have enough fight training to lay them out. Disgusting vapid idiots thinking muscles are the only thing they need.
>>
>>28955743
Most people work out strictly for appearance, the average person has no need to be able to lift more than 100 pounds.
>>
>>28955764
>This thing that occurs in nature, without any human or technological interference, isn't natural
Women are so fucking retarded holy shit. Learn what the definition of a word is before you try to use it. No wonder you want to be a housewife to a guy who does everything. You're literally top retarded for basic functions.
>>
>>28955767
>If you work out to be strong and fit and healthy then you're an autist
>Working out to look good for women is not autistic
Christ Almighty, now I remember why I stopped coming to this board.

>>28955781
Who the fuck wants to be the average person?
>>
File: 5.gif (555 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
555 KB, 555x555
>>28955555
hot diggidy damn
>>
>>28955636
> Alcohol destroys your mind and ability to reason. How can you lead a family with a mind stunting and handicapping drink???
How is having a few drinks when the day is done and all family affairs are taken care of going to impede leading a family when kids are already sleeping. Just because you drink sometimes doesn't mean you're stumbling around 24/7 drunk and jobless. Was your dad a drunk or something? Tbh your thinking in the right direction about family dynamics but you're a bit off the mark.
>>
>>28954601
Still the best male body type IMO.

>Functionally strong and healthy looking
>Fuzzy chest hair to run your hands through

Six pack abs make dudes look like aliens. All that obsessive effort for...what? It doesn't mean shit, they can't compete with strongmen or other specialized athletes in terms of physical skill. It's purely vanity.
>>
>>28955791
>>Working out to look good for women is not autistic
Its not. Its literally the only good reason to lift. If you care about looking good to other men then you're probably a closet homo.
>>
>>28955764
Bread isn't exactly natural either but it's in the bible. As is alcohol.
>>
File: Laughing mongrels.jpg (70 KB, 696x442) Image search: [Google]
Laughing mongrels.jpg
70 KB, 696x442
>>28955816
>Its not. Its literally the only good reason to lift.
>>
>>28954741
>physique
>well defined chin
>>
>>28955786
I'm not the female poster you think I am. You might want to google the word natural and actually read and understand the meaning behind the word, and why what you're saying is ignorant.
>>
>>28955816
It is autistic because if you can't get women without having muscles your prospects aren't that much better with them.
>>
>>28955764
Eyeglasses aren't natural
Electronics aren't natural
Posting on 4chan isn't natural
Get the fuck over it, nothing we do is """"natural"""" its just a buzzword that straight edge fags use because they don't know how to have fun.
>>
>>28954902
Becuase leader type men don't have jobs? Because farm houses are free?

Keep dreaming.
>>
>>28955850
You could go a step further, and say that anything that exists is natural. "natural' is a false classification.

If you think about it, plastic is natural.
>>
>>28955764
What makes it natural or normal then? when x% of people agree that it is?
>>
>>28954902
What would you have to offer to a man like that?
>>
>>28955850
Now you're moving goal posts because you are wrong. Thanks for playing.

I'm glad you think self inflicted brain damage is fun.
>>
>>28955838
>No argument
That's what I thought
>>28955848
>Women care about personality
Love this meme
Women date drug dealers, serial abusers, cheaters, and deadbeat dads who don't take care of their kids. Know why? Because women care about two things: looks and money. Looks because they want their babies to have good genes, and money to support the babies.
>>
>>28955883
>moving goal posts
Stop using terms you don't understand.
>>
>>28955764
What makes something natural by your silly definition then?
>>
>>28955885
>women care about personality
Never said this faggot. Its all about face and height. Muscles will only help a bit, they can't save the lost.
>>
>>28955911
Muscles are the only thing you can change though. If you're fucked in face and height what are you supposed to do? Just give up and accept eternal loneliness?
>>
>>28955885
>This post
Oh dear.
>>
>>28955814
>likes hairy dudes
>muscles are weeird uwu
basic buzzfeed bitch detected
>>
>>28955929
nigga plz. There are short/ugly man all over the globe with wives. maybe not Stacy, but wives. Stop believing in stupid shit.
>>
File: rambo-6.jpg (18 KB, 454x340) Image search: [Google]
rambo-6.jpg
18 KB, 454x340
>>28954601
>What went wrong?
Schwarzenegger and Stallone showed up.
>>
>>28955885
A small percentage of women do make personality a top priority, but you'll probably never meet one, because they're swiftly taken and kept by fellas who aren't total shitsocks.
>>
>>28955941
Go ahead and point out what's wrong with it, retard.
>>
>>28955814
>It doesn't mean shit, they can't compete with strongmen or other specialized athletes in terms of physical skill.
Someone should tell 90% of the guys playing in the NBA. this is pure nonsense.
>>
>>28955965
Every single bit of it. From the claim that lifting for women isn't autistic, to the claim that women only care about looks and money and nothing else.
>>
>>28955929
Yes. Grow some fucking balls and stop floundering around like a pathetic fish out of water, trying to become something you aren't, trying to compete in a game you weren't meant to have a chance in. Try to find contentment on your own terms.
>>
>>28955984
>From the claim that lifting for women isn't autistic,
Again, you're really fucking stupid. Do you think muscle entropy doesn't affect women?
>>
>>28955954
>Passive aggressive beta male tries to defend m'lady's honor
>N-not all girls are l-like that
>Subtle jab about muh soggy knees at the end
How pathetic
>>
>>28955717
I TOLD YOU I DONT WANT CHADS BECAUSE THEY DRINK AND HAVE ANAL SEX
>>
>>28955984
Give me one good reason to lift other than looking good for women or for your job.
If you actually believe women care about things other than looks or money then you're delusional and have probably never had a serious relationship with a girl.
Women
>>
>>28956008
What the fuck are you babbling about? You utter fucking spastic. I didn't say that women don't like muscles. I said that getting muscles solely to impress women is for autists. Learn to read, you thick cunt.
>>
>>28956022
>muh bible

Christcucks. Born in le wrong generation.
>>
>>28956022
Well if you don't want a Chad then you won't get a "strong leader" type guy. Sorry. Better get over it now.
>>
>>28956008
*atrophy

damn spell check
>>
>>28955990
Fuck off Chad. You just want less competition.
>>
>>28956011
You're saying that as if he was wrong.
Come on robots, stop talking about shit you never experienced, how don't you get bored already?

For people who spend their days doing nothing in their mothers basements, you all seem to think you're experts on women, men, social dynamics, what's natural and what's not, and all other shit you "contemplate" but never actually experience.

Compared to the ridiculous self pity, hatred, blame games and whatnot, I find the fact you're so delusional the most cringy.
>>
>>28956036
>Strength
>Fitness
>Protections
>Protection of your family
>Trains discipline
>Endurance
>When you son says "My dad can beat up your dad" he won't be lying

>If you actually believe women care about things other than looks or money then you're delusional and have probably never had a serious relationship with a girl.
It's funny you say this because only someone who's never had any social interaction with a woman could think it to be true. Trying to cover your ass pre-emptively won't save face here. You still look like a bitter retard Elliot Rodger twat that women don't even glance at.
>>
>>28956036
>Give me one good reason to lift other than looking good for women or for your job.
>deter muscle atrophy
>cardiovascular health
>endorphins good for mental health
>improved physical performance in labor and sport

Give me one good reason not to lift.

You can't
>>
>>28955805
You let the devil into your mind every time you drink. Every time you drink, you yield control of your thoughts to the devil. If Jesus comes while you are still drinking you will cry for the rocks to fall on your head.

Jesus never drank wine. He drank "new wine" which had like a drop of alcohol in it, maybe .000000000000001%. Not wine like today.
>>
>>28955372
Thank you for posting this. This stuff needs to be attacked more.
>>
>>28956088
>>Strength
Only matters for your job.
>>Fitness
Don't need to be ripped to be fit.
>>Protections
>>Protection of your family
This is related to impressing women, retard.
>>Trains discipline
Who the fuck cares??
>>Endurance
Again, only matters for your job, or maybe sex, which is related to impressing women
>>When you son says "My dad can beat up your dad" he won't be lying
You're a massive faggot.
>only someone who's never had any social interaction with a woman could think it to be true
Only someone who's never seriously known a woman could think woman care about personality or anything else besides money and looks.
>>
>>28955879
I Cook and clean. I am cute, not fat. I work a good job and have $40k in savings. I will take your elderly parents in and teach them how to eat and live healthfully so they grow old strong and capable without Alzheimer's, and can die with a clear mind surrounded by everyone they love at home telling them their last wishes in exact detail. Also I do crafts. And I am friendly and kind.
>>
>>28954849
No you're not

Originaldo commento
>>
>>28955966
Hm, in the NBA you seem to be right. A lot of them look like they have a naturally thin build so ab muscle definition is more visible.

However, an NBA player could kick the average appearance-focused gym rat's ass any day of the week. They look like that because that's the result of training to be good at what they do. The point was more that it's stupid to chase an ideal with no physical purpose behind it other than "aesthetics." That's not attractive, it's vain and shallow.
>>
>>28956084
I have experienced it. I don't give if a fuck if you think I'm lying or not.
>>
>>28955027
I'm a loser who drinks alcohol and wants anal, don't associate me with a chad
>>
>>28956185
Would you really reply then?
>>
>>28956146
>Only matters for your job
Wrong.
>Don't need to be ripped to be fit
Nope, but it sure helps.
>This is related to impressing women, retard.
Yes. Me fighting off a mugger alone in a dark alley is to impress women. Me protecting my child from danger is also to impress women. Definitely not to protect my offspring to ensure my genes are continued. Good job, retard.
>Who the fuck cares?
This is why you're fat and nobody loves you.
>Endurance only matters for your job and sex
Genuine question: Have you ever left your house?
>Being a role model for your son makes you a faggot
Faggot.
>Repeating the same thing again as if that will somehow make it true this time
I can tell you've never even been close enough to a woman to smell her perfume, you fucking autist.
>>
>>28956011
>beta male
>male

Honey, I have some bad news about that angry projection of yours...
>>
File: dondraper.jpg (81 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
dondraper.jpg
81 KB, 400x600
>>28954601

> mmm.... dat Dad body
>>
>>28956161
>However, an NBA player could kick the average appearance-focused gym rat's ass any day of the week
NBA are gym rats dumbass. Take a look at the physique of any non-lineman NFL player. They're complete gym rats. Take a look at any Olympic track and field athlete. Gym rats too. I could go on and on.

There is no difference between being in shape for aesthetics or performance. There is only being in shape. Both look the same. Lean is lean.

You are a complete retard who knows nothing about sports.
>>
>>28956161
>vain and shallow
Anyone who uses the word "shallow" has never, ever been in a relationship. And therefore, has no say on these matters.
>>
File: Dominique-Piñon.gif (210 KB, 888x456) Image search: [Google]
Dominique-Piñon.gif
210 KB, 888x456
Well back then most actors moved from stage to screen, meaning they focused on a different skill set and mostly wanted to emulate reality while acting.
There's been a shift particularly in Hollywood to directly ascending to movies, and as scripts become less wordy people want sexer actors, there are simply more people to choose and pick from so studios want the best looking people.
I don't know why American audiences prefer good-looking people instead of interesting actors, maybe there aren't enough good looking people in their real lives.
France has some really ugly actors that are celebrated, like Dominique Pinon, this is more common with European films.
>>
>>28956083
Robots aren't exactly competition.
>>
>>28956212
If you're a woman then you're opinion is completely irrelevant. Please leave, men are talking.
>>
>>28955331

> what is the darknet

Now anyone with no friends or connections can "only" get LSD literally delivered to their doorstep
>>
>>28956115
> Jesus never drank wine. He drank "new wine" which had like a drop of alcohol in it, maybe .000000000000001%. Not wine like today
Lol wtf
>>
>>28956250
>I don't know why American audiences prefer good-looking people instead of interesting actors,
Nice try. American films are exported and popular all over the world.
>>
>>28956222
>>28954601
My 30+ goals desu.
>>
File: 4mages.jpg (2 KB, 97x96) Image search: [Google]
4mages.jpg
2 KB, 97x96
>>28956256
>If you're a woman then you're opinion is completely irrelevant. Please leave, men are talking.

How are you 'robots' not embarrassed by shit like this?
>>
>>28954778

You've triggered /fit/
>>
>>28956230
You should take a look at some NFL guys. They don't all have six packs.
>>
>>28956256
Isn't this thread primarily ABOUT how ideals regarding mens' bodies have changed over the years? I mean, unless you're gay or get off more to seeing your ripped physique in the mirror than anything else, it seems like female opinion is relevant in this case.
>>
>>28956287
You do realize that modern society is the only one that values women's opinions?
>Those millions of years of society were just wrong, we got it right 40 years ago with feminism and the sexual revolution!
Kek
>>
>>28956313
>seems like female opinion is relevant in this case
Only when the psuedo-alpha males ITT approve of her opinion.
Notice how the girl who said she doesn't like muscles got more harassment than anyone.
>>
>>28956329
>Being old means it's good
You can't try to dismiss something based on a temporal argument while also lauding your own opinion based on a temporal argument.
>>
>>28956304
Every linebacker, running back, defensive end, corner back, wide out, tight end and safety does.

You know, the ones who are actually great athletes.
>>
>>28956357
Women have never contributed to society in the ways that men have.
>>
>>28956348
>psuedo-alpha males ITT
aka: beta out of shape neckbeards.
>>
>>28956410
Again with attacking arguments that haven't even been made. You're literally making shit up to get mad at. Re-evaluate your life.
>>
>>28956410
And men have never contributed to society in the ways that women have.

How are you not embarrassed of yourself? You sound like a complete mongoloid.
>>
>>28956275
Maybe that's the answer, universality.
People around the world can mutually appreciate a hard body better than anything else.
>>
ITT: out of shape faggots argue about whether working out is autistic or not, though they've never worked out a day in their lives
>>
>>28955555
Is that fucking Joseph Goebbels?
>>
>>28956348
Hey, if ya'll wanna suffer at the gym so you can look good for your one night stands at the bar, more power to you.
>>
>>28956431
Women don't contribute anything to society. Every great invention, discovery, or historical event was done by men. All of the work that makes society run, like construction workers, electricians, plumbers, coal miners, etc is done entirely by men.
>>
>>28956410
Try looking at it this way: everything men contributed during the past has led to this moment. It was men who gave women free speech and whatnot, same men who did other achievements which you brag about.

When those men decided women were their equals, they lost the ability to take that away. Also, they took that ability from you, because you're actually "worth" less then an average non basement-dwelling woman.
>>
>>28956434
Is it any mystery? People find lean in shape bodies attractive.

And I suppose sometimes a cartoonish hyperbolic version of that works well on screen.
>>
>>28956410#
And men have never contributed to society in the ways that women have.
Giving birth and making dinner?
>>
>>28956469
Men and women aren't the same dipshit.

Why do you expect them to be?

Get the idea out of your little neckbeard head.
>>
>>28956514
Why do I get called a neck beard for saying genders are equal? Isn't that an insult that feminists use towards misogynists?
>>
>>28956487
This guy is correct. When the inevitable societal collapse due to women being put into positions they weren't meant for occurs, maybe we'll learn or lesson for letting those idiots with vaginas have any control.
>>
>>28956534
Genders aren't equal. They're inherently different. Every reasonable adult understands this.

Spend some time away from crazy internet idiots.
>>
>>28955235
My penis looks like that, but it grows to a normal size when erect
>>
>>28956487
>you're actually "worth" less then an average non basement-dwelling woman.
But I have a decent job and I'm in school. On the other hand most of the girls I went to high school with never went to college or got a job, and instead moved in with their boyfriends who were 10 years older than them and started pumping out babies that they don't have the money to take care of.
Why do you faggots like you believe all women are 100% blameless in every situation and can do no wrong?
>>
>>28956534
>genders are equal
In what sense?
>>
>>28956567
Why do you start with the pretense that life is fair or should be?

Grow up.
>>
>>28956557
>Every reasonable adult understands this.
Oh really, try going to your boss and saying women are inferior, see if you keep your job.
>>
>>28955942
>basic hairless /fit/izen detected

I'm not sure what you're butthurt about? Unless you're hairless as a wee babe and naturally ripped. Then I suppose it'd make sense.
>>
>>28956583
I never said that. Try not being illiterate next time
Only point I was refuting is that women are somehow "worth" more than I am.
>>
>>28956602
I've noticed that psuedo-alphas really love to hate on guys who have body hair. No idea why. Probably assmad over lack of testosterone.
>>
>>28956587
I don't have a boss, but why would anyone do that?

There are lots of things in life that while they may be true, you can't say out of general diplomacy.

Again, every reasonable adult understands this.
>>
>>28956607
>Only point I was refuting is that women are somehow "worth" more than I am.
Are you really that simple? Women in their early 20s are the belle of the ball, while men are at the bottom of the totem pole.

When you're 40, the inverse will be true.

Again, every reasonable adult understands this.
>>
>>28956694
You shouldn't comment without reading the whole reply chain, retard.
>>
>>28955814
Hey look, an actual girls opinion. I think I'll listen to her over you homos who save pictures of men to post on the internet.
>>
>>28956567
I never said women are 100% blameless, you're just hearing what you want to hear. What I am saying though, is that the past has led to this moment, so there's no point reffering to how "past was perfect because men were running it" since that same past produced this era which you despise.

Also, it's pretty sad that an allegedly educated guy makes silly generalisations regarding billions of people based on his experience with few dozens. You should know better than that.
>>
File: 1111ndex.jpg (18 KB, 354x472) Image search: [Google]
1111ndex.jpg
18 KB, 354x472
>>28956736
>fat guy hears what he wants to hear. Shocking.
>>
>>28956737
>since that same past produced this era which you despise.
Obviously when I talk about the great male leaders of the past, I'm not referring to the ones who allowed things like feminism and the sexual revolution to happen.
>>
>>28956763
>Gymcel gets massively butthurt because one girl says he looks gross and probably has a shitty personality.
>>
>>28956635
>Assuming I'm male

It must be strange to live in this weird little bubble where women still don't exist on the internet.
>>
Women took power and started judging men based on the same things they were judged all along without taking on any of the responsibility.
>>
>>28956786
>girl

Some retard wrote something anonymously on 4chins.

Obviously fact.
>>
>>28956795
In that case you're probably hating on hairy guys because you're jealous that your twink bf doesn't have any testosterone.
>>
File: steveo laugh.jpg (3 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
steveo laugh.jpg
3 KB, 204x200
>>28955773
kek

i dont take roids, but i do lift

ive met some twigs with your mentality when i went out
"im skinny but im tough and i know how to fights"

sure you do buddy, picked the guy up, slammed in the ground
>>
>>28956766
I understand that, but history (especially western) is like a crazy chain of events. Through some indirect way or another, roman emperors, first global explorers, founding fathers of US, venice merchants and everyone else had their influence on what the world is like today.

They may not have wanted this, but they were part of the world that produced this one.
>>
>>28956836
The fact that you're sperging out this hard, coming up with every excuse possible to convince yourself it's not a girl, and replying to everyone who replies positively to that post just shows how massively insecure you are.
>>
>>28955885
Dude, you're missing what attracts women completely. Being cool is what attracts women. They want the most popular Chad because popularity is what leads to success in life. Even if you become a fuckup, if enough people like you, things will be fine, you'll always be provided for. It's far more likely that you'll become very successful though since social connections are everything in this world and social maneuvering in a company is worth 100 times being intelligent or working hard.
>>
>>28955235
It still is
Only degenerates and barbarians find huge flopping dongs attractive.

Small, sleek, clean, out of the way. What more could you ask for?
That is the penis of a thinking man.
>>
>>28956848
Dude hairy guys look like shit. Get that shit under control.
>>
>>28956848
I suspect in this whirlwind of butthurt we've gotten mixed up. I like hairy dudes. It seemed like you were accusing me of being a dude who shits on guys with hair. My bad.

>And this is why I don't argue on the internet often
>>
>>28956856
Yep. They realize quickly why competitive fighting has weight classes.
>>
>>28955235
jewish propoganda pushing big ol' nigger dong down women's throats (no pun intended)
>>
Who /bondbod/ here?
>>
File: 469.jpg (25 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
469.jpg
25 KB, 489x499
>>28956969
I'm actually a little leaner

>in better shape than James Bond
Feels quite good to be honest
>>
>>28956153
yet you visit this website
>>
>>28956990
Yeah but do you have his rugged handsome looks, deep voice, and 6'2" height?
>>
>>28956933
How the fuck am I supposed to reach my back? I don't have octopus arms.
>>
>>28955767
I work out for health. I feel like shit when I go without exercise. I don't lift though.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x155
Why is it that muscle people like to show off but when someone bigger and stronger comes along they get all butt hurt.

Like immediately as soon as a bigger guy comes along its all "that guy probably takes steroids"
But not all big people take stair oids.
>>
>>28957030
6'0. Good looking. Normal voice.

Who else here normie shitposting on r9k while at work for kicks?
>>
>>28957030
>tfw 6' manlet

I'm not going to make it, brehs, am I?
>>
>>28957039
Me too. Though I do lift. Gym 6 days a week. Hate missing a day. It's not a chore for me. I enjoy it.
>>
Be fembot don't like hairiness but, love how Sean looks. I love smart sophisticated men with healthy body. Hate meat heads that speed to much time in the gym. I feel a guy that works our occasionally and is also well educated is best. He doesn't have to have a bachelor's degree, just has to spend a little time a day working on his intelligence.
>>
>>28957037
Are you fat? I can reach 90% of my back.

Either way, go get that shit waxed or something. Despite what some rando 'chick' says on 4chins, girls aren't into hairy backs.
>>
>>28957051
Because it's a cop out m80
>>
>>28957108
Actually just checked. With a razor in hand, I can reach 100% of my back.

Thank the lord for not giving me a hairy back though.
>>
>>28957108
>can reach 90% of my back.
Lmao no you cannot.
I'm not getting it waxed because that's painful and expensive. I have a man groomer that reaches my back.
I know girls don't like back hair but lots of them like chest hair.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (127 KB, 975x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
127 KB, 975x1000
>>28957162
>Lmao no you cannot.
yeah, just checked. With a razor in hand I can reach 100% of my back.

Being in shape is awesome. All you dudes should try it.
>>
>>28957159
>With a razor in hand, I can reach 100% of my back.
Being able to apply the right amount of force in the right direction to shave a considerable amount of hair, and simply being able to reach your back, are two very different things.
>>
>>28957108
He might just be inflexible. Even the skinny guys I know can't touch their toes or reach some of their back. Get a loofah on a stick and keep your back rug clean if you have one. Or get it waxed. Either way.
>>
>>28957100
Oh really you love the looks of a man who was literally considered a sex god in his time? Please, tell us how this makes you noble and special
>>
>>28957184
Don't know. Don't have hairy back. I could shave it if I had to though.
>>
>>28957187
>Even the skinny guys I know can't touch their toes
yeah, that's genetic. There have been pro athletes, who can;t touch their toes.
>>
>>28957208
No you couldn't. Even if you can reach it you wouldn't be able to get your arms in the right position to remove all of the hair. You might be able to get most of it.
>>
File: Mr T.jpg (202 KB, 2033x1144) Image search: [Google]
Mr T.jpg
202 KB, 2033x1144
>>28957100

>He doesn't have to have a bachelor's degree

then how do you expect him to make a living? Working at Wal-Mart?
>>
>>28957230
I'm not knocking it. Whether it's genetics or lack of flexibility exercises, IDC. Also don't care if my man's got a shoulder carpet, as long as he washes it.
>>
Any other dudes go to the spa and get facials and body scrubs?

You neckbeards and poorfags are missing out.
>>
>>28957361
I miss when men were men. You metrosexual nu males are a disgrace.
>>
File: 7ndex.jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
7ndex.jpg
7 KB, 224x224
>>28957401
>You metrosexual nu males are a disgrace.
I guess I'll have to take solace in sleeping with hot women.
>>
>>28957429
Sure you will, faggy twink boy.
>>
File: kek.jpg (39 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
39 KB, 540x360
>>28955044
What a fucking loser.
CHAD
BTFO
T
F
O

although he still got all the money and women with that fake hair.
>>
>>28955710
>People that say
>t.
It's like wearing a sign that says "Kick me" or "I'm an idiot". They don't even know what
>t.
means just the context to use it.
>>
is dad-bod a meme or do women genuinely like it?
>>
File: LEODICAPRIO.jpg (17 KB, 560x280) Image search: [Google]
LEODICAPRIO.jpg
17 KB, 560x280
post more fucking dad bods already.

>10/10 would drink beer, stroll on the beach and cook comfy dinners with
>>
>>28955840
>natural
adjective
existing in or derived from nature; not made or caused by humankind.
"carrots contain a natural antiseptic"
in accordance with the nature of, or circumstances surrounding, someone or something.
"sharks have no natural enemies"
noun
a person having an innate talent for a particular task or activity.
"she was a natural for television work"
MUSIC
a sign denoting a natural note when a previous sign or the key signature would otherwise demand a sharp or a flat.
naturally.
"keep walking, just act natural"

Check definition one and two
>>
File: chris-pratt.jpg (358 KB, 817x1222) Image search: [Google]
chris-pratt.jpg
358 KB, 817x1222
>>28957645
ideal man in personality and appearance.
>>
>>28957623
Some women do. Contrary to popular belief around here, different women have different preferences
>>
>>28955134
Getting drunk is stupid. But there is nothing wrong with enjoying a beer/glass of wine or a dram of bourbon or scotch.

Moderation and discipline go a long way. Not everyone that enjoys alcohol is an alcoholic.
>>
>>28956153
>I'm a good girl
On a board that features pornography.
Please. Your some fat neckbeard atheist.
>>
>>28956115
Jezus litterally made water into wine for his followers to drink. He named his blood to be wine.
How is alcohol villified by christianity?

Also,
>I want a strong leader who provides for me and our children on a farm, but no anal/alcohol
Do you realise what you're asking?
Take a look at yourself, you browse fucking 4chan, specifically /r9k/. Do you really think you get to pick the best?
>>
>>28956557
they're not equal but they should be respected equally
>>
>>28954601

> He was 6'3 in his prime,
> 10/10 looks
> Played tough guy characters
> Slayed mad pussy - male sex symbol if there ever was one.
> He lost his fucking virginity at 14 to a fully grown woman.
> Beat up a gang of guys trying to fuck with him when he was starting out as an actor
> Black belt in karate
> He was James fucking Bond.

Connery confirmed for GOAT Chad.
>>
>>28954662
How did the greeks/romans have so much time for bodybuilding? Holy shit.
>>
>>28954601
Steroid happened.
>>
>>28955235
>grower
>>
>>28958585
Something called artistic license my man.
>>
>>28956267
I know the darknet, I also have plenty connects

The difference with legality is that there isn't a possibility for me to be arrested and have max 30 yrs in prison
>>
>>28955555
>bodybuilder
This is what women expect as minimum now.

Nice quints btw
>>
File: 2016-05-31-15-25-13-1057046336.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-31-15-25-13-1057046336.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>28954741
>Forgetting Sean Connery was a bodybuilder
>Forgetting he placed in Mr universe
>>
>>28954601
So glad I decided to go for this instead of the steroid gym rat look.
>feel good
>look good
>actual functional strength
>don't have to obsess over diet
>can work out from home
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.